Flashback: G.O., Alex and Seungho

Another Day Comes

When Seungho wakes up it is by her moving about. “Hi” She grins and he chuckles and reaches a hand up letting her pull him up into a sitting position. She is wearing pants and a bra and sits down next to him on the bed. She leans in and kisses him gently and softly. He lets out a small content moan but soon frowns a little feeling a headache coming up.

He looks around trying to remember how he ended up in her bedroom “So…”

“You don’t remember do you?” Alex chuckles “Well it’s a bit of a blur for me too I do however remember you being a freaking animal in here” She leans in and kisses him again “Good buddy” She chuckles and pats his cheek “I’m gonna try and find your friend”

His eyes suddenly widen “” He had completely forgotten G.O..

He scratches his head remembering parts of last night. He remembers , , and then just a hint of very loud noises. He feels his cheeks beginning to burn as he starts wondering how many people heard them having last night.

She laughs at his expression “Don’t worry this room is practically soundproof. The girl who lived here before was very loud it is said” She winks and takes a tank top pulling it over her head. She throws him his clothes “There is a shower there if you wanna clean up” She points at a door and then walks out. When the door closes behind her Seungho starts laughing and ruffles his hair. That was a good night, no doubt about it but he forgot G.O. and that is pretty bad.

He looks around to see what time it is and then jumps up and goes to get a quick shower putting on his clothes which smells of her. Not that he mind. He walks out and sees Alex cleaning up “You know where he is?” Seungho walks over to her and she grins “You remember the girl he was dancing with?”

“Yeah” Seungho places a hand on her waist and kisses her neck. He could get used to this. “Well she lives upstairs and according to Sachi from across the hall your friend is in there” Alex chuckles

Seungho laughs “right” He runs his tongue over his lip and feels her putting her arms around him “Should we go say hi?”

“It’s pretty early you think they are up?” he touches her nose with his own.

She shrugs “I don’t know”

He grins and gives her a kiss “Sure let’s go check if he is okay. I’m really worried” he makes a fake worried expression making her laugh. “I just gotta call my other friends”

She nods and returns to cleaning up. Seungho calls CheonDung watching Alex move around, bending over and he almost doesn’t hear the other picking up from just staring at her .

Hyung!!!

Seungho snaps out of his thoughts “Huh? Right Hi!” He knows he must be sounding overly happy but who wouldn’t having a morning like this.

Where are you?! We found your note and went to your room and BOTH of you were gone. You can’t just do that!

“Sorry sorry” Seungho grins looking at Alex who is stretching up to take a glass placed on top of a shelf. Her hourglass figure showing. He has seen her so now he can’t help but see everything she does .

Where are you? Where is G.O.?

“Uhm he is right here” Seungho says madly distracted running his tongue over his lip remembering how it felt to kiss her body.

Right where?!” Joon yells

“Huh? Oh right uhm we are at” He looks around and frowns “Alex’s place. We had some things we needed to talk about. We are fine I’m sorry that we forgot to give you a call. Please enjoy your day off” He hangs up and sighs “That I’ll deal with later” He walks over to Alex who is having trouble reaching a glass and she curses harshly. He bends his knees and picks her up lifting her into the air with ease. She yelps from shock and her hands grasps his shoulder “You could have warned me you know” She gives him a small slap over the head but he just grins “Wouldn’t be as fun”

She laughs and takes the glass waiting for him to put her down. He carries her towards the kitchen “Come on Bu….” He drops her and hugs her tight cutting off her sentence “This is fun” He plants a kiss on her lips. He was meaning to just quickly retrieve but feeling her lips he automatically wrapped his arms around her tighter kissing her deeper and deeper. She pushes him off “We have to go find your friend now”

Seungho pouts “What done with me?”

She grins “For now”

He grins and follows her to the door. They go up the stairs and Alex knocks on a door. No one answers. Alex shrugs and starts messing with the lock

“You can’t break in!” Seungho chuckles

“Watch me” She sends him a grin and opens the door and walks in “YAH Ami where are you?” Alex yells. She moves straight to the bedroom door with Seungho laughing behind her. She really has no fear. He finds this side of her quite a turn on. She opens the door to the bedroom and leans against the door frame looking in. She chuckles and waves Seungho over. He stops next to her with a hand on her back. In the bedroom he sees G.O. snoring next to a girl. He bites his lip to stifle a laugh. Alex clears loudly and G.O. grunts.

“Ami doesn’t wake up that easy so how would you normally wake him up?” Alex looks at Seungho who grins

“You could yell at him and Ami would sleep on. The only way I have ever gotten her to wake up was when I poured water over her”

Seungho chuckles thinking that is worse than any of the guys from MBLAQ

“G.O. ah!” Seungho starts using his maddest leader voice “You better wake up right now!”

Alex stares at Seungho and chuckles “Uhh manly. I like it” Seungho shakes his head blushing and grinning holding a hand in front of her face so she can’t see him blush. G.O. moves about uneasy “I’m up I’m up” He pushes himself up and looks about seeing the girl next to him he looks like he is panicked

“Had a little fun ByungHee ah?” Seungho stiffens his grin and once again uses his leader voice, he has been yelled at by Rain so often during training and afterwards so he knows very well what makes you jump and he has scolded his group enough to say he is quite a master in the art as well. G.O. isn’t happy about his real name so Seungho only uses it when he is pissed.

G.O. yelps and jumps up . Alex chuckles and Seungho sends her a glare and pushes her out “Aish buzz killer” She teases placing herself just outside with her back against the wall next to the door. Seungho grins and smacks her playfully over the back of her head.

He furrows his brows and looks back at G.O. “Dude cover yourself will you” Seungho lift up a hand not really feeling the need to see G.O.’s private parts. G.O. looks like he is utterly confused but real life hits him and he grasps a pillow to cover himself “Can I look now?” Alex looks at Seungho who gives her a playful push.

“Nooo!” G.O. yells but then looks at the girl in the bed panicked

“Calm down according to Alex she can sleep through anything” Seungho grins “Where are you clothes?”

“Uhm” G.O. looks around

“I found his boxers”

Seungho turns his head towards Alex who has walked over to the couch holding up a pair of pink boxers. She has a huge grin “Pink boxers. Classy” Seungho walks over and takes it from her hands. She laughs slightly. Seungho points a finger at her wanting to scold her for her way too blunt behavior but she just grins and he sighs and shakes his head walking back to the door and throws the boxers at G.O. who drops the pillow in the process. “Not bad” Alex pops up next to Seungho again looking in. Seungho glares at her “Alex please”

She grins and covers her eyes turning so she has her back to the guy. G.O. is blushing like crazy pulling his underwear on fast as lightning.

Seungho rubs his neck and pouts. Alex sends him a grin “You are bigger”

Seungho shakes his head blushing “Alex you leave while I find his clothes” She pouts at him “Bummer”. He looks at her and her pout turns into a grin “Sure Buster I’ll go make breakfast” She pats him once on the stomach and leaves. Seungho watch her hips swaying casually from side to side as she heads out the door. He sighs and starts looking around for the clothes.

The place is very girly compared with Alex’s with cute pillows and pictures and even a couple of stuffed animals. Seungho picks up a cute stuffed dog and throws it to the side.

G.O. comes out and Seungho throws him his pants which he found under the table in the living-area “So you got lucky” Seungho sends him a smirk. G.O. scratches the back of his head “Yeah I guess”

Seungho chuckles at him and shakes his head.

G.O. pulls up his pants and closes them “This is kind of embarrassing you know. How did you know I was here?”

“Alex heard it from some girl that you had gone home with the girl living here” Seungho looks around for more clothes while G.O. walks over to him rubbing his eyes after having closed his pants “What happened to you? That Miya said you and Alex might have gone for a drive or something”

Seungho grins with his back to G.O. “Yeah or something” He thanks god for the soundproof bedroom. “Well I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. Every time she went by you lost your head” G.O. is acting smug. Seungho straightens up and looks at him first glaring but then it turns into a grin. The two laugh a bit looking around for clothes.

Seungho walks over to the front door and picks up a bra “Wow you were in a hurry huh?” he grins throwing the bra at G.O. who catches it with one hand “Come on it had been a while and she was hot and I was ing ” G.O. chuckles holding up the baby pink bra. He throws the bra on the couch “Ah there is my shirt” He points a little to the left of Seungho who picks it up and throws it over to him. “So did you get your little thing satisfied?”

“ yes” G.O. grins. He walks over to Seungho who looks behind him “You gonna leave her a message or something?”

G.O. scratches his neck “I don’t know. What should I do?”

“I don’t know” Seungho laughs “I didn’t her” he walks out and down to Alex apartment. G.O. follows him “I’m gonna ask Alex what she thinks” G.O. says when getting a look from Seungho.

“What do you think of Alex anyway?” Seungho tries to sound indifferent but he is quite curious to hear. He hopes his friends would like her.

“She got nerves, that is for sure” G.O. chuckles “Are you serious about her?”

Seungho shrugs “It’s just a fling. No feelings really involved”

G.O. chuckles “You really believe that?”

Seungho looks at him “You don’t know her. I can assure you that she doesn’t have any feelings in it”

“What about you?” G.O. looks a bit more serious

Seungho looks down “I don’t… have feelings for her either” He looks at G.O. knowing he doesn’t believe him.

“Be careful” G.O. frowns “Just… don’t let her hurt you”

Seungho nods. He smirks “Not many girls like her though”

ByungHe puts an arm over his shoulder “That’s true”