Taxi driver

Another Day Comes

YongGuk finds a taxi and sits leaned back trying to just focus on the fact that he told Alex how he felt and that she returned his feelings. He frowns *She didn’t actually say it did she?*

He grunts unhappily. “This was supposed to be like the happiest moment for me and now I’m doubting everything because of stupid Seungho and his stupid past with her

“Something wrong?” the driver asks

YongGuk looks at him “I don’t know”

The driver chuckles “Girl problems?”

“How did you know?” YongGuk frowns

The driver sighs “Nothing can mess up a guy more than girls. You have the classic doubting expression. I have been doing this for a long time and I have met my share of girl problems. I heard just about everything”

“I bet you never heard this one before” YongGuk mumbles.

“Try me” The driver smiles.

YongGuk considers it for a sec and then nods “Well… I’m in love with a girl who has a past with her best friend but she doesn’t remember it because she had an accident. He remembers it however, very clearly and he still loves who she used to be”

“Oh” the driver frowns “Sounds like a book I read once”

“How so?” YongGuk frowns

“Well a guy loses his girl in an accident, she pulls through but loses her memory of him. He sticks around in hopes of her remembering. She falls in love with someone else but he still sticks around”

“How does it end?” YongGuk mumbles not sure he wanna know

“She remembers the first guy and they live happily ever after” the driver chuckles

“What about the other guy?” YongGuk pouts

“Yeah he got his heart broken”

YongGuk grunts and looks utterly unhappy

“She knows you are in love with her?” The driver then asks

“Yeah kind of told her tonight” YongGuk sighs

“She didn’t return your feelings?”

“She kissed me so I guess she does” YongGuk smiles a little

“So why the sad face?”

“Well I just found out about her and her friend right after” YongGuk crosses his arms and looks out the window “It got me thinking. Her bloody stupid ex and her best friend had a whole chat about it!”

“I see” the driver pauses “I’m a little confused… so her best friend isn’t the ex?”

YongGuk sighs “It is very complicated. Her best friend loved her but according to him she never loved him back but they did have ” YonGuk shakes his head trying to rid his mind of the images “The ex came after the crash and they lived together for 2 months” YongGuk sighs again

“How old are she? The driver asks

“Why?” YongGuk frowns

“Well… you don’t look that old and….”

“I’m from 1990!” YongGuk almost yells “I’m not a kid!”

“Struck a nerve?” the driver looks in the rearview mirror. YongGuk leans back and shakes his head “She is a bit older than me but not even a year”

“And her ex?”

“Well he is from 87 like her best friend” YongGuk mumbles and realizes how much of a kid he really is compared with the guys she used to be with.

“ no wonder she kept calling me a kid” He holds on to his head in frustration.

“Is she friends with her ex?”

YongGuk nods “Yeah… well he is still in love with her and was trying to win her back. He is a ing cheater he shouldn’t get her!”

“I thought she returned your feelings?”

“She did” YongGuk whines and leans back pouting like a brat “Why can’t I just be happy?”

The driver chuckles “Well you should be happy. You beat the ex didn’t you?”

YongGuk nods a little. He didn’t think about that. She picked him over Kei and Kei is leaving for good. He smiles a little.

YongGuk hears his phone bib and figures it must be the others back at the dorm. He takes it out and looks at the text

I wish I had your arms around me right now

Alex

YongGuk smiles and takes a deep breath. He bites his lip and looks out the window.

“Good text?” The driver asks looking in the rearview mirror.

YongGuk looks at him “The best” He smiles and looks down at his phone.

“Her?”

YongGuk nods “Yeah”

“What did she write?” The driver asks friendly

YongGuk blushes a little “That she uhm… wished she had my arms around her” He laughs, embarrassed that he would tell that to a stranger.

The driver laughs “Is she the type to say that to people?”

“Not at all” YongGuk grins “She is very… She is a very strong woman” He nods proudly “Not really the girly girl at all”

“Well then I don’t think you have anything to worry about” The driver smiles.

YongGuk smiles and nods.

When he gets to the dorm he steps out and pays the taxi driver.

“I’m gonna pray for her not to remember that friend” The driver grins. YongGuk chuckles “Thanks”

He looks at the door seeing the lights are still on. He frowns and looks at the time. It’s already past 12.

He walks to the door searching for the key but the door is yanked open and he stares at the 5 faces with raised brows “You are still up?” He asks.

HimChan frowns “That is the first thing you say?”

JongUp and Zelo pull YongGuk in and drag him to the couch pushing him down on it. He sits looking up at the five impatient faces with a chuckle “What?”

“How did it go?” YoungJae narrows his eyes.

YongGuk just smiles big and gets jumped by everyone “She said yes didn’t she?” Zelo chippers.

YongGuk chuckles “Well not really”

“What?” all guys stop and stares at him.

He looks at all their faces and grins “She didn’t use that word”

HimChan hits him “Idiot” He chuckles and YongGuk grasps his wrist laughing

“You gotta tell us what happened!” Zelo exclaim.

YongGuk frowns “It’s late and we have an early day can’t we take it some other time?”

“NO!” they all yell.

YongGuk chuckles.

“Come on how did you tell her?” DaeHyun pushes YongGuk’s shoulder.

YongGuk sighs “It wasn’t really smooth” He looks at his hands “She was dancing with Kei who then went to get them drinks and I uhm went over and askherifshehadsleptwithKeisinceshecametoKorea” He mumbles and rubs his neck.

“I didn’t get that!” Zelo looks at HimChan as if HimChan would know. HimChan frowns and hits YongGuk over the head “Repeat that in human language”

YongGuk blushes and shrinks in his seat “I ask her if she had slept with Kei after she came to Korea” he mumbles a bit louder.

HimChan laughs and Dahyun raises a brow “You didn’t!”

JongUp grins “Real smooth”

YoungJae chuckles “What did she say to that?”

YongGuk rubs his neck again “That it was none of my business and she asked what was going on in my head”

“Soooo?” JongUp pushes YongGuk’s arm to make him get to the point.

“I asked her if she really wanted to know, she said yes and I…” YongGuk pauses

“Told her?” DaeHyun tilts his head.

“No I kissed her” YongGuk looks up at him “It was really loud in there”

The guys start pushing him around “Wow hyung is aggressive” Zelo smirks.

“You dog!” DaeHyun grins

“That’s more like it” HimChan pushes YongGuk’s head playfully. YongGuk blushes and grins.

“Then what? She kissed you back right?” JongUp asks.

YongGuk looks at him “She didn’t. I think she was too shocked” He scratches his neck “I was getting cold feet but I remembered you telling me the worst thing I could do was back down” he looks to YoungJae

“So you did listen” YoungJae says proudly. YongGuk nods “I told her I would make her mine no matter how long it would take and kissed her again and well…” he grins widely

“Then she kissed you back” HimChan crosses his arms and smirks. YongGuk bites his lip and nods. HimChan ruffles his hair “That a boy” YongGuk pushes him away but is still smiling big.

He looks at the time “Now go to bed. We need to be fresh tomorrow”

“Aw I wanna hear more” Zelo pouts.

YongGuk gets up and walks to his room “I’m tired”

HimChan sighs “Well I guess we should head to bed”

The other nods and returns to their bedrooms.

YongGuk readies himself for bed and lays his head on the pillow. He is still smiling but in the back of his head Seungho’s hurt expression still haunt him. He finds his phone and starts texting Alex.

Sleep tight

Your man YongGuk

He grins to himself and presses send.

He places the phone next to him and breathes deeply trying to sleep. A few seconds later it bibs

He finds the phone with the speed of light and opens the text

Dream of me nee

He smiles even bigger

Always do

He looks at the phone and sees another text pop up. He takes a look

Aw so cute little kid

He frowns

Not. A. KID!

He keeps his eyes on the phone waiting for her reply. It takes a bit longer and he starts getting impatient when it bibs again

Prove it

YongGuk sighs and looks at the ceiling “How the hell am I supposed to do that?”

 

 

 

 

That's all for today.. :)