Piggy back

Another Day Comes

“Alex!” YongGuk yells and sets after her closely followed by the others. They follow her for a while just barely able to see her.

“How the hell can he be running like that when he is that drunk!” SooHyun whines tiredly. YongGuk ignores him. Alex can do whatever she wants. They follow her for a few blocks before losing sight of her.

“Why did he run?” HimChan pants. He and Kiseop lean against each other. SooHyun holds on to his knees “. Like having to fight wasn’t enough! I’m getting enough work out in the daily!”

Eli and YongGuk are scanning the area trying to figure out what happened to Alex “He can’t be far” Eli moves a bit down the street. YongGuk is right next to him “She” He mumbles. Eli stops and roughly turns YongGuk “Repeat that”

“Nothing” YongGuk sighs. He walks on and looks down a small allay and a smile forms on his lips. “Why are you smiling?” Eli snaps. YongGuk grosses his arms and Eli looks in the same direction as him. They see Alex leaning her side tiredly against the wall with a smoke at her lips “Why did I know you would follow me?” She smirks as the smoke slowly and teasingly moves between her lips.

YongGuk swallows, s he actually looks damn hot doing that, even as a guy and the dreamy look in her eyes from her drunkenness are really only making her look more… He lacks words. She isn’t really beautiful like this. She is beautiful but not like idol girls with their perfect curves and goddess like features. Alex is more… She is like that hot girl in action movies that you know you wanna bang but who you also fear might cut your off if you try. He looks at Eli who is staring openly with his jaw dropped.

He chuckles and looks at Alex “Why did you run off?”

She turns so her whole back is against the wall and moves the cigarette up in front of her lips, not quite placing it yet. “I had to get you guys away before anyone noticed that you are idols” Then she places the cigarette looking straight ahead. She lets the hand with the smoke fall recklessly down her side and closes her eyes letting the smoke seep out with a very seductive moan. “ I needed that” She smiles keeping her eyes closed.

YongGuk bites his lip and frowns. How can anyone be so freakishly hot when they are so insanely drunk? He shakes his head and frowns. If a smoke can make her moan like that… “Damn” He scratches his neck and looks in another direction trying not to think of other things that could make her moan.

The other three joins them and stares at Alex as well. YongGuk, being the only one not looking at her, laughs at their expressions. He knows they must be feeling messed up thinking they are staring at a guy, makes him feel less erted for his own naughty thoughts.

He steps closer “Alex what about the girl?” He can’t bring himself to call it her girlfriend.

Alex frowns without actually looking towards him “Who?”

“You girlfriend” HimChan mumbles. Alex takes another drag thinking about that “Oh Mei. She isn’t my girlfriend” still not looking at them. She seems to be in a world of her own.

YongGuk frowns “You kissed her!”

Alex laughs “Oh yeah” a goofy smile lingers on her lips. She looks at the smoke in her hand “That was her doing. She felt it made it more believable. She is a good kisser” Alex chuckles moving the cigarette back to her lips.

“It was a pretty intense kiss” HimChan mumbles.

Alex chuckles and turns her head towards him letting the smoke caress her lips. “Wanna try it?” She jokes and laughs again when HimChan turn bright pink. He turns and SooHyun can just see the wheels turning in the guy’s head. He chuckles “If we weren’t here you would have said yes wouldn’t you?”

HimChan pushes him and grunts turning the other way.

Alex pushes away from the wall “Thanks for helping” She bows for them politely but then straightens up and walks over to YongGuk hitting him over the head “Now what the were you thinking getting involved in a fight!” She yells pushing his chest looking quite scary. YongGuk frowns and steps back.

She moves on to Eli and smacks him as well before pointing a finger at his face “You are ing idols!” She moves over to SooHyun flicking his forehead again “Use your heads!” She scowls at the last two “When people come at you with a bat you RUN!”

The guys bow their head as she scolds them. When done she stumbles back and falls on her . After landing she just sits there with her head hanging. YongGuk looks slightly up “You okay?”

“I’m just drunk” She mumbles “And bloody tired” She looks around “I’m just gonna sleep here” she lies down on her back and closes her eyes.

YongGuk walks over next to her “You can’t sleep here!”

She just moves her hands behind her head. YongGuk chuckles kneeling down next to her “You are on the middle of the road Alex”

“You got a point?” She sighs and then frowns “Why won’t the earth stop spinning?”

YongGuk chuckles “You really are drunk aren’t you?” He smiles at her pouting expression. He looks back at the others who are looking a bit confused.

“Come on I give you a piggy back ride” he says and pats her on the leg

“Piggy back? I’m not 12”Alex chuckles but keeps her eyes closed “You are weird”

“I know, come on” he holds out a hand. Alex sighs and takes it letting him pull her up. He turns his back and kneels letting her crawl up. She wraps her arms around his neck and hides her face in the bag of his shoulder. YongGuk stands up, holding on to her legs and walks back to the others.

“You really gonna carry him?” HimChan frowns.

“He doesn’t weigh a thing” YongGuk chuckles and jumps on the spot making Alex cling tighter “No jumping or I’ll puke” she mumbles making YongGuk chuckle again.

“Let’s go then” Eli says and turns. The groups start down the street.

“Gukke” Alex says in a voice so low it can barely be heard.

“Mmm” YongGuk answer in a just as low a voice

“I shouldn’t have gotten drunk” She continues in that low voice

“No you shouldn’t” he answers softly.

“I didn’t think again” She sighs “Am I a bad person?”

He smiles slightly “No Alex you are not a bad person. Why would you think that?”

“I hurt people” She mumbles “I don’t think and then people get hurt. Oniisan says I’m blind” her words are slightly muffled and YongGuk has to pay attention to understand what she is saying

“Blind?” YongGuk frowns and turns his head a little. SooHyun looks at the two and smiles.

“So many sad faces” Alex sighs “I’m sorry”

“Why are you sorry?” He smiles slightly and looks at the ground in front of him.

“You are sweet” her words are muffled

YongGuk turns his head slightly “What?” He thinks he might have heard what she said but he isn’t sure he heard it right.

“Never mind” she chuckles drunkenly “How is your ?”

YongGuk frowns not sure what to say.

“Sorry” Alex mumbles again “Don’t worry. I got your back”

YongGuk smiles a little and nods.

SooHyun frowns “Where are we going?”

They all stop. HimChan pokes Alex’s arm “Where do you live? We need to get you home”

“I got no home” she mumbles with her eyes closed

“What happened to the hotel? Or that new place of yours?” YongGuk turns his head slightly.

“I stay with Ani and oniisan” Alex says in a sweet female voice making them all stare at her. HimChan looks at YongGuk who chuckles “That is MBLAQ. Find my phone in my pocket and call Seungho” He nods at HimChan.

“Oh right” SooHyun nods “Seungho did say he was quite close with the guy. It was right after Taecyeon had said to DooJoon he wouldn’t look hotter than Alex on a motorcycle” He grins and digs his hands in his pockets. He kind of understands it better now.

HimChan has walked a bit back and is calling Seungho.

Eli looks at Alex “He is sleeping”

“Really?” YongGuk frowns.

“Yeah” Eli smiles. He pulls out his phone “Smile YongGuk”

“What are you doing?” YongGuk chuckles

“Getting a memory of this” Eli grins holding up his phone. He shows YongGuk the picture that shows him grinning and Alex soundly asleep on his back, her eyes closed and a few strands of red hair sticks out from under her beanie. It is like the vision of peace.

“Cute right?” Eli smirks

YongGuk nods. He remembers the look on Seungho’s face when Alex fell asleep on his back. Seeing it slightly in his own in the picture. He begins to understand why Seungho is so protective of her. When she is like this you just want to wrap her in a blanket and hide her away to be sure she is safe.

He can feel her steady breathing as her chest presses against his back. It’s slow and steady and if he feels his own breathing synchronizing with hers. She makes a slight whimper and snuggles her nose into the crock of his neck while her arms hugs his neck tighter. He smiles moving his eyes around on the ground without seeing anything. He just savors this feeling of utter peacefulness.

“He is pretty when he is asleep” Kiseop smiles sweetly. Eli puts an arm over Kiseop’s shoulder “He kind of looks like a girl like that”

YongGuk chuckles and sends him a look

HimChan runs the few steps between him and the others “Yeah we are going to MBLAQ’s dorm. Seungho sounded pissed”

“No wonder” YongGuk sighs “How would you feel if it had been Zelo?”

“I would have killed him. He is too young to drink” HimChan frowns “But Alex is older than me. He is allowed to drink and the fight was his own fault”

“I know but…” YongGuk sighs “Forget it I can’t explain it”