Bully in love

Another Day Comes

At the show Mir spots YoSeob and hurries over to say hi. Alex smirks “Is all of Beast here?” She looks at Seungho who nods “Why?”

“I’m gonna go bully DooJoon” She grins and walks away. G.O. steps next to Seungho who watches her walk away “So?”

“She remembered the name she gave me” Seungho his lips and says softly

“!” G.O. frowns “For real? She knows she used to call you that?”

“No it doesn’t seem like she does” Seungho looks at G.O. “She says it just popped in her head”

G.O. scratches his neck “Oh snap”

“What do that mean?” G.O. looks at Seungho who shrugs “Maybe she isn’t all gone”

“You don’t think…”

“I am not regretting anything. She says YongGuk is acting weird though so I’m gonna go tell him later to stop it. I’m not going back to how it was. This Alex likes YongGuk so I’m gonna make sure he is doing right by her”

G.O. chuckles “You know I’m so happy you got to this. Sure as hell beats crying over her” Seungho pushes him “Shut up”

 

“MBLAQ is here” YoSeob and Mir walks over to the rest of Beast.

DooJoon looks up from his phone and smiles “Whats up?”

Mir grins “We just had the weirdest morning ever”

“Oh please do tell” JunHyung smirks “I need to hear something interesting”

“Alex dropped by and tortured G.O. for a while before hacking into Joon’s laptop to find and then Seungho panicked and tried to shut it up, closing the laptop but the just kept coming” Mir chuckles.

All of Beast breaks out in laughter “Seriously?” HyunSeung grins “I would have love to see that”

“Alex found of Joon’s laptop?” DooJoon grins.

Mir nods “It was already there. He had tried to hide it but Alex found it rather quickly” He chuckles “Seungho freaked out when he saw what we were watching and he tried to hide the laptop but the noises made it very hard.

“Was it stuff?” JunHyun smirks. Cheol Yong shrugs “I didn’t see much”

“Korean?” DongWoon asks making everyone look at him. He looks at everyone else “What just because I’m the youngest I can’t join the conversation?”

DooJoon shakes his head and laughs

“I think it was Japanese” Mir mumbles making everyone laugh.

“Why do you think that?” Gi Kwang chuckles.

DooJoon suddenly gets yanked back and ends against a wall with Alex next too his ear “Ahh Kimochi” she moans making him turn red and hides his face “Stupid Alex stupid Alex” He shakes his head.

Alex chuckles and steps over to Mir “She said Kimochi which means it feels good” she winks at the boys and leaves with her hands in her pockets. Mir laughs and looks at DooJoon who grunts and hits his head against the wall “Why does she always do that?!”

Mir crosses his arms “You would think now she has a boyfriend she would lay off but I guess not”

“She has a boyfriend?” YoSeob looks interested.

“How can any guy fall for a girl like that?!” DooJoon growls and scowls in the direction she left.

“You will have to ask him yourself” Mir chuckles “I’m surprised you didn’t know. B.A.P, U-Kiss, Block B and MBLAQ all know”

“Who is her boyfriend?” JunHyung smirks now really curious

Mir smirks “Bang YongGuk”

“You are kidding me!” JunHyung’s eyes go huge “Him? Really?”

Mir chuckles “Yeah he was crazy about her for a while but he didn’t think he stood a chance with her ex and all around. We kind of helped out. No way we were gonna left her go back to Kei”

“And he is fine with her bullying DooJoon?” YoSeob chuckles getting a glare from DooJoon

Mir shrugs “He is fine with the game Alex and SooHyun got going so why not”

“What game?” DooJoon frowns

Mir laughs “You really don’t know anything”

“You should tell us then” DooJoon hisses slightly

“Like she wouldn’t let him get dressed or I heard a rumor that Kiseop has a rather… fun picture of Alex groping SooHyun’s chest. They are really close actually” he finds a photo Alex sent him a few days back when he wrote her and asked what she was doing.

He hands the phone to DooJoon who takes a look at the photo. It shows SooHyun with an arm around Alex’s shoulder both of them making silly faces at the camera.

“So she bullies him and he is okay with it?” DooJoon frowns

“It seems like it” Mir chuckles “They call each other honey” He crosses his arms and smirks “You know she teases everyone you are the only who is really bothered by it which is probably why she keeps going for you”

JunHyung looks at the phone “YongGuk is okay with them being so close? I mean she is close with you guys but you are like her family right?”

Mir takes his phone back “I don’t think there is a problem” He finds another picture and shows it. “HimChan sent us this a week ago”

The picture is from back stage at one of the music shows B.A.P has been promoting on. It is a shot where it is clear that there are a lot of people around. It is taken so both Alex and YongGuk is watched from the side facing each other. YongGuk is looking around his lip while discretely holding on to the front of Alex’s jacket. Alex has her hands in her pockets but the expression on her face as she looks at YongGuk is unmistakable.

“Check the next” Mir steps next to DooJoon and points at the screen. It is a group photo with Alex, YongGuk, Zelo, SooHyun, DongHo and Eli. Everyone is posing to the camera. Alex his holding SooHyun’s chin and he makes a weird face. She grins at him but if you look closely you can spot Alex and YongGuk holding hands and YongGuk is grinning at the other two.

“They are kind of cute together” DooJoon smiles slightly

“Yeah” Mir grins “And if he messes up we’ll just kill him”