G.O.'s magazine, Joon's laptop and Buster

Another Day Comes

A few of days later at MBLAQ’s dorm at 6 in the morning. Seungho is sleeping on his stomach snoring slightly when he feels a weight on his back.

“Mir go away!” He growls into his pillow

“Why do you always assume it is Mir?” Alex chuckles and hits him over the head.

Seungho turns his head and chuckles “Don’t ask” She lies down on his back and sighs “You are leaving tomorrow”

“We are only gone two weeks Alex” Seungho chuckles and relaxes.

“But I haven’t been separated from you guys for that long since I came here” Alex runs her hand through his hair “You hair is getting longer”

“Well hair grows Alex” Seungho chuckles and catches her hand “And YongGuk is still here and all the others”

“But they aren’t you guys” Alex pouts. Seungho chuckles “I always like hearing that”

“Don’t tell YongGuk I said that though” Alex mumbles making Seungho laugh “Is your boyfriend jealous?”

“I don’t know. He acts a little strange when I talk about you” Alex says softly

“Us?” Seungho frowns

“No actually… just you”

“Ah” Seungho sighs *So it really freaked him out*

“I’ll talk to him” Seungho says and lifts his hand. She takes it right away and kisses his cheek “Thanks Ani”

“So what brings you by at this hour” Seungho sighs knowing it has to be before he was planning on getting up.

“I was out all night” She chuckles “With Mei and Zico”

“Zico?” Seungho moves a bit and frowns

“Yeah” Alex gets off him and takes a seat on the bed. Seungho sits up as well noticing that she is dressed up and looking damn fine.

“Well Mei wanted to go out and we ran into Zico who was out with friends. He kind of just tagged along with us instead. I think he got a thing for Mei” Alex chuckles. Seungho frowns “You don’t smell of alcohol”

“I didn’t drink” Alex shrugs

“Or smoke” Seungho adds

Alex sighs “I didn’t smoke”

Seungho reaches his wrist to her forehead “Are you sick?”

Alex pushes his hand away and chuckles. After the incident with SooHyun she has done her best to stay sane which means proper sleep and food, no drinking or anything else that might cloud her mind. So far it seems to work. She talks with SooHyun about it almost every single day. She tells him if there is anything her ghost won’t let her think about and he usually tries to think the things over for her. They are really chaining that bloody ghost.

“I’m just doing well” She gets up “I’m gonna go wake up the others” She heads out.

Seungho smiles and gets up as well. He drags his feet to the bathroom and hears a loud yell from G.O.’s room. He chuckles trying to guess what Alex is doing to him.

In G.O.’s room Alex is sitting on G.O.’s back while looking through a magazine she found under his pillow when she started shaking him.

“Have you moved on to big ed girls now?” Alex mumbles.

“ALEX YOU LITTLE RAT!” G.O. yells. She is pinning his arms down by placing a foot on each wrist.

“It isn’t fair waking me like this!” G.O. keeps complaining

“Wah that one is really just your type isn’t she” Alex chuckles “Although I don't get why she has a teat tattooed on her…”

“ALEX!” G.O. yells again and squirms.

“What the hell is going on?!” Joon comes in looking like a big mess.

“Oh hey” Alex grins “Tell me do you think her… private area is sad?” She turns the magazine and Joon blushes “Alex don’t look at that” He tries to take it from her but she moves it out of his reach.

“What would YongGuk say if he knew you looked at that?” Joon crosses his arms

Alex ruffles G.O.’s hair “What would you say if your girlfriend was looking at this kind of magazines”

“I would ask her to marry me” G.O. chuckles looking over his shoulder at Alex. She laughs and is distracted just long enough for Joon to take the magazine.

Mir comes in and sees the magazine in Joon’s hand “What are you doing with that?”

“It isn’t mine” Joon throws the magazine on the ground realizing what G.O. might have been doing before or while looking in it. He wipes his hand in his pants “Disgusting” he mumbles

G.O. glares at him “Like you are any better. Alex you should go check his labtop”

Alex smirks at Joon who blushes “No you shouldn’t”

Alex jumps up and runs out pulling Mir with her and locks the door from the outside “Where it his laptop?”

They can hear Joon banging on the door. Mir Shows Alex where Joon’s labtop is and they take a seat turning it on.

“What is his password?” Alex frowns at Mir who shrugs.

“It’s Joon” CheonDung says walking in

“Oh that is easy” Alex laughs and types in Joon watching how it is accepted.

“What are we doing?” CheonDung drops down on the other side of Alex. Mir grins “According to G.O. there is something on this”

“Oh” CheonDung chuckles. Alex is already going through files “Where would he hide it?” She mumbles and then grins “Boring” she presses the file and goes under economy and then the most boring boring. And then there are the titles they were looking for.

Alex clicks on one and all three saw what should not be seen by innocent eyes. Alex covers the screen with her hands but the sounds are still there making Mir and CheonDung blushing like crazy.

Seungho walks in the room and frowns. His hair still wet from the shower “What the hell are you doing?”

Alex chuckles and removes her hands letting Seungho see what is on the screen. He runs over and takes the laptop holding it behind his back “Why are you watching that?”

The three looks at him. CheonDung with a faint blush, Mir with a massive blush and Alex with the biggest grin.

ahhh ahhh ahhh ahh kimochi” Seungho’s cheek starts turning red as the louder moans from a woman is heard behind him.

Alex starts laughing hard. Joon comes storming in and sees the scene with G.O. laughing behind him.

“Oh ” Joon starts blushing too. G.O. and Alex locks eyes and both goes into a massive laughing fit still with the loud from behinds Seungho’s back. Seungho curses and desperately tries to turn it off. He claps the laptop together but the sounds keeps coming “How the hell do you stop this!” Seungho yells and roughly pushes it into Joon’s arms.

The sounds stop and then only the loud laughter from Alex and G.O. can be heard. None of the others says a word to awkward with what just happened.

Alex calms down and looks around “Now who has a ?” she calls out making G.O. laugh even harder. The rest starts hitting her with pillows saying she can’t say stuff like that.

 

20 minutes later they are all sitting in the living-room area. Alex and G.O. chatting and the rest still looking a bit uneasy.

“I’m gonna miss you when we leave” G.O. gives Alex a nudge “Who is gonna watch with me?”

“Don’t mention that word” Joon says turning red.

Seungho hides his face in his hands shaking it “God do you have any idea how twisted you two are thinking that was funny?”

Alex shrugs “If you had seen your face I bet you would have laughed as well”

Seungho flings a pillow her way and she catches it and chuckles.

“Seriously though” Alex frowns “So G.O. is fine admitting to watching we now all know that Joon watches it… “ She looks at the other three “What about you three?” Her eyes land on Seungho “You are the oldest. Don’t tell me you don’t have needs”

Seungho gets up “Yeah I’m gonna take a walk” Alex laughs and follows him out “Ani…”

Seungho turns “Do not ask me about and then call me Ani!” he widens his eyes but he isn’t really mad just… awkward.

Alex chuckles “But then what would you rather have me call you? Buster?”

Seungho freezes and stares at her “What did you just say?”

Alex shrugs “I don’t know it poped into my head. Sounds kind of nice I think”

“Don’t call me that” Seungho steps closer to her “Don’t EVER call me that if you don’t…” He steps back and scratches his head walking to his room and closing the door. He keeps it closed and holds on to his head “How did she…?”

He slides down the door trying to make sense of why that name would pop into her head. He hits his head over and over again *She is dead. Dead and gone and the girl on the other room is in love with her boyfriend YongGuk*

He hugs his legs and hides his face *Don’t remember now when I finally managed to give you up*

Ani? Ani are you okay?

He hears Alex’s voice and leans his head back against the door feeling a tear run down his cheek “I-I’m fine Alex… Just give me a sec”

He wipes the tear away with his hand and watches the mark it left *Even if she was in there somewhere there was never any feelings for me. If I should cry it shouldn’t be for her. If I should cry it should only be for the girl I consider my sister…* He smiles faintly *No matter how erted she is*

He stands up and opens the door watching everyone else look at him worried. Alex walks into his arms “Don’t scare me like that”

Seungho hugs her and looks at G.O. who frowns and then nods understanding that they shouldn’t get into what just happened.

“We have a show to be on today” G.O. changes the subject “Since we are leaving tomorrow Alex should come with us”

Seungho nods and lets his arms drop but Alex doesn’t let go. Seungho looks at her and grins “You can let go now”

“No” She mumbles and hugs him closer making him chuckle. He looks at the others with his big warm smile “I should hide more often if this is how she reacts” He hugs her tight again.

The other rolls their eyes and starts getting ready to go. Seungho runs his hands up and down Alex’s back. She frowns looking down *Why did he react like that to that word?* her head starts acting up right away and she knows she has to let it go