How we used to be

Another Day Comes

“So now tell us where you are taking us” SooHyun looks at Eli who completely ignores him. SooHyun digs his hands deep in his pockets and slows downs so he is walking next to HimChan and YongGuk mumbling curses at Eli. YongGuk is looking around a bit uneasy. He isn’t really feeling comfortable.

They get to a medium size building with a staircase leading down. Eli happily starts down the stairs with no explanation what so ever and heads to the big wooden door.

“Where the hell are we?” SooHyun snaps at Eli who turns “Come on guys” He opens the door and holds it open letting the others go in first. It’s a bigger place than you would think when you see it from the outside. It has a small stage and tables and chairs randomly strewn about. There is a bar on the right of the door. Quite a few people are sitting at the places chatting and laughing.

Eli looks around until he sees a hand being raised “Over here” He gestures for the others to follow. SooHyun looks at YongGuk and shrugs. HimChan is just smirking. YongGuk shakes his head and thinks about wanting to call Seungho about that TV thing, he isn’t really up for being in a bar now.

They move through the room without anyone paying attention to them. Eli leads the way as if he was feeling at home and brings them to a table where he drops on a chair “Yah Kiseop nice spot” He pats Kiseop on the back

“I know, I like it here” Kiseop winks at him

SooHyun frowns and points at Kiseop “What are you doing here?”

Kiseop chuckles “Nice seeing you as well”

“You were back at the dorm when we left” SooHyun pulls out a chair and sits. YongGuk and HimChan look at each other rather clueless and then just take a couple of seats.

“I left right after” Kiseop points at SooHyun with a beer. SooHyun scratches his neck, confused while Eli chuckles “I’m getting something to drink. I’ll get something for you Hyung?” He looks at SooHyun who just nods, frowning and staring at the table.

Eli pats YongGuk on the shoulder “Come with me” YongGuk nods and gets up “I’ll get something for you HimChan” YongGuk sends HimChan a smile getting one in return

“Thanks”

Eli and YongGuk heads towards the bar “So really, why haven’t anyone heard from you since that day?” Eli sends YongGuk a look.

YongGuk looks at him “I told you I have been busy”

“All idols are busy” Eli smirks without looking at YongGuk.

YongGuk sighs “I have been a bit down okay. I don’t like losing”

“You didn’t lose” Eli smirks

“Our team didn’t. I did” YongGuk digs his hands in his pockets. It’s all a lie but he can’t really say he has been scared less because three guys him and he afterwards was helped by Alex who was then strangled.

“Ah yeah ookei” Eli nods “Well good to see you anyway” He smiles.

“What is it with this place?” YongGuk looks around seeing all sorts of people.

“It’s about one of the only places where you can be an idol and people won’t care. At least that is what Kiseop says. I gotta admit this is the first time I come here but Kiseop has been here quite a few times”

“I see” YongGuk smiles. They reach the bar and order 4 beers, chatting about high and low as they wait. Eli grins, he knew none of the guys had heard from YongGuk since that day and he had left pretty fast without telling anyone. He could kind of understand now that he might have been a bit ashamed that he didn’t win his round.

They return to the table and sit and chat for quite some time. YongGuk enjoys being out again and he and Eli acts like they had done before. They got along quite well when they had the meetings. HimChan who is used to getting a lot of attention is being a bit louder than usual. SooHyun and he are discussing something about idols and makeup. Kiseop looks at the two and frowns.

SooHyun uses the age card to settle a difference between him and HimChan making HimChan shake his head and look away to the door. He has a small smile on his lip. He quite enjoys getting to spend some time with people outside of B.A.P.

He sees more people enter the place in high spirit. In the group that comes in he sees one person who looks familiar. There are several foreigners in the group so he kind of figures that must just be why. Foreigners all look the same to him.

There is an Asian girl who catches his eye though. She has long jet black hair and slim eyes. She wears a very stylish dress and overall she is just drop dead gorgeous. He bites his lip looking at the girl who then grasps hold of an arm of one of the guys looking up at him with a sweet smile.

“Figures” HimChan huffs. The guy isn’t that big but just the way he moves shows confidence. The guy puts the arm around her. It’s a foreigner, Himchan is sure of that but he has his back to him and a hoodie covering the back of his head so he can’t really start guessing here he is from.

“What are you staring at?” Kiseop waves a hand in front of HimChan’s eyes.

 “Huh?” HimChan looks at him and then rubs his eyes, they have gone dry from staring too much. He looks at Kiseop “Nothing”

Eli moves his head and looks towards the group “You were staring at the girl over there weren’t you?”

All the guys look “Which girl?” SooHyun widen his eyes. Kiseop grins “The one with a boyfriend”

HimChan looks back at the two. The girl is hugging the guy’s waist and he is just talking with the others. Her heels make her almost as tall as him. The group moves past the bar over to a table where the couple takes a seat.

“She is good looking” YongGuk looks at how the girl moves her chair close to the guy resting her chin on his shoulder.

“Lucky guy” SooHyun sighs. The others look at him “Are you sighing because you want a girlfriend, or her?” Eli teases. The others chuckle and returns focus on their own conversation

SooHyun smirks “All the above” he grins. Eli nods “Yah idol life is so hard” Kiseop chuckles.

YongGuk and HimChan just nods. They start talking again not paying attention to what is going on at the rest of the tables.

“Yah can I have everyone’s attention please”

The sound of someone calling out for attention makes the idols turn their heads towards the bar. The guy they had been looking at is standing next to the counter shaking his head which is hanging down while he hides his eyes with a hand. His shoulders bounce a bit so he might be either laughing or crying.

“We hate to interrupt” a guy says. He must have been the one calling out before as well.

“No we don’t” the bartender stands up on a chair “We have a little game going and here you see the player of the day. It’s a new game normally played in more private courters but I think everyone will get a kick out of it” The bartender smirks

“Let’s explains the rules” the other says. The foreigner is turning his back to the crowd talking to the bartender in a low voice.

“This is the game. The player is to sing a song throughout and if he or her doesn’t manages to get all the words they buy a round for the entire room” The guy grins placing a hand on the foreigners shoulder “Off course it shouldn’t be too easy so a few chosen will try and distract the player. Only rule is no touching private areas” He grins.

The guy turns to the foreigner “Take a seat”

The guy looks back at him the hoodie is pulled pretty low but a cocky smirk is playing on his face “What? I have to sit?”

All the idols frown.

“Yeah up on the bar” The guy grins.

Alex pulls her hoodie back “Why do I have to do this sitting on the bar?”

“So everyone can see you” The guy pushes Alex backwards so she hits the bar. She scratches her neck grinning mischievously. The beanie isn’t pulled as far down as normal. Her blue eyes are challenging and ready “Fine. I’m gonna win you know”

“Yea yea” The guy chuckles. Alex gets up sitting on the bar with her feet planted on a chair. The bartender hands her a microphone,

“” YongGuk chuckles.

“What is he doing here?” Eli grins. SooHyun looks at Kiseop “You knew he came here didn’t you?”

Kiseop smirks “I might” he looks over at Alex “He is quite popular both with the ladies and the guys”

Alex looks at the guy in front of her “What song?” They are talking in the mic so everyone can hear.

How we used to be by Ellegarden” The guy smirks. Alex widens her eyes “Why that one?”

“Get on with it” The guy walks away leaving Alex sitting on the bar covering her eyes with her hand and laughing.

YongGuk looks towards the girl that had been so affectionate towards Alex. If Alex had really been a guy he wouldn’t wonder what they were doing together but Alex is a girl and the other girl must know that. YongGuk starts wondering if maybe Alex could be gay. It would make sense then why she dresses like she does and why she isn’t intimidated by guys. He heard that some lesbian girls are quite manly. He rubs his neck and looks at the girl with mixed feeling. He wants to know what is between them.

“Alex, are you ready?” The bartender asks. Alex nods and the music starts. Softly Alex wets her tongue waiting for her turn to sing. One guitar plays, another guitar is added and the music starts building up….

Even before the music starts a girl walks in front of Alex taking her hand and holds it to her chest looking at her with big doe eyes.

Alex grins and moves the microphone to her lips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pyE3_V6VC8– Listen and imagine ;) and enjoy off course

Alex starts singing to the girl really getting into character acting the lyrics out looking a bit like a jerk

A very attractive girl jumps on the desk on Alex’s right. Alex looks at her and smirks

You want me so bad it makes you crazy…

The girl starts Alex’s neck but Alex keeps going unaffected. She even puts and arm around the girl’s shoulder and looks back at the other with a smirk.

A very handsome guy jumps up on Alex’s left and the guy and the girl starts touching Alex’s arm, shoulders and neck. Alex chuckles during a small break but continues relentless

They want me so it makes you sick so what…

Alex somehow manages to ignore what the people are doing to her. The guy pulls out a photo and shows it to Alex

I burned all your photographs

A grin comes up on Alex’s face but she just looks the other way.

A break in the music comes and she motions for the picture which she turns so everyone can see. It is 2 pigs going at it. She laughs and throws the photo to the other people and sings the last part of the song.

When done with the last note the guy and girl practically attacks her with hugs and affection and she roars for them to get off and ends up rolling backwards over the counter. Everyone is silent for a second until Alex pops up with a bottle of heavy vodka “God I need a drink now”

Everyone laughs as Alex removes the cap from the bottle taking a huge sip directly from it.

The idols at the table are laughing hard to the point where they are holding on to their stomachs. The bartender lift’s Alex hand in the air “We really thought we would get Alex playing it with more people and we really kind of pushed the limits of what is sober so I guess we must declare Alex Champion!” he grins. Alex smirk victorious and then takes another sip from the bottle. The bartender pats her on the back “Consider that your price” He nods at the bottle. Alex nods. She moves around the counter and takes a seat at the table placing the bottle in front of her and leans over the table.

“He did well” Eli grins sending a look towards Alex.

SooHyun chuckles “I don’t think I could have remembered anything if I had a girl like that on me”

“Or a guy for that matter” Kiseop grins “I mean come on would you be able to concentrate with Eli having his hands all over you?”

Eli frowns “Why me?”

YongGuk laughs and looks at HimChan who looks a bit flustered “Ey you okay?” HimChan nods vigorously “yeah I’m just…” He looks at the table with Alex and the others. She is pushing the guy that had been on her.

“ert” YongGuk chuckles

HimChan sends him a very unhappy expression “NOT!” YongGuk playfully pushes him making HimChan even madder. Eli and the others are still discussing why Eli was the most obvious pick to be fondling SooHyun as Kiseop so delicately describes it.

“I’m just messing with you dude” YongGuk smirks and takes a sip of his beer. HimChan sends him a glare “Like you are any better” He mumbles making YongGuk laugh “I never said I was”