Second clue

Another Day Comes

“Visual Kei” YoSeob frowns “Look it up on the computer” DongHo finds the laptop and hands it to Eli who looks it up “It is a style often worn by rock artists. It is a Japanese thing and means visual style”

SooHyun snaps his fingers “She listens to a lot of VK bands”

“How is that helping us?” DooJoon frowns.

“I don’t know yet” SooHyun mumbles and scratches his neck.

“Come on you must have some connection with that?” YoSeob looks at SooHyun who frowns “She didn’t know I was here and she had to have made up that clue before hand”

“So one of us has to know” DongWoon looks at the others from Beast who looks around among themselves as well.

The members of U-kiss observe them.

“Sorry I got nothing” Gi Kwang sighs. YoSeob shrugs “Means nothing to me”

HyunSeung just shakes his head and DongWoon sniffs and looks at his feet. SooHyun widens his eyes and hits DooJoon “Remember the first time she helped us out?”

“The cd store?” DooJoon frowns. They both stand up at the same time “Off course! We were hiding in the jrock section and there were visual kei bands!” they yell and run out. Eli runs in front of them and stops them “Something tells me we are gonna be going all over town so disguises before you go anywhere”

SooHyun nods “And knowing Alex she will have clues meaning something to different people so we all have to go”

DongHo comes out grinning big “This will be so much fun”

DooJoon and SooHyun look at each other and starts laughing. SooHyun sighs “Alex is never boring”

DooJoon sighs too “I believe you”

They all head out and go to the music store. Only SooHyun, DooJoon and Gi Kwang walk in. They don’t want to draw to much attention to themselves by being too many. They head straight to the area where DooJoon and SooHyun had been hiding.

“Where are we supposed to look?” DooJoon scratches his neck and looks at the rows of cds. SooHyun frowns “I don’t know just start somewhere”

They all start looking at the cd’s Gi Kwang steps back and looks to his left. He frowns and walks over spotting a few cds which is placed in a different way than all the rest “I found it” He says and pulls out a note.

Dir en grey” SooHyun reads over Gi Kwangs shoulder.

DooJoon nods and calls JunHyung’s phone.

Found the first note?” Alex asks

“Yeah it says Dir en grey. Is this a new clue?” DooJoon has the note in his hand

No that is just so I know you aren’t just saying that you found the notes without actually finding them” Alex chuckles in the other end of the phone “Smart right

DooJoon shakes his head “You are cruel Alex”

I know” She laughs “Next clue is you special bad girl break down” She hangs up again.

 

“They figured the first one out pretty first” Junho says looking at Alex who smirk “Yeah but this way it is more fun for us. We have time for more clues”

Junho laughs.

“Come on, let me go!” JunHyung whines from the chair he is tied to. Alex looks at him “You wanna ruin our fun?”

JunHyung sighs “No”

Alex and Junho look at each other “I don’t believe him” Alex smirks.

“Me neither” JunHo chuckles

“I don’t like being tied up!” JunHyun pouts like a child. Alex walks over and holds his chin with his hand “It’s funny SooHyun said something like that too”

Junho laughs “You kidnapped Soohyun?”

Alex chuckles “No him I just tied up”

JunHyung frowns “You are really weird Alex you know that”

“I do” Alex smirks “But I’m okay with it”

“Seriously though all those people you talked to here. Are they your friends or what?” JunHo looks towards the door.

Alex shrugs “I don’t know if you can call them friends. I earned their respect” she pats JunHyung on the cheek and walks over to the couch where she drops down.

“How?” JunHyung frowns. Alex looks at him and chuckles “Are you sure you wanna know?”

“No but tell me anyway” JunHyung smirks. Alex crosses her arms “I beat the out of people who try to be big-shots. I’m the best around here. A little incident kind of put me on the map”

She thinks of the incident with SooHyun. She was known before that but after people heard about her taking the punch and then knocking the guy out and the fact that she sought out the guy who had beaten her up kind of gave her a legend status. A few people challenged her but she manages to defeat them without actually fighting them. She found out she was quite good at foreseeing what they would do. She rarely really fights. She is really trying to be careful but it does have some advantages that she now has this reputation. She feels like Mei is safer because everyone know that she is Alex’s friend and she is told everything that goes on and has already butted in a couple of times when she heard of some people who thought it might be fun to beat up an idol. Those are the fights she gets in. She wanna make sure that doesn’t happen.

“What does YongGuk say about the company you keep?” JunHyung frowns “And MBLAQ for that matter”

Alex shrugs and smiles “You would have to ask them”