The plan

Another Day Comes

MBLAQ’s manager comes over shortly after. Joon lets him in and the manager looks straight at Alex “I need to talk to you”

 

She nods and gets up. The two walks into the kitchen leaving the rest in the living-room

 

“So?” Alex asks crossing her arms and leaning against the counter

 

“I thought you would stay out of trouble!” he snaps.

 

Alex looks down “I never promised anything”

 

“I really thought getting Kei here would give you something else to focus on!” the manager sighs and shakes his head.

 

“Wait!” Alex frowns “Getting Kei here? What do you mean?”

 

The manager stares at her “Uhm I called him”

 

“WHAT?” Alex yells and MBLAQ looks their way. Alex waves a hand making them look away.

 

“When you left my place I called him. You never gave him your number and he had been trying to reach you for weeks”

 

Alex looks down and frowns

 

“I thought he could keep you out of trouble”

 

Alex glares at him “I can’t be controlled like that”

 

“I just thought…”

 

“I don’t care” Alex cuts him off “I do what I want and I can’t be controlled like that. Not you or Kei or MBLAQ or…” She stops and frowns. She kind of promised YongGuk…

 

She shakes her head “I…” She rolls her eyes and looks away “I’m done talking to you” She walks into her bedroom and slams the door.

 

She sits on her bed and rubs her temples as her headache starts acting up. She grits her teeth “Why does it always act up when I have to think?” She leans back on her bed. “Why didn’t I tell YongGuk about Kei? Why did I promise him not to go after those guys? Why did I cry last night?

 

Her headache starts getting worse and she rolls on her side and starts thinking about music instead “Bloody ghost”

 

On the other side of the door Seungho is standing up looking at Alex’s bedroom door.

 

“What did you say to her?” G.O. frowns. Their manager sighs “I called Kei and asked him to come. I thought he could keep her busy so she wouldn’t get in trouble”

 

“What?” Seungho scowls at him “You called that son of a ?”

 

G.O. and the others are looking pretty pissed as well. The manager frowns “I know you don’t like him…”

 

“That is an understatement” Joon huffs.

 

Seungho walks towards their manager “We hate the bloody guy but thanks to your little clever idea he is here and she is considering giving him a second chance…!”

 

The manager frowns “if that makes her happy..”

 

“It won’t” CheonDung crosses his arms “She doesn’t love him she just think it is easier to go back to him than find someone else”

 

The manager frowns “Well how was I supposed to know that?”

 

“What did you say to make her leave?” G.O. frowns

 

“Nothing… She was saying that she couldn’t be controlled by me or Kei or you guys or…”

 

“Or who?” Seungho frowns

 

“She didn’t say. She started looking confused and then left”

 

Seungho walks over to her room knocking on her door.

 

G.O. looks at the manager “Uhm thanks for letting us take the afternoon off”

 

The manager sighs “No problem” he smiles “I’m gonna go again” he walks to the door frowning “If the doctor is right and it is just a matter of time before something has to snap they should spend as much time with her as they can” he mumbles to himself as he closes the door behind him

 

What?” Seungho hears Alex muffled voice through the door

 

“Alex can I come in?” He asks frowning.

 

Whatever

 

He opens the door and looks at her laing on her bed “You okay?”

 

“No” She mumbles “My ghost won’t let me think straight” She sits up and frowns “Tell me why I promised YongGuk not to go after those guys?”

 

“I don’t know” Seungho frowns “You must know”

 

“But see the thing is every time I try and think about stuff like that my head starts to hurt. It’s like when I realized I had told SooHyun about Kei but not YongGuk… I don’t know why” She shakes her head and looks at Seungho.

 

Seungho smiles sweetly thinking there definitely is something with YongGuk. He walks over and sits beside her putting an arm around her “it’s okay”

 

“No it’s not” she pouts “Maybe I wouldn’t be so stupid and make rushed decisions if I could just think straight without getting a headache”

 

“Has it been like that all the time?” Seungho frowns

 

“No” She mumbles “It… started a few weeks back”

 

Seungho runs his hand up and down her arm. He sighs “Is it getting worse?”

 

“I don’t know I just only realized the connection now!” She whines and leans her head on his shoulder. Seungho kisses her head slightly worried “Okay… so you didn’t tell YongGuk about Kei, you promised him to not go after those guys and you were hurt when he called you those things. That doesn’t tell you anything?”

 

Alex shrugs “My head is really hurting can I please just sleep?”

 

Seungho nods “Sure” He kisses her head and gets up walking back out and closes the door silently. All the others are looking at him. He nods “Yeah she is in love with him”

 

“She told you?”

 

Seungho shakes his head “All the signs are there but she says she gets a headache every time she tries to think stuff over. Might be why she is considering going back to Kei. She don’t trust him but he loves her and it would be easy just to go back to that”

 

“So what are we gonna do?” CheonDung frowns.

 

Seungho smirks “All we gotta do is make YongGuk tell her how he feels. She has feelings for him so if she just knows who he feels I think her subconscious will take over. She always does what she feels like right?”

 

“Easier said than done” G.O. mumbles “We can’t just tell him she is in love with him too. What if we are wrong?”

 

“I know” Seungho nods “We’ll figure something out. Zico is gonna wanna help and I bet the rest of B.A.P as well”

 

“Great” G.O. claps his hands “I’m calling HimChan” he finds his phone but then frowns “I don’t have his number…”

 

They all look at each other and Mir pouts “We only have YongGuk’s number”

 

Joon sighs “We can’t call him”

 

CheonDung picks up his phone dials.

 

Thunder what’s up?” SooHyun says in the other end

 

“You got HimChan’s number?”

 

No but Kiseop does” Soohyun says and chuckles

 

“Ah good get me his number” CheonDung rushes

 

Uhm sure… but why?

 

“YongGuk is in love with Alex and we think she is in love with him too and we are gonna make Guk confess but we have to know what HimChan and them knows so we can all conspire as one big demonic unit” CheonDung blabbers without breathing and then laughs an evil mastermind laugh.

 

Uhm huh?

 

CheonDung frowns “You didn’t get that?”

 

No… I mean… They are in love?

 

“They just don’t know it yet. Or well Guk knows he is in love she doesn’t know she is and she doesn’t know he is and he doesn’t know she is but we know she is or well we are quite sure and we know that Zico knows he is.. I mean YongGuk is and we wanna know if they know… I mean if HimChan knows”

 

Seungho chuckles and G.O. laughs. Joon frowns “…he don’t know she know that he know.. wait. She don’t know…” he mumbles trying to see if it actually makes any sense. Mir is just looking like a big question mark.

 

Uhm I‘ll just assume you know what you are talking about..” SooHyun mumbles “I’ll go get HimChan’s number now

 

CheonDung smiles and looks at the others. Seungho is still chuckling “You understood what you were saying?”

 

CheonDung nods “I think I was very clear”

 

G.O. hits him “Clear my ”

 

“I rather not” CheonDung scowls at him.

 

I got his number” SooHyun says “Uhm. You know… I consider Alex my friend… If… I can help… will you let me know? I remember how YongGuk looked when we were told Kei cheated. He was really pissed but I also saw that Alex didn’t understand his reaction… I wanna help out

 

“We’ll let you know” CheonDung says. He writes HimChan’s number into Seungho’s phone and hands it to the leader. Seungho calls HimChan right away.

 

Hello?” A timidly sounding HimChan answers the phone

 

“It’s Seungho” Seungho says and looks at G.O.

 

Oh… hey… what do you want?”

 

“Is Guk around?”

 

No he is in his room sulking

 

Seungho frowns “Why?”

 

I shouldn’t say” HimChan mumbles.

 

Seungho smirks “We know he is in love with OUR Alex” Seungho can’t resist playing the brother card

 

How? I mean when? I mean… HOW DID YOU KNOW?

 

Seungho chuckles and holds the phone away so HimChan won’t hear. He clears his throat and moves it back “We have eyes you know” He hisses “he really think he stand a chance with OUR Alex?”

 

. . . no. . . ” HimChan says quietly sounding like a mouse.

 

Seungho smirks “Well he better man up and that is fast or she is going back to Kei”

 

WHAT? But we don’t even know if she has any feeling for him!

 

“Oh we do know” Seungho frowns a little and takes a deep breath “She does. She just doesn’t know it… yet. Guk just have to tell her how he feels”

 

How the hell is he supposed to do that? He s so focused on her seeing him as a kid that he can’t help but act like an insecure kid around her!

 

Seungho smirks “We’ll just have to push him in the water and hope he swims”