Flashback: Seungho and Alex

Another Day Comes

“Hey sweet buster”

Seungho turns his head seeing Alex and a smile immediately forms on his lips “Hey” he runs his tongue over his lip as she moves in between him and the wall with a teasing smirk lingering on her lips.

He has finally gotten to a point where he can stand up without fearing looking like a freak but he has gotten a quite a lot to drink and the booze and her repeating teasing all through the evening has gotten him pretty damn the only thing on his mind is how badly he wants her.

Her hand starts moving up his chest, she bites her lip and looks him straight in the eyes. Seungho steps closer placing his hands on the wall and his mouth next to her ear “Why do you keep teasing me?” He stays in the position feeling her lifting her leg just enough for her knee to add some pressure in between his legs. He bites his lip hard trying not to let it show how hard up he has gotten

He feels her hot breath against his skin. Desire starts mix with the alcohol starts overpowering his usual common sense and his plum lips takes on a life of their own starting to leave soft kisses down the side of her neck. He breathes in her sent and moves a little closer feeling her hand on his chest taking a tighter hold and the knee between his leg causing just that little bit of friction to just enough for him to be begging for more. His breathing slowly starts increasing little by little and he his lips slowly starts finding their way towards her lip. The first kiss they share has a taste of plum wine. It is just a short soft kiss but filled with promise of more. Seungho opens his eyes and looks into hers. He has her pinned against the wall and he doesn’t care if anyone sees him. Right now he only has one thing on his mind.

She smirks and moves her hands up to his neck. The tip of her tongue gently moves across his lip and he engages in a deep kiss pressing himself against her feeling how his body is coming to life.

“Mmghn” He makes a lustful sound when parting their lips. He just looks at her lip which curls up into a cocky smirk “Can’t help it”

He knows the look in her eyes. It’s the look she always have when she decides that she is gonna have her way. It’s not hard to recognize. Alex always gets her way. No matter what it is.

Seungho sighs again and leans his forehead against hers wondering how she can mess his head up that badly

“You mind?” Her voice is sweet. He looks her in the eyes. She is not good for him. He knows it, he shouldn't have gotten involved with her. But he just smirks and moves his lips to her neck again, at this point he really doesn’t care about the outcome. He linger his lips in front of her ear “Only when you turn me one and I can’t do anything about it”

Alex lips curl up into a seductive smirk and she pushes him back grasping his hands and walks away dragging him along. He grins and looks around. No one is looking towards them as they move to the locked door.

She unlocks it and they enter, locking it again from the inside. Seungho wraps his arms around her from behind holding her close and starts kissing her neck with a small content moan. She chuckles and reaches a hand back to his face caressing his cheek “Eager are we?”

He grins against her skin “Well someone kept teasing” He bites her neck just hard enough to leave a mark but not enough to make her bleed. She takes a deep breath tilting her head to give him better access. He taste her eagerly letting his plum lips grace her skin leaving kisses everywhere as his hands tighten their hold. Her scent is intoxicating and the taste of her is sweet and keeps him wanting more.

He kisses her up her neck and on her jaw. Her hands are reaching back grabbing on to the side of his pants in tights grasps forcing his crotch against her .

He lets his one hand slowly lift up her shirt and slides under feeling her soft skin. She moans gently spurring him on and his hands start wandering about on her body on sliding up her toned stomach to her bra. He slides under it taking a firm grip of her while caressing her neck with his lips. Her grasps on his pants tightens.

He feels his bulge pressed against her and he groans slightly playing with her nibble and on her neck. His other hand on her stomach holding her back and he feels her breathing increasing and her hips swaying from side to side softly and gently just creating a little friction that makes him harder and hornier.

One of her hands lets go of his pants and slides in between then finding its way to his crotch and he bites down on her white skin again feeling her taking a firm grip of his bulge messaging it softly.

He releases her a bit sliding his hand back from under her shirt just to pull it off completely. She turns and faces him and they hungrily pulls each other close letting their lips crash together in a heated kiss.

No one has to beg for entrance to the others mouth. No need for that. They both know they want it, they both know where it’s going and they both know this is only about lust. Just two people wanting each other. At least that is what Seungho has been trying to tell himself.

Seungho groans and presses his crotch towards her as their tongues twist and twirls around each other in seemingly endless play. Her hands move to the edge of his shirt as they stumble a bit back and she pulls it up. The kiss is broken just long enough for Seungho to get his shirt off before they are joined again, moving towards the bed.

His arms are tightly wrapped around her and when he hits the bed falling backwards she drops down right on top of him.

He flips her over and they move a bit further up without their lips leaving each other.

He moves down kissing her neck as he yanks off her bra taking a firm grip around one of her leaving traces of saliva all the way from her soft neck to her chest where he closes his plum lips around a nibble making her moan and tilt her head back as his tongue flicks the one nibble, his hand playing with the other.

His pants are tighter than ever now, he groans as she moans again and he feels her hand go into his hair. He moves further down kissing her stomach. His hands run down her sides feeling the perfect hourglass curves until they reach her pants. He keeps moving his lips and tongue over her stomach as he undoes the tight black leather pants.

He smirks against her skin. He has never been aggressive with women but Alex is just bringing it out in him and he wants her badly. By god he wants her and he has her right now and he isn’t gonna waste a single second. He is gonna make sure he remembers every little bit of her.

Her pants have been gently slid of her legs and she lies on the bed exposed only wearing a couple of black laced . He takes the vision in. The white skin, the figure, every little part of her seeming so unobtainable that he is almost afraid to touch her. Almost.

She chuckles and pulls him into a kiss.

He sneaks a hand down sliding it down her and runs it over her clean shaven area which turns him on even more. He gently moves the tip of his fingers causing her to moan in his mouth. She pulls up her knees and his fingers slide a bit further down getting a sense of her she is as well.

He looks her in the eyes getting a and lustful look back “The upside of being a girl is that it is easier to hide when you are ” She grins and he can’t help but laugh and starts inserting a finger seeing how she tenses and her eyes closes shut as the warm wetness welcomes his fingers. He starts kissing the white neck again. There are marks on her shoulders from where he had bitten her.

He wants to mark her. Wants her to look at them in the next days and remember him, just him.

He moves down still sliding his fingers in and out of her as he kisses her s her nibbles raw.

He moves down and slides his fingers out to get her off. He kisses her stomach and down until he reaches the place his fingers had been just a second before and his tongues takes a taste of her juices. she moans again more seductively than ever and he groans himself feeling his pants having trouble with the tight space as he is just about as big as he could possible get.

His hand comes back in finger ing her as his tongue plays around and a series of moans from her is driving his senses crazy and he just wants to have her right now. He moves up watching her as she pants heavily, lips slightly parted and chest rising.

Her hands desperately clings to his body as they mixes saliva and her juices.

He wants her to moan his name. His real name. He moves his lips to her ear “My name is Seungho. I want to hear you say it”

“Seungho” She moans his name with an airy voice and he grins on her earlobe. It almost made him come right there on the spot. “Again” He begs

“Seungho” She says again this time more controlled purposely seducing into his ear. He groans and leans his crotch down against her. He feels her grinning next to his ear and she flips him over.

“My turn to play” She straddles him. Placing her over his bulge not hard but just gracing it and moves her hips in circles making him moan. His hands rest on her thighs.

She leans down still moving her hips and starts kissing his chest. Every part of him is being , kissed and gently bit. He is panting and gets closer and closer to coming “” his voice is almost gone and he can’t recognize it. She stops moving and he closes his eyes as her tongue and hands roams around his body.

His tongue runs over his lips and he on it vigorously as her hands starts undoing his pants while her tongue moves skillfully about the edge of his underwear. He groans loudly when he feels her tongue the outside of his underwear, nibbling it, gently pulling it with her teeth. Her hands start rubbing him as she kisses his thighs “Don’t tease me” he groans.

He pushes himself up on his elbows looking down at her as her hands slide his boxers off letting his stand erect and big. “No more teasing” He says softly looking her in the eyes.

“As you wish” Alex gives his a kiss. Seungho smiles. When they are together like this Alex always lets him take charge if he wants to. It always makes him want her even more.

She bites her lip and grins sending a hungry look at his eyes ”Such a fine ” she grins as she grasps the shaft with a hand pumping it gently. He moans and bites his lip.

She keeps his eyes fixed as she starts moving her tongue all over his . Following every vain, leaving soft kisses all over and then she closes around the head making him throw his head back and keep him fighting not to come so soon. She moves down on him further and further leaving no spot untouched with her tongue.

She swallows him whole with a moan and he drops from his elbows panting and groaning as she starts him. It doesn’t take long before he comes but he doesn’t get a change to go limp as she harder and deeper swallowing what he has already given and makes him hard again before releases him and he stammers “F-. H-how..? ” he chuckles and rubs his temples.

She moves up to his lips and he pulls her down onto him “You just..” He is cut off by her kiss and he groans and flips her back over grasping her while their tongues tries to become one.

He is gonna have her now. She bends her legs and bites on his lip in anticipation. Parting slightly he grins and positions himself “You want me?” he looks her in the eyes. He knows she does. The look in her eyes are crawing him but he wants her to say it. He wants to hear the voice of the beautiful, confident, independent woman who always just takes what she wants under him to say she wants him.

That she wants him to take her.

Her hands creeps into his hair and she pulls his face so close their heavy hot breaths mixes “Seungho please take me now, I want you so bad” She begs softly and closes with a kiss. He groans and hammers himself into her mercilessly. He couldn’t help it. The sound of her not only saying she wanted him but saying his name and begging at the same time made him loose all self control and he just gave in.

She lets out a gasps from the rude intrusion and her nails dig into his neck “Sorry” He pants in .

She tugs on his lip “Again Seung please just like that” She begs. He groans and pulls almost completely out and hammers back in getting a hot groan from her and he just keeps on going. Pulling out and hammers in first slowly getting a moan every time which makes him harder and harder and he groans into her neck ing her senseless.

He has never wanted anyone this bad in his life.

“Seungho” She moans his names a little louder keeping him going. He has no clue where he gets the energy from but he keeps going for what seems like an eternity until they both come with a united moan in each other’s mouths as he completely drained drops down on her. She wraps herself around him kissing his neck while his back between her own panting, their sweaty bodies sticking to each other.

Seungho pushes himself up with great effort and looks at her face. She looks so beautiful slightly flustered from the workout and panting, her lips slightly parted and slowly curling up into a smile. He smiles back at her leaning in for a tender and soft kiss as if he was afraid anything rougher would break her.

He moves to the side dropping heavily down next to her. Panting an exhausted he looks at the ceiling feeling her moving closer to him and when she places her head on his shoulder her turns his face a little towards her and smiles.. Right now she is his. He tugs on his lip and sighs closing his eyes. If only it could last.