I'm gonna confess?

Another Day Comes

A week has gone by and Seungho is looking at his phone. He wrote Alex a little while ago and found out she was going to a club with K.

 

“Is today the day?” ByungHee crosses his arms and tilts his head. Seungho looks at him “I’m not sure how I will react if they hook up”

 

“Kei and Alex or YongGuk and Alex?” ByungHee frowns. Seungho sighs and scratches his neck “Both”

 

“Come on you agreed that YongGuk was better for her” G.O. crosses his arms and frowns

 

“I know I know but that doesn’t mean I’m happy about it” Seungho pouts and huffs “You do realize I’m trying to fix up the girl I love with another guy”

 

“We both know it isn’t really the same girl” ByungHee sighs. They have been over this so many times he can’t believe Seungho still hasn’t quite accepted it.

 

“I know” Seungho pouts even more “You try being in my shoes!”

 

“Oh trust me I’m very happy I’m not in your shoes” ByungHee chuckles “Just be the bigger man Seungho. You know if he messes up we’ll all kill him”

 

Seungho forces a smile and nods “I sure as hell will”

 

“Now call up SooHyun” ByungHee gives him a push

 

Seungho sighs “Why do I have to do this anyway?”

 

ByungHee grins “Well officially it is because you are her brother but really I just think it’s important you do it so you can’t blame me for it later”

 

“Oh trust me if I want to blame you I’m gonna blame you” Seungho mumbles.

 

ByungHee chuckles “I know. Now call”

 

“Alright alright” Seungho sighs and dials SooHyun’s number.

 

Today?

 

Seungho chuckles “You are really just waiting for us to say it’s time don’t you?”

 

Well to be fair you never call me normally so… yea I have just been waiting for the call

 

“True” Seungho nods “Alex is at a club… with Kei. You know, giving how they met I think he might try and win her back”

 

Really you think? I know he will” SooHyun huffs a little mockingly

 

“Right I forgot you met him” Seungho sighs and scratches his neck

 

Great I promised Zico to bring him along. You think we should warn YongGuk?

 

“Do whatever you want just get him to that club. I’m gonna go and make sure she stays there” Seungho says and looks at ByungHee who nods.

 

Great. I’ll call you when we pick him up

 

“Great” Seungho hangs up and looks at ByungHee “No way back”

 

ByungHee smiles “No way back”

 

Seungho sighs deeply “Great” he gets up and walks towards the door “I’m gonna go throw my ex in another man’s arms” he sends a look to ByungHee “I’m gonna kill you for making me do this when I get back”

 

ByungHee chuckles “Yeah yea just get going”

 

YongGuk is sitting in the couch with the rest of B.A.P. watching some random movie. They have to perform tomorrow so they are just chilling until they will go to bed. Zelo is leaning against YongGuk’s arm looking half asleep already.

 

A loud banging starts on the door and everyone looks in the direction frowning. Zelo lets out a shocked yelp. YongGuk looks at the boy and then stands up and walks over to the door. The loud knocking continues.

 

“Who is it?” he growls.

 

“My rock open up!”

 

YongGuk sighs and opens “Zico what are you…” He gets cut off by Zico who runs in grasping his wrist “You need to change!”

 

YongGuk frowns “Why?”

 

“Because you are going to tell Alex how you feel” Zico smirks and waves at the ones in the living-room.

 

“He is?” HimCHan frowns

 

“I am?” YongGuk mumbles and scratches his neck.

 

“Yes yes yes” Zico smirks and looks YongGuk up and down “Yeah you really gotta change”

 

YongGuk looks down himself. He is just wearing sweats. He frowns and looks at Zico “Where am I going?”

 

Zico crosses his arms and sighs “Don’t you listen? To Alex, you really wanna confess wearing sweats?”

 

“YEAH Hyung is gonna confess” Zelo jumps up looking very excited and very awake all of the sudden. DaeHyun and YoungJae get up as well “I know what he should wear!” DaeHyun grasps YoungJae’s wrist and they head to YongGuk’s room.

 

YongGuk looks completely confused “I’m gonna confess?”

 

“Yes yes yes” Zico flashes his cocky smirk “Don’t you think it’s about time?”

 

YongGuk blinks a few times “But…”

 

“Is he ready?” SooHyun comes storming in. He looks at YongGuk and frowns “He can’t go looking like that!”

 

“I know” Zico scowls at him. HimChan gets up and slaps JongUp on the arms “Make him smell good” JongUp nods and heads to the bathroom. HimChan starts fixing YongGuk’s hair.

 

YongGuk is looking like a fool “I’m gonna confess?”

 

SooHyun frowns. Zico looks at him and shrugs “He is kind of stuck on that”

 

“We got the clothes” YoungJae comes out and looks at YongGuk. He turns his head towards him with force by his chin “Don’t get cold feet. No matter what don’t back down”

 

“Good” Zico claps his hands. Zelo decides to help and pulls YongGuk’s t-shirt off .

 

YongGuk widens his eyes and is about to say something when Daehyun pulls him and him and YoungJae puts a button down shirt on him. Before long YongGuk is being pulled in all directions as his mates gets him ready. Zico looks on and laughs.

 

SooHyun pulls out his phone and makes a call.

 

How long before he is here?” Seungho’s voice asks

 

“Well he is either being or dressed at the moment” SooHyun chuckles. Zico sends him a scowl thinking that was a bad choice of words

 

Uhm… okay

 

“We’ll be there soon I promise. Just make sure she stays there” SooHyun hangs up.

 

“Done” HimChan steps back like the rest of B.A.P all looking at YongGuk who is looking rather handsome.

 

“Nice work guys” SooHyun grins. YongGuk is looking like a huge question mark “I’m gonna confess?”

 

Zico laughs “Yeah come on” He grasps YongGuk’s wrist and drags him out. SooHyun waves to the others “We’ll let you know how it goes”

 

HimChan crosses his arms and grins “Great”

 

Zelo is jumping around with JongUp singing “Guk is gonna confess, Guk is gonna confess

 

YoungJae and DaeHyun highfive while SooHyun laughs and heads out.

 

YongGuk looks at Zelo “I’m gonna confess now?”

 

“Not right now but when you see her” Zico mocks.

 

SooHyun grasps YongGuk’s other wrist “Dude you better try and think about what you will say”

 

YongGuk starts blushing “I have to tell her!” He swallows “But how? When? What?”

 

“Oh we have been planning this” SooHyun grins. Zico smirks “Yeah actually MBLAQ is behind the whole thing. We were just waiting for Seungho to call. We talked with Seungho and well she is at a club and you are gonna go tell her how you feel right now”

 

“I am?” YongGuk says quite nervous.

 

“Yes. Man up for sake” Zico chuckles. They get in a car with SooHyun driving.

 

YongGuk is frowning and still looks rather confused.

 

“Oh Kei is there too, he is trying to win her back” Zico says.

 

YongGuk looks at him “Kei doesn’t deserve her. He can’t have her!”

 

“That’s right” SooHyun says smirking

 

“So you man up now or you let him have her” Zico raises a brow

 

“He is not getting her!” YongGuk says rather loud

 

“So you’ll tell her?” Zico smirks at him. YongGuk hesitates for a sec. Zico sighs “Turn around SooHyun he isn’t man enough”

 

“I AM!” YongGuk yells “Get to that bloody club”

 

Zico smirks. YongGuk takes a deep breath. He had no idea this was going to happen. Honestly he hasn’t been thinking much of it. Not that he hasn’t thought of Alex but he wasn’t really planning on telling her anytime soon. He has no idea what he is gonna say and no idea how he is going to act but he can’t let Kei take her away. He leans back against the seat and closes his eyes “… what am I gonna do?”

 

“Just believe in yourself” Zico chuckle “You’ll do great”

 

YongGuk smiles a little and looks at his friend. At least someone believes in him “When she rejects me I’m coming for both of you” YongGuk huffs and looks out the window.

 

“What if she accepts you?” SooHyun smirks

 

“Then… I’ll thank you” YongGuk smirks back at him and Zelo chuckles and pats YongGuk on the arm.

 

They get to the club and heads in. They look around for Alex, the lights are blinking and music is pounding.

 

“” Zico frowns. YongGuk looks at him and follows his eyes to Alex dancing very close to Kei. He clenches his jaw and for a moment he feels like he is already too late. Seungho comes over and puts a hand on YongGuk’s shoulder “Good luck” He gives YongGuk a push and the three walks away leaving YongGuk on his own. He looks at Alex smiling at Kei. He swallows hard and starts moving between the people.

 

He walks towards them seeing Kei saying something in her ear. She nods and Kei walks away. YongGuk smiles and hurries over popping up in front of her.