Death and love

Another Day Comes

http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=Z2ae5qRWPCg&feature=youtube_gdata

I tried really hard to find a song which could set te mood and this did it for me everytime. I have reda this chapter a milion times but as long as I have that song going it has the same affect..

 

 

 

 

“So you are YongGuk”

YongGuk squint his eyes trying to get a better look and sees Alex being the one standing but something is completely wrong. Her left arm is hanging limp down her side with red drops falling from her fingers. Under her jacket she has on a white blouse which is stained red in the right side. He shakes his head and looks at her face “Alex…”

She huffs “Yes I’m Alex”

He frowns not recognizing the tone in her voice.

“I’m the real Alex”

His eyes widen and he stares at her eyes. The eyes that always made his heart flutter are now they making his insides go cold.

“Someone should come soon. With all that shooting…” Alex says and looks towards the knocked down door.

YongGuk is staring at her shaking his head trying to figure out where his Alex is. She turns her head and looks back at him “I told her caring would be her death. You see… if she hadn’t been so focused on wanting to keep your sorry alive she might still be here”

“W-what? Y-you told…” YongGuk frowns and his voice cracks

“Oh you didn’t know? I have been here the whole time” Alex smirks and points at her head with her gun “I would have thought she would tell the one she loves that” She chuckles “I’m guessing she might not love you after all”

“That’s not true” YongGuk retorts feeling his heart breaking.

“How would you really know?” Alex smirks “She wasn’t real. None of her was real”

“Shut up!” YongGuk yells “Alex is real and she loves me. I know she does”

“Was and no. She was a flaw in my brain” Alex huffs “So ignorant to think she could keep me locked up in my own head” She moves the gun to her temple “I hope you said prober bye”

“NO!” He yells frowning at her “You can’t kill Alex!”

“I am Alex boy. I’m the real Alex and I do whatever the I want” she laughs looking like it’s a joke

“But..” YongGuk shakes his head softly “You can’t. She… I… Don’t do this” he moves a hand to his chest and feels tears whelming up again as he staggers slowly towards her

She lowers the gun letting it hang loosely down her side “Give me a reason”

“I can’t lose her. Not like this” He looks up at her and his voice cracks as he shakes his head

“You already did. She isn’t here anymore” She looks at him coldly “Did you love her?”

“I… I…” He frowns

Alex moves the gun back to her temple

“I DO!” He yells stumbling a bit towards her reaching his hand out “I love her”

She takes a step back keeping a distance between them. YongGuk lets his hand fall down and despair makes him close his eyes letting yet another tear run down his dust-covered cheek, leaving clear stripes.

“I didn’t get to tell her that” YongGuk drops to his knees “I…”

“Love is for weaklings” Alex huffs making YongGuk shake his head and cry

“Look at you. This is what love does. It is pain and a nuisance” she says coldly.

“It is worth it” YongGuk says and looks up with intense eyes. He frowns and looks her in the eyes “It’s worth all the pain in the world to experience love like what I feel for her. To have what I have with her… That is the most amazing thing in the world”

Alex narrows her eyes a bit “Really?”

YongGuk nods “I love her with all my heart. When she isn’t around I just wanna hear her voice and be near her”

“Distracting” Alex frowns

“No” YongGuk shakes his head “When I see her smile it is like I’m in heaven”

“It passes” Alex says. The gun hanging down her side

“It changes” YongGuk smiles faintly “It can’t all be new and exciting all the time but then if the love is really there what you have is worth more than anything” he straightens his back “When she looks in my eyes I know I found the girl for me”

“She isn’t real” Alex narrows her eyes

“SHE IS TO ME!” YongGuk yells “You are the one who isn’t real. You have done nothing but hurt people! You don’t deserve to have a life!”

“You don’t know anything” Alex hisses

“At least I have the courage to listen to my heart and not just shut it down! That takes more courage than pulling that trigger!” YongGuk growls

Alex is a bit shocked by his outburst “Idiot” she points the gun at him “If you are so brave and listen to your heart why didn’t you tell her you loved her? Did you ever tell her about all those feelings you have for her?”

YongGuk frowns “I… I tried to show her… I just…”

“See” Alex laughs cruelly “It doesn’t matter anyway. I don’t give a . The only thing I want is my peace and with the flaw finally gone I can die. It might not be in a crash like I wanted but at least I can make sure I die for real this time”

“You can’t kill Alex!” YongGuk yells.

“I AM ALEX!” She yells back louder and moves the gun to her heart “Love never last. I’m just cutting yours short” She pulls the trigger and a loud bang echoes through the room.

“NO!” YongGuk roars and leaps forward catching her collapsing body “Alex!” He drops to his knees with her in his arms and looks at her face which tilts to the side, eyes closing “No… no…” He turns her face back towards him “NO!” He yells getting no reaction.

“Alex” he mutters. His right arm is around her holding her up and his left her face gently. He looks down seeing the blood from her chest and he presses his hand against it “NOOOO!” He yells and looks back at her face “DON’T DO THIS TO ME!” He yells and hugs her close “Alex don’t leave me! You can’t leave me!” tears falling uncontrollably as he holds her as close as he possibly could. Her blood turns his shirt red.

“I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you” He repeats over and over again burying his face in her neck rocking her back and forth like a child “Don’t leave me” He whispers. His eyes are partly open but they don’t see anything. His vision blurred by the tears that won’t stop coming “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. Please stay with me” His voice muffled by his crying as he feels the life leave the girl he love’s body.

A single tear runs from her closed eye down her cheek to her jaw and down on his shoulder.

Sirens start appearing in the distance but YongGuk doesn’t hear them. He closes his eyes and leans his forehead against hers. His bloodstained hand on her cheek as he lets his tears move down his cheeks to his chin where it drips down to her bloody chest, his own chest pressed against hers feeling her heartbeat slowing down. YongGuk slowly opens his eyes and looks at her closed ones.

“Alex I love you”