Seungho finds out about YongGuk's feelings

Another Day Comes

The next day Zico is with the rest of Block B talking about new songs. They are all sitting in a lounge like area.

 

“It’s great Zico” Taeil says excited.

 

“Yeah I think this will pass for the next album” U-Kwon grins and pats Zico on the back

 

Zico sends them an unfocused smile. Kyung frowns and throws a pencil at him “Where is your head?”

 

“Yeah normally you would be jumping on the chair claiming yourself the king of rap” B-Bomb smirks

 

Zico looks from one to the other “Uhm right I guess I’m just tired”

 

“Yea what did YongGuk want?” U-Kwon crosses his arms

 

“Just talk” Zico smirks a little. The other just looks at him for a while “Yeah right you stormed out of here and returned late and went to bed right away… quietly!” Kyung teases and pushes Zico who forces a smile “It wasn’t a big deal”

 

He looks down and frowns. One of his best friends got and he only just found out about it last night. He can’t really get past that. YongGuk is a big guy and then the whole business with Alex. He should have guessed there was a reason why he became so quite after they saw Alex in the park. He can’t believe YongGuk had been violent towards the girl he is in love with and just to top eberything off he hung up on a furious Seungho. Zico frowns harder and runs his hands into his hair

 

“Uhm… you okay?” Taeil walks over and kneels in front of Zico lifting his head “You look sick” he frowns and places his wrist on Zico’s forehead “You aren’t warm” The others looks worried at Zico who tries to brush it off with a cocky smirk “Just thinking” He waves a hand trying to get them off his case.

 

“Am I interrupting something?”

 

Zico widens his eyes and looks to the door seeing none other Seungho and CheonDung. He jumps from his seat running behind his friends so they are in between him and Seungho. The rest of Block B looks confused.

 

“You really got that scared of me?” Seungho crosses his arms and chuckles. CheonDung smirks “To think the short Panda leader scared the ‘freaking amazing’ rapper Zico”.

 

Seungho glares at him “Short panda leader?”

 

CheonDung scratches his neck and grins “Sorry. The great leader off MBLAQ” He says overly dramatic. Seungho chuckles “So fake but I’ll accept it” He looks at Block B and then Zico “I have to talk to you”

 

Zico scowls from behind B-Bomb holding on to the guy’s arms. Kyung frowns “Are you really scared of Seungho?”

 

Zico glares at him “No…”

 

Seungho raises a brow “Then come here right now” He uses his leader voice making Zico hide behind B-Bomb again.

 

“This is embarrassing” Taeil laughs and grasps Zico’s arm dragging him over to Seungho. “Let go of me!” Zico whines.

 

Seungho is standing with his arms crosses and a smirk as Zico is dragged closer. P.O. helps Taeil and they push Zico over to the two from MBLAQ. CheonDung puts an arm around Zico’s shoulders “Let’s take a walk”

 

Seungho holds the door open and CheonDung leads Zico out. Seungho bows to the rest of Block B “He’ll be back shortly”

 

The three walk for a while and Zico is looking at his feet pouting and kicking the ground. Seungho gestures for them to turn and suddenly the two from MBLAQ is standing next to each other looking at Zico.

 

“So” Seungho starts “What did YongGuk say last night?”

 

Zico digs his hands in his pockets “Stuff” he mumbles

 

“YAH!” Seungho yells making Zico look up in fear. CheonDung chuckles “You better tell him”

 

Zico looks from one to the other “He told me everything” He then says “The , her past, her getting beat up, their fight and the fact that he is in love with her…” he blurts out not considering if they know all that.

 

“YongGuk is in love with Alex?” CheonDung mumbles and frowns. Seungho clenches his jaw and crosses his arms.

 

Zico looks from one to the other “You… didn’t know?”

 

“No” Seungho says between gritted teeth.

 

“He said that?” CheonDung looks perplexed “He said he is in love with her? With those words?”

 

“Yes” Zico nods “He felt horrible because of what he had said to her. After having told me about all the crap she has been through and what he had said and done he asked if I wanted to hear the worst part. I asked if it could get any worse and then he told me he is in love with her and started to shake. He was a ing mess! I have never seen him like that” Zico looks from CheonDung to Seungho and back to CheonDung not liking the look in Seungho’s eyes.

 

“Oh snap” CheonDung mumbles “Then it makes more sense that he acted like that” He looks to Seungho who is gritting his teeth and clenching and unclenching his jaw.

 

Zico looks from one to the other “Don’t tell him I told you that. I thought you knew!”

 

CheonDung nods but is still looking at Seungho.

 

Seungho looks at the ground. This was not something he had seen coming and he can’t figure out how he is supposed to feel about it. “I have to call G.O.” he mumbles and walks away taking his phone from his pocket. Zico and CheonDung looks after him but then returns to talking among themselves.

 

Seungho what’s up?

 

“YongGuk is in love with Alex” Seungho says feeling tears emerging in his eyes

 

Oh… I’m sorry

 

“Why didn’t I see that coming? I knew I should have kept a closer eye on him”

 

Seungho something like that can’t be controlled you know that better than anyone

 

Seungho sighs “I know. I’m not ready for her to be with another guy”

 

She was with Kei” ByungHee mumbles

 

“And I hated it!” Seungho snaps “I didn’t have to look at him so I could ignore it to a certain extent. How am I supposed to deal with seeing her with YongGuk?!”

 

You don’t know if she feels the same way about him” ByungHee tries to reason with him

 

“I know…” Seungho sighs and rubs his eyes “But what if she does?”

 

ByungHee sighs in the other end of the line “Seungho I know this is hurting you but… well… The Alex you love isn’t coming back and we both know you don’t love the new Alex in the same way so… maybe… you should focus more on what kind of guy you could accept seeing her with and then just be happy for her

 

“I…” Seungho wipes away a tear

 

Honestly, do you love her romantically Seungho?

 

Seungho frowns “I love this Alex. More than the other and I’d do anything for her. You know that. This one actually likes me” he huffs in a slight smirk “But no… I don’t love her romantically”

 

She won’t stop caring for you as her brother just because she has a boyfriend

 

“I guess not” Seungho sighs. He huffs “When did you become smart?”

 

Ey give me some credit! Haven’t I been here for you since she died?” ByungHee chuckles

 

Seungho smiles “Yes you have. I don’t know what I would have done without you”

 

And don’t you forget that buddy

 

Seungho chuckles. He looks back at the two others “G.O.”

 

Yes sweetheart?

 

Seungho laughs a little “Quit that” He takes a deep breath “Do you approve of YongGuk?”

 

I do. I kind of thought her sleeping on his back looked right for some reason

 

Seungho pouts “She sleeps on my back”

 

I know but… it’s not quite the same. You know it’s better to be close with a girl in your way… well except for the fact that you can’t have with her” ByungHee chuckles.

 

Seungho laughs “It’s always about with you”

 

Come on the last time I had was in Japan!

 

Seungho laughs “Well it’s the same for me but I’m not all the time”

 

No but you had SO much in Japan that you are good for a year

 

Seungho laughs harder “How would you know?”

 

It’s a gift” ByungHee sighs “And a curse. You don’t think I could see how relaxed you were when you had been with Alex. You know for a while I was sure you were gay

 

Seungho chuckles “Is that why you started your whole gay period?”

 

Gay period?

 

“You don’t remember? You told CheonDung you were so you might jump him, you freaked out Joon by sending him kissed all the time and you almost bloody me during dance practice!”

 

Oh that” ByungHee laughs “That was fun

 

Seungho chuckles “For you maybe”

 

ByungHee sighs “I need to get laid

 

“Sorry Alex can’t fix you up this time”

 

Such a shame. That girl was hot

 

“She was a you mean”

 

I wouldn’t call her that” ByungHee mumbles

 

“So why didn’t you leave her a note afterwards?” Seungho mocks

 

You know why. Would have been messy

 

“Alex saw you that day” Seungho chuckles

 

Oh yeah” ByungHee mumbles “That was embarrassing. Thank god she can’t remember

 

“I think you should be happy about that as well”

 

What did she say?

 

“That I was bigger” Seungho grins

 

I didn’t want to know that!” ByungHee yells.