Insecure YongGuk

Another Day Comes

The next day after the performance SooHyun comes over to YongGuk “Did you get any sleep last night?” He sits on the table in front of YongGuk and grins crossing his arms. YongGuk blushes “Leave me alone”. He frowns. He couldn’t really sleep. Once he put away his phone after her last text he just kept going back to the conversation between him and Seungho.

SooHyun pushes him “You didn’t” He laughs “To much thinking about what you would like to do to the little hottie huh?” YongGuk looks up at him all flustered. He didn’t think about that at all… He is now.

SooHyun laughs and pinches YongGuk’s cheeks “I bet you have some proving to do boy” YongGuk pushes his hands away “What do you mean?”

SooHyun crosses his arms and looks around making sure no one is in earshot “Well I heard how her and Kei hooked up”

“So?” YongGuk frowns.

SooHyun is enjoying the annoyed expression on YongGuk’s face. He grins and tilts her head “In the back of a club with sleeping people in the same room… twice”

YongGuk frowns. He looks down thinking it over “Twice?” He mumbles. SooHyun laughs and pats him on the head “You think you are man enough?” YongGuk scowls at him. HimChan comes over “Why are you bugging our leader?”

“I’m not” SooHyun smirks “I’m just telling him that Alex is used to top quality… entertainment” he grins.

YongGuk pouts and looks at the table feeling the pressure on his shoulders building up *As if it wasn’t enough that I gotta prove I’m not a kid now I has to be better than her freaking ex in bed as well? It’s not that I have never done it but I am quite sure Kei has a bit more experience. And Alex used to sleep with Seungho. Maybe her body remembers... Is Seungho good in bed? Oh god I’m competing with a rockstar and an idol and not just any idol but the older ing leader of MBLAQ with the famous plum lips and that bloody tongue which has to be skilled with all the lip he does all the time!!*

HimChan and SooHyun are watching YongGuk’s face becoming more and more distraught. HimChan hits SooHyun “Look what you did!”

SooHyun frowns “I didn’t think he would become like that”

HimChan sighs and shakes his head “Why do you know about her… past with Kei anyway?”

“We were talking about the most… unique experience with… you know… . We had a bet going at our dorm with Alex. The winner decided a punishment for the rest. Dongho was excused because… well” SooHyun grins “He acted as the judge. Alex won big”

“How?” HimChan asks feeling the ert in him wanting to know more.

SooHyun grins “Well she didn’t know what story to tell so she started with going at it twice in a room with two people sleeping on a couch a few meters away after having known the other person for a couple of hours and switched over to backstage at Kei’s concert during a break which became a little longer than planned” SooHyun chuckles “It kind of beat in the dorm when no one is around, at the parent’s house when they weren’t around and the one that came second which was in a classroom after hours when no one was around” SooHyun grins

“Who was the one with the school?” HimChan grins

“Kevin” SooHyun smirks. HimChan widens his eyes

SooHyun chuckles “I know. Kind of surprised us as well”

“But Alex’s…” HimChan chuckles and shakes his head

“Yeah we should have known” SooHyun sighs “I mean she already forced me to walk around in boxers and felt up my torso and it’s not like she is shy or anything like that. Remember the tattoo incident?”

YongGuk slams his forehead into the table in front of him and grunts painfully “She has seen SooHyun in boxer!! And felt him up!! I’m competing with that too??!!!

SooHyun and HimChan looks at him and chuckles.

“What else has she told you about… you know” HimChan sends SooHyun a smirk.

SooHyun grins and crosses his arms “Well…”

“I don’t wanna hear it!” YongGuk sits up and rubs his forehead pouting like a child.

SooHyun finds his phone and goes through it. HimChan places his hands on YongGuk’s shoulders “You might get some pointers”

YongGuk adds frowning to his facial expression.

SooHyun places his phone in front of YongGuk “I don’t think you should worry”

YongGuk looks down at the phone spotting himself making out with Alex. His eyes widen. Her hands are holding on to his shirt and her body is pressed close to his. His hands holding her face to his. HimChan picks up the phone “Oh snap!” He grins “Guk you animal!” He grins and runs over to YoungJae and Daehyun “HIMCHAN!” YongGuk growls and runs after him almost tripping over the chair. SooHyun laughs looking after them.

DaeHyun is standing on a chair looking at the phone while HimChan holds YongGuk back with the help from YoungJae. YongGuk is blushing hard and desperately tries to get the phone “Come on!” he whines.

JongUp is the next to catch the phone and Zelo looks over his shoulder. “Don’t look at it!” YongGuk whines even more.

Zelo’s eyes go huge and he covers them blushing like crazy “I didn’t see that I didn’t see that!” YongGuk sighs and relaxed having given up. HimChan lets go and YongGuk drops to the floor where he sits defeated and shakes his head.

YoungJae sees the picture last. He chuckles and looks at YongGuk “You really took charge huh?”

SooHyun walks over taking the phone putting it in his pocket “He sure did. He looked like he was gonna chicken out but then he kissed her again and well you saw the result”

YongGuk is sulking on the floor. He just looks at his hands far off in his own thoughts when he feels a couple of arms slide around his neck from behind.

“You looked hot today Guk”

He feels a warm breath on his ear and turns his face seeing Alex. She is kneeling behind him with her arms around his neck.

He breathes deeply feeling his heartbeat racing and yet he feels calm.

“You saw us perform?” he smiles full of hope.

She looks at his lips “It was my intension but I couldn’t really stop focusing on one person”

YongGuk smirks “Who?”

She moves her lips to his ear “You really gotta ask?” she takes his earlobe in it gently. It sends shivers down his back and he feels it going straight to a certain area.

She moves back and looks at the rest of B.A.P and SooHyun who is watching them with dropped jaws. Well all except for Zelo who is covering his eyes saying “I did not see that I did not see that” Over and over again.

YongGuk looks at them and chuckles. He places his hand on her arm and smiles proudly. Alex pulls back and helps YongGuk up moving her arms around him “I missed you” She smiles. He looks at her and smiles even bigger “Yeah?”

“Are you kidding me?” She grins “You are such a tease kissing me and then just leaving”

YongGuk chuckles “You were busy with Zico and SooHyun”

“Those two?” Alex smirks “They don’t hold a candle to you” YongGuk sends SooHyun a mocking grin. SooHyun crosses his arms and pouts “You are hereby forbidden from touching me Alex!”

Alex chuckles “Oh honey you don’t have a say in that”

YongGuk laughs. Zelo is now covering his ears “I didn’t hear that I didn’t hear that” DaeHyun looks at him “You are freaking out the boy”

Alex moves back from YongGuk “I just wanted to say hi. I’m gonna go”

“Where to?” YongGuk frowns.

Alex crosses her arms “Finding Kei” She sighs “He isn’t picking up his phone. I need to tell him… you know”

YongGuk rubs his neck “Yeah he already knows”

Alex frowns “How?”

“He saw” YongGuk mumbles. “He was talking with Seungho outside the club when I left. He is going back to Japan”

Alex looks down looking a bit hurt. YongGuk walks over and lifts her chin “I’m sorry”

She smiles slightly “I hoped he and I could remain friends”

YongGuk nods. He moves his arms around her hugging her gently. She leans against him closing her eyes “I couldn’t forgive him”

YongGuk her back “I know” he kisses her hair.

She sighs deeply “I’m gonna cut off your if you cheat on me Guk”

YongGuk frowns “That would hurt”

She chuckles “Yeah I’m sure it would”

“I won’t cheat Alex” he hugs her tighter.

“If you do the rest of us will hold you down while she cuts it off” HimChan smirks.

“Gee thanks” YongGuk frowns.

“You are welcome” HimChan grins. DaeHyun chuckles “I think MBLAQ will have him hanged before we get the chance”

“I think you might be right” YoungJae nods.

YongGuk frowns “I’m not gonna mess up” he mumbles. He didn’t really mean to say it out loud. Alex hugs him tighter “I know”

He smiles.

Zelo walks over next to the two pulling Alex’s arm. She looks at him and smiles moving a little back.

“Are you gonna come around our dorm more often?” Alex looks at YongGuk and back at Zelo “I might”

He smiles “I hope you will”

YongGuk ruffles his hair and smiles.

Alex grasps Zelo’s chin pulling him down and kisses his forehead. He blushes and looks at her with big eyes “And I won’t come only to see YongGuk”

YongGuk pouts “No?”

Alex chuckles “No. Don’t you know Zelo is my sidekick?”

YongGuk laughs. Zelo is smiling big.

“This is getting too sugary for me” SooHyun chuckles and heads to the door. Alex smirks and gives YongGuk a quick kiss “I gotta go” She catches SooHyun and slaps his making him yell in shock. He frowns and glares at her “NOT COOL” Alex winks back at YongGuk and walks out followed by a loudly complaining SooHyun. YongGuk chuckles and then sighs “Now I’m gotta compete with his as well!”

Zelo looks at him and frowns. YongGuk looks at him “I’m getting paranoid. You realize what I’m competing with?”

“You already got her” YoungJae chuckles. YongGuk crosses his arms and tilts his head “Now I just gotta keep her”

The others laugh. Zelo walks over to JongUp and HimChan moves to YongGuk smirking and talking in a low voice “You scared you can’t live up to the rockstar?”

YongGuk glares at him but then sighs “Yeah”

HimChan chuckles “I would too” he pats YongGuk on the back and walks away leaving YongGuk cursing “I’m ed

 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes when I go through these chapters looking for mistakes I get a little bored because I have read them all so many times back when I updated the first time but I really like this chapter. It's not that long but I find it entertaining.. :)