Don't leave me

Another Day Comes

Alex takes off towards the hanger. She is fuming with rage.

*Look at that… are you letting your feelings for this guy take over?* Alex frowns hearing thoughts which aren't her own. Her face darkends "Hi ghost"

*Hallo flaw*

“Shut up” Alex curses “Why the hell are you showing up now?”

*Well such rage is hard to ignore. I wasn’t planning on coming now but this fury is so delicious I needed to say hi*

“Get the out of my head” Alex doesn’t let the fact that ghost Alex is appearing in her thoughts throw her off. She is way too pissed to let anything distract her. Not even that car that just had to break so it wouldn’t slam into her.

*It is MY head! You little idiotic girl. The sooner we die the better. I’m so sick of this ‘arrangement’*

“That makes two of us” Alex speeds up even more.

When Alex arrives at the hanger she pulls up the front of the bike and drives on the rear tire using the front of the bike to knock down the door. She drives in and stops letting the rear tire slide a bit so she turns sideways.

She looks around. Nothing moves. She removes her helmet and throws it on the ground. The only noise is the sound of her motorcycle. She scans the area, piles of old metal junk is scattered in the huge building. She looks down at the dustcovered ground seeing the revealing signs of feet and dragmarks. She scuffs and lifts her eyes “WHERE IS HE?!” she yells hearing the echo bouncing off the walls.

The leader comes forward and Alex grits her teeth regocnising his face “You” She snares. The guy laughs “He is a nice isn’t he? You can guess how surprised I was when I found out you have been doing him. Kept him in shape. Thank you for that”

“Shut the up and get him out here before I’m keep my promise and cut your off” Alex growls “You get one chance to get out of this in one piece”

The guy laughs “You aren’t really in a position to demand anything

“Where is he?” Alex snaps

The guy snaps his fingers and 4 other guys come out dragging a fifth who has his head hanging, his feet dragging over the floor. They drop him and he lands hard on his stomach and coughs painfully. They walk away and leave him there. All five kidnappers are now standing on one group staring at her

Alex glances at YongGuk who curls into a ball on the floor with his hands tied on his back coughing and shaking. She can’t see his face but his clothes look messed up.

She slowly tilts her head back and glares at the 5 guys “You do know I’m gonna kill you now”

“I’d like to see you try” they all pull out guns and starts shooting at her. Alex sets of on the motorcycle and makes a sharp turn heading straight towards them. She gasses up, pulls up the front tire and jumps off.

The bike continues towards the guys who jump to the side so they won’t get run over. Alex runs over to YongGuk, grasps him and pulls him over behind a pig pile of metal with minimal effort. Her training has paid off.

The bike continues into a wall and sets on fire.

“Alex..” YongGuk mutters and looks at her with teary eyes. Alex frees his hands and he takes hold of hers with the little strength he has left. She feels tears welming up looking at how bad his state is and she leans her forehead against his “What did they do to you?”

“Just a little beating” He forces a weak smile.

Alex frowns “A little beating? Look at you” She his cheek carefully.

“If my girl can take it so can I” YongGuk says and smirks painfully.

Alex frowns and shakes her head “Don’t…”

YongGuk closes his eyes shut and a tear runs from his eye. Gunshots start flying.

“Come out come out!” the guys yell.

Alex looks up

“Don’t Alex” YongGuk weakly moves a hand up taking a hold further up on her sleeve “They didn’t care about me they just wanted you. I… ” he swallows hard “Don’t go out there” he holds on tighter to her sleeve “Someone will come, just stay here with me”

“If you don’t come out here we will come to you and your precious boyfriend might get hurt!” they laugh and yell

YongGuk holds on tighter “Don’t leave me”

Alex looks back at him “I’m so sorry” She shakes her head and then close her eyes before shooting them open with fire burning in them “Please forgive me for this” She kisses YongGuk’s forehead and pulls him further behind the pile making sure he is well hidden. She then forces him to let go of her and straightens up.

“Alex!” yongGuk reaches out for her but she ignores him and moves a hand behind her back pulling out a gun. She sends him a short look “I love you Guk… I… Sorry this is how it is gonna end. I hope you will forgive me… ” She walks out to the sounds of bullets flying around deafens out everthing else.

“ALEX!” YongGuk yells but just hears screams and shots. He tries pushing himself up but his whole body is aching. After they dragged him in one spat on him and started mocking him saying just because he is an idol doesn’t mean he is worth anything. They started kicking him again until YongGuk passed out. He doesn’t remember anything else before he was dragged out and hit the floor and even then he didn’t realize what was going on. It wasn’t until he saw Alex that he had regained some idea of what was going on.

He grits his teeth and yells pushing himself up on his knees. The gunshots are still flying but he has to get to Alex. He puts one foot on the ground and ignores the pain. Slowly he gets on his feet and he staggers towards the now dying out shots. Suddenly there is noting but silence and his own heartbeat pumping in his ears

“Alex…” he listens but can’t hear anything.

“ALEX!” He yells and runs out stumbling and falling to his knees. He looks around. 5 people are down and one is standing. He can smell the blood and he starts trembling. His vision is blurred and he can’t focus so he just stares at the standing figure hoping to god it is Alex.