Later that day

Another Day Comes

Later that day at the B.A.P dorm.

They all just had dinner and JongUp and YoungJae is trying to get out of doing the dishes.

“I’m telling you we worked sooooo hard today we should get a break” JongUp says with his most convincing voice. YongJae nods “You know it’s not good for anyone to overdo anything”

“Yeah nice try you two are on the dishes tonight” HimChan smirks.

“Hyung please can’t you make Zelo do it he skipped it when it was his turn yesterday!” JongUp looks at YongGuk who is already on his way away from the table. He looks at the two “Zelo had to get ready for a test”

“Why did you do his part?” HimChan frowns at YongGuk who smirks “You gotta be nice to the boy”

“You just want him to keep looking at you like you are the best in the world” HimChan crosses his arms and smirks. YongGuk sends him a challenging look “Watch it or you’ll do tonight’s dishes”

HimChan closes his mouth shut in a smirk and follows YongGuk to the living area both joking around and ignoring the annoyed complains from the two left at the table. Zelo is sitting in the couch watching some show with big eyes apparently finding it very interesting.

When the two oldest comes in the room he looks at them “Come sit come sit!” He grins and pats on the couch.

“What are you watching?” YongGuk looks towards the TV

“It’s a special about a Japanese street-driver who died in a crash last year” He looks back at the screen “It’s all anonymous but they show a lot of videos. It was a female driver!”

YongGuk’s thoughts go to Alex right away and he looks at the screen as he walks over and sits next to Zelo. In this second there is a piece where the driver in question shows off at a big empty parking lot. The driver rides on the rear wheel, makes sharp turns and does another number of tricks before stopping up in front of a group of people who high-fives her and cheers. The speaker says that the driver referred to as X would spend several hours each day driving around.

The camera moves about and the driver steps off and a full person shot of the driver makes HimChan call out in excitement. The tight leather outfit is fitting perfectly to her womanly figure and when she removes her jacket revealing the white tank top under it his jaw drops. “ she is hot!” HimChan leans towards the screen. YongGuk chuckles and covers Zelo’s eyes earning an annoyed whine.

Daehyun joins them and they sit and watch clips from races the female had won. “Yah she is awesome” Zelo grins. “She is insane” Daehyun frowns “Did you see that turn? She was this close to crashing” He holds his thumb and index finger extremely close together.

A clip with her walking around talking with people in her racing gear comes up while an interview with her plays in the background.

“Why I drive? Well why the hell not? I don’t care that I’m a girl in a male world. It makes no difference if you got a or not. I will beat your sorry either way”

“She had balls” HimChan grins. YongGuk smirks and bites his lip. He tone in her voice is rather demeaning. He is surprised to hear that even in her most cocky moment the Alex he knows never sounded quite like that.

“What do I have to say to people who don’t like me? them”

They hear her laugh. YongGuk closes his eyes and listens. Her laugh is the same, warmer than you would think and with dept.

Then there is a voice over while more clips from races moves over the screen. It starts talking about the day that ended a promising carrier. It was supposed to be just another race. X was the favorite to win.

YongGuk feels sure it is Alex who is the ‘dead’ racer. It’s weird listening to them talking about her as if she had died but even weirder is seeing her move about and knowing that the person on the screen isn’t the person he knows.

They start showing clips from the chase that ended the driver’s life while explaining how she had grasped a friend who was being threatened by some Yakuza related thugs.

A female comes up on the screen. She looks Japanese and she looks to a guy next to her. He is foreign and is looking very serious.

She had called the race off that day. It wasn’t like her at all which got a lot of us worried” The guy says

She loved nothing more than racing so for her to drop out just before a race was practically unthinkable. She seemed distracted which was also very unusual” The girl’s eyes start watering “If she had been in the race she wouldn’t have gotten involved in that chase. She was supposed to be driving when those thugs came” The girl hides her eyes.

The guy comforts her “If she hadn’t called of the race she would still be with us

YongGuk frowns. He thinks about what Cheondung had said about Seungho and Alex having an argument over the phone the day before her race. He wished he could remember if they said what they were arguing about. *Why did she pull out of the race?*

“God that gotta ” HimChan frowns

YongGuk looks up as a speaker says that the next images might be hard to watch. He sees the clip Alex has already shown him. Her face is blurred however but where the attention before was on her face he now notices the blood on the ground and the weak looking body even more. The explosion makes Zelo jump in his seat and HimChan looks at him “Maybe he shouldn’t see this”

“Too late” YongGuk mumbles looking at the screen watching the dead body on the ground. The speaker starts talking again. In the same second there is a knock on the door.

“I get it” Zelo gets up and walks to the door. YongGuk sends him a look on the way. He looks pale.

“That is hardcore” HimChan keeps his eyes on the screen.

“To think about dying in that way” JongUp sounds quite affected

“When did you two get here?” Daehyun looks at them but they don’t answer. YongGuk leans back. He really wanna ask Seungho if he knew Alex had pulled out of the race.

“Why are they making her anonymous her if she died?” YoungJae frowns.

“Shhh” HimChan gives him a push. Zelo walks in with two guys but all off B.A.P is too focused on the TV to notice.

What would make me stop driving?” Alex’s laugh is heard again “You’ll have to kill me to stop me from driving

What about family and loved once?” An interviewer asks. They are still showing clips of the driver racing or just moving about around equals. One shot shows her being hugged by a very tattooed guy

What about it?” She sounds defensive

You live on the edge. As far as we have been told you live a quite dangerous life. Within the last year you have been to the hospital 14 times. Aren’t you concerned about getting yourself killed?

No” She laughs again “Why would I waste my time worrying about that? What happens, happens. If I die tomorrow then peace be with it. I don’t have family and my friends know how I am. Everyone dies at some point so why cry about that?

“That’s depressing”

Everyone looks at the guy who had spoken up.

“Hi People” Eli waves. YongGuk frowns “When did you get here?”

“I’m here too!” SooHyun frowns

“Hi” YongGuk looks at him and bows his head shortly

“It was them at the door” Zelo scratches his neck looking at Eli who has a sly smirk on his face.

YongGuk gets up to greet them probably. The rest follows his example.

“I haven’t seen you since the club” Eli grins as he shakes YongGuk’s hand.

“He has been busy” HimChan says with a smirk. YongGuk looks at him with a thankful smile “Yea” He nods and looks back at Eli.

“We are quite busy ourselves but I felt like seeing you big bear” Eli grins

“And I had to be dragged along” SooHyun has his hands in his pockets looking a little annoyed. Eli grins at him “You said you wanted to get out of the dorm”

“Yeah but that doesn’t mean I wanted to enter another one” SooHyun looks at Daehyun “No offence”

“None taken” Daehyun holds up a hand “I wouldn’t want to either”

“Right” SooHyun grins and nods. Eli chuckles “We aren’t staying we just have to convince Yong Guk and HimChan to come along”

SooHyun looks at him “Could you please tell me where we are going then?”

“No not yet” Eli grins he looks at Yong Guk “What are you saying? Up for it?”

“Was I invited?” HimChan points to himself.

“Seems like it” Daehyun looks at him a bit jealous.

“It’s not that we wouldn’t have the rest of you but there is an age-limit” Eli looks at Daehyun who then just nods. SooHyun looks at Eli with a serious expression“No clubs!”

“It’s not a club! Would you just trust me!” Eli looks at SooHyun who looks him up and down with a raised brow “You never know with you”

YongGuk looks at HimChan “What do you say?”

“I wanna get out” HimChan nods. YongGuk takes a deep breath and nods “Sure why not” He looks at Eli who grins big “Good lets go then”

SooHyun nods smiling as well. YongGuk and Himchan get their jackets and the four heads out.