Payback

Another Day Comes

Alex walks out her flat and moves to her bike pulling up the collar of her jacket and smirks. She got a call an hour ago by her the same guy who told her he had seen one of those idiots bragging about an idol. He says he is looking straight at the idiot who was the leader of the group that beat her up a few weeks back.

She puts on her helmet and moves a leg over the motorcycle running her hand over the smooth surface “Hey baby” She grins. She hasn’t been driving the last week. She wanted to show… everyone that she could be careful. She hardly got any calls about favors either. Seems MBLAQ’s manager has been telling them to cut back. It annoys her because even though that means she has been able to spend more time with MBLAQ and YongGuk. It still gives her plenty off free time which she don’t know what to do with since she has to be ‘careful’.

She takes off almost scraping her knee on the ground because of the sheer sharpness of the turn.

She moves recklessly in and out between cars enjoying the feeling of driving again. She is almost disappointed then she arrives at the place she was told to come to. She looks around seeing the big nasty looking guy and grins “Jack” She removes her helmet.

He walks over to her and pumps knuckles “Alex my man” He grins.

She turns off the engine and gets off.

“I have to say you look good for someone who has been beat up no more than a week ago”

Alex laughs “Like that was gonna keep me down for long. How many is there?”

“Just him and two friends. I don’t know if they were in on it”

Alex smirks “Then let us go find out”

Jack laughs and they starts towards the building. It’s a sort of hangout spot where people go to listen to music, talk with friends or just stay in case you want some time away.

Alex walks in first. Her beanie pulled far down, the collar of her jacket up and hands deep in her pockets. Her shoulders are relaxed but her eyes are on fire. She is scanning everything considering how to get away if needed. It is kind of funny how her ghost doesn’t bother her when she is going over things like this but when she tries to think about people in her life it starts acting up.

She sends a glance to Jack. He looks like he is up for a fight. Alex grins and walks in the biggest room in the place looking around. Jack nods in a certain direction and Alex sees the guy who once broke into her former place, placed a gun to her head and yelled at her to tell him where Choi was. She kick him in his crotch took his gun and pushed him down the stairs.

She walks straight over to him and crosses her arms looking at him calmly “Hey there” She grins.

He looks up and frowns. “You”

She smirks “Yeah I have something I need to settle with you”

He stands up and grins “What you didn’t get enough the last time?”

She smirks “Yeah 6 to 1… your boyfriend must be so proud that you managed to beat me up with the help of 5 other guys” she crosses her arms and tilts her head.

The guy’s two friends looks at each other “You were 6 against one bloody foreigner?” One huffs. Alex smirks “He is too chicken to go against me himself. But then again the first time he tried he did loose greatly”

“You lost to a bloody foreigner?!” the other friend frowns and looks disappointed.

The guy frowns and looks at Jack behind Alex he forces a smirk “What you got your own bully now?”

“No” Alex shrugs “I don’t need help to kick your sorry excuse for an ”

She chuckles dryly and smirks

The guy is getting pissed and gets in her face. He is taller than she is “You really got some ing nerves” He hisses. Alex smirks “Well unlike some I don’t have to fake it to make up for the lack of balls”

He lashes out at her but she ducks it and laughs “Oh struck a nerve did I?”

He goes for her again. She has her arms crosses and ducks him again “Yah you you know” She starts laughing.

The two friends are looking pissed as well “You shut the up” One snarls.

Alex looks at him and back at the guy “You know what I’ll let you punch me” She stands still “Give it your best shot”

The guy smirks and hits her straight on her cheekbone sending her stumbling to the side but she doesn’t fall or support herself as she straightens up. She moves a hand over it and sees blood. She laughs and looks at him “Pretty good considering I let you”

The others are looking confused “Are you ing mental?” One shouts.

Jack is half grinning half frowning.

Alex smirks “You know when you get a chance to throw a punch like that you really should knock a person out”

She walks back to the guy who seems so baffled by her behavior that he doesn’t back off. Alex winks at him and throws one single punch at his jaw sending him falling straight back. He lands on the floor with a crash and doesn’t get back up. Jack looks at him and laughs tapping him with his foot “He is out”

Alex shakes her hands and grins “Now that is a punch” She looks at the two guys “You want a piece?”

The two seems to be personally offended by her knocking out her friend and they jump at her. Jack helps her out. More people are drawn to the fight and soon the whole place is one big mess.

Alex suddenly feels herself yanked out of the fight. She stumbles backwards until she is placed against a wall.

She frowns seeing the person who placed her there “SooHyun!”

She tries to step forward but he pushes her back “What the hell are you doing?” He yells.

Alex scowls at him “You should leave”

“Alex you shouldn’t fight! Didn’t you promise?”

“NO!” Alex yells “I’m never promised I wouldn’t fight. ing beat me up I have to…”

“ that!” SooHyun cuts her off “Alex you already knocked him out what the hell are you hoping to achieve?”

“Revenge” She smirks

“For what?” he frowns

Her expression darkens “Stay the out of this!”

“NO!” He yells “I can’t let you do this!”

“I already did honey” She smirks and SooHyun shivers from the devilish look in her eyes. She takes advantage of his shocked stated and flips them over so he is against the wall. She gathers his hands over him leaving him in an exposed position. She smirks and SooHyun swallows *That’s not Alex*

“Alex it’s me for sake” He says trying to get through to her. Her brows twitch a little and her eyes narrows.

She starts laughing but it doesn’t really sound like her. “You know what I hate idol boy?”

SooHyun shakes his head. Alex never calls him idol boy. Never. She calls him honey or SooHyun, that’s it!

Her eyes have gone cold and he feels like he is watching a stranger. A stranger he knows is capable of things he can’t even imagine.

He has never been this scared before and to think that it is his own friend making him so scared is just making it worse.

Alex closes in on his ear “ing who think they can make me do anything other than what I want” She up his cheek and laughs again.

“Alex snap out of it!” SooHyun closes his eyes tight “It’s me SooHyun. Think about Seungho and G.O. and the rest of MBLAQ. Think about YongGuk for sake”

He opens his eyes a little when the grip on his hands loosens. He looks at Alex who is slowly moving back. Her face contracted in pain. She moves her hands to her temples and drops to her knees. “Shi-” She mutters and then yells in pain.

Soohyun sees one of the people from the table she was at going for her and he resolute steps over to fend for her hitting the guy with a chair he picked up.

The guy yells and stumbles back. SooHyun grasps Alex’s arm and pulls her up. He puts her arm around his shoulder and helps her out. He hurries as fast as he can and he doesn’t look back.

Once out the building he just heads in a random direction. He looks at her face, she looks like she is in a lot of pain.

“Hang on Alex I’m getting you to a hospital” he says and looks around for a taxi.

“No” She mutters “They can’t do anything”

“But…”

“NO!” she yells and SooHyun moves down a smaller road and finds a secluded spot. He places her against a wall holding her up by her shoulder and scans her face. She turns her head and spits on the curve. SooHyun notice blood appearing at the corner of . She leans her head back and pants slightly. Her right cheekbone where she let the guy hit is bleeding. It doesn’t look deep enough to need stitches though.

“I can get you home” he says in a low voice. She nods softly and forces a grin “You know how to ride a motorcycle?”

He frowns “Not really”

Alex smirks “First time for everything” She frowns in a pained expression as she pushes away from the wall. SooHyun catches her and they moves towards her bike.

“Alex I can’t drive that” SooHyun looks at the bike. She chuckles “yes you can” She hands him the helmet. He looks at it and then her “You need it more than me”

“No I don’t” She sighs “My head is as ed as it can get” She forces the helmet in his hands and pulls him to the bike. He just does as told with a sigh. He gets on the bike puts the helmet on and Alex gets on behind him. She turns on the engine and wraps her arms around him.

He can feel she is weak. He sighs and tries to calm his nerves *It’s no big deal you are just gonna… ride… a … motorcycle… for the first time with Alex behind you who looks like she can collapse at any moment after she had some sort of demon take over her body… No big deal* he swallows hard and starts moving. He drives slowly. Alex pats him on the stomach weakly giving him advice and points him in the right direction.

 

 

Why was SooHyun there in the first place:

SooHyun had a day off so he called an old friend of his. He hadn't seen the guy for a long time so he wanted to catch up. Turned out this dude had started hanging out with some questionable people.

He had picked SooHyun up outside the dorm in his sportscar. SooHyun didn't ask how he could afford it but he started to feel uneasy.

He took him to the bar where Soohyun met his new friends. He wasn't very keen on them and did his best to lay low.

Then there was someone yelling about a fight and SooHyun said he had to leave saying he couldn't be there if police showed up. In reality he just wanted to get the hell out of there. He had to pass by the center of the fight in order to get out. Alex is quite easy to spot being white and all and he could recognize her laugh when he was just about to exit.
He looked for her and spotted her kicking the out of someone and something in him snapped and he ran over to get her out of there. He wanted to yell at her and ask her what the hell she was doing. He was angry she would even turn up at a place like that especially after what had happened. He had off course been told about it and he had been completely shocked.

The only thing that went through his head when he went into the center of the fight was that he had to get her out.