Kidnapping the blabber mouth

Another Day Comes

Alex is sitting at a dinner some random place in the city turning a spoon in a cub of coffee. Her head is resting on the other hand and she is bored. MBLAQ has been away for 9 days now and B.A.P. is traveling for fan meetings all over Asia so she is crazy bored. The amount of favors being asked from her is closing in on zero which she isn’t really annoyed about but she is so bored she could use any kind of distraction.

She sends a look around seeing how people are sending her looks. She sticks out her tongue at a couple who won’t stop staring making them look very uncomfortable. She chuckles and notices someone taking a seat across from her. She turns her head and frowns.

“Hey Alex long time” Junho smiles at her. She smirks “If it isn’t… What was your name again?”

Junho points a finger at her “If you don’t remember I will throw your coffee in your face”

“Fine” Alex chuckles “Hi Junho”

“Good” Junho nods “You look bored”

“I am bored” Alex leans her head on her hand again.

“Right with MBLAQ in the USA and YongGuk away…” Junho nods. Alex sends him a look “You know about YongGuk”

“Yeah well you told JunHyung and he is actually quite the blabber head. Can’t keep a secret” JunHo chuckles. Alex grins “Is that so?”

Junho nods “You know. I’m quite bored as well and I know where Beast is today”

Alex smirks “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Oh I’m sure I have no idea what is going on in that head of yours” Junho shakes his head making her laugh.

She nods “Well let’s kidnap JunHyung”

Junho widens his eyes “Really?”

Alex thinks it over “Hmm yeah normally I would go for DooJoon but maybe I should give him a break and mess with someone else for a chance”

Junho claps his hands and laughs “I love your thinking Alex”. Alex bites the end of her tongue and winks at him “So what are Beast up too today?”

Junho leans forward and gestures for her to lean forward as well “I am quite sure today they are taking a day at the gym”. The grin on Alex’s face widens “Even better”

They sit and discuss the details of their plan in low voices. Then they take off and drive to Alex’s place first and 2PM’s dorm afterwards. Junho asks her if she wanna say hi to the others and she nods and walks in with him. The only ones in are WooHyung and Nichkhun.

They both smiles and waves at Alex “Well look what the cat found” WooHyung chuckles.

Alex smiles at them “You should watch your mouth boy or I might just tell people how you got stuck in a ladies bathroom and needed my help to get you out”

The grin on Woohyun’s face fades and he narrows her eyes “Thank you for that”

“No problem” Alex smirks.

“So what are you up to?” Nichkhun gives WooHyung a push and looks at Alex.

“We are gonna go kidnap JunHyung” Alex says nodding. Junho crosses his arms and looks at his feet laughing slightly.

“Seriously?” WooHyun grins.

Alex nods “Yeah blabber mouth needs to be taught a lesson”.

“Ah because he is the one who has told everyone about you and YongGuk” Nichkhun chuckles and looks at her “Tell me something though”

“Sure” Alex waves a hand

“Why YongGuk? Don’t try and convince us you don’t know plenty of guys” Nichkhun chuckles.

Alex smirks “I don’t really know. I didn’t see it coming myself. It is just one of those things you can’t control” She smiles sweetly “He is good man”

“But he is a rookie” WooHyung smirks “You aren’t worried about the effect it might have on him? I mean his company might not be pleased with it”

Alex crosses her arms and nods “I’m aware of that” She smirks “Got it covered”

Junho snaps his fingers a bit inpatient “Are we going soon?”

“Yes” Alex chuckles at him

“You want more hands?” Nichkhun asks.

Alex and Junho looks at each other “They could be a diversion” Junho shrugs. Alex nods “Fine meet us at their gym. We have some things to do”

“Sure thing” WooHyung and Nichkhun jumps up from their seats. Alex and Junho walks out and gets on her bike

“What are we doing again?” Junho frowns. Alex chuckles “Drive as maniacs”

“Uhh fun” Junho chuckles “Show me those skills that made DooJoon crazy scared”

Alex laughs “You know about that too?”

“As I said, Blabber mouth” Junho grins. Alex shakes her head laughing and sets off on the rear tire with crazy speed. They drive around for a little while before ending at the gym. They get in and Alex looks at Junho who is a bit pale “Come on that wasn’t even as fast as I went with DooJoon” Alex gives him a push.

“Yeah I’m feeling very sorry for DooJoon right now” Junho shivers and sends her a look “You are mental”

“More than you know” Alex says with a forced smile and stars walking. She passes a mirror and looks at herself in it. She looks at her own eyes. Lately it is like she can’t recognize her own eyes. They always look the same but something is strange. It is actually scaring her.

She shakes of the bad feeling and starts walking again. She can feel herself changing. Habits she had but never really understood are disappearing. Like the way she lid her cigarettes and the fact that she smokes. She still smokes but hardly ever anymore. She feels more in contact with herself but she has episodes where it is like she has no clue who she is and…. she is really missing MBLAQ and YongGuk.

The last couple of days she has been spending most of her time alone. She even ignored a call from SooHyun finding herself annoyed with him which is weird because she is never annoyed with him.

She looks back at Junho “Where are the others?”

“We are here” WooHyun says smiling. They have changed into gymwear. Alex smirks looking at the way the fitted close hugs their bodies “Damn” She shakes her head and walks past them “Found Beast yet?”

“Yeah in there” Nichkhun puts a hand on her shoulder and points into one area where she spots DooJoon and HyunSeung.

She smirks “JunHyung is…. There” She spots him sitting and bouncing his head with the music in his ears. He sits a bit away from the others “Oh this is just too easy” Alex chuckles and looks at Nichkhun “Go ahead” WooHyung and Nichkhun nods at each other and walks in. Junho stands next to Alex and chuckles “So what after we have kidnapped him?”

A smirk appears on her face “Then we put Beast on a little treasure hunt”

Junho looks at her and laughs “We should hang out more”

Alex looks at him and nods “Next time we kidnap someone else”

They look in and see how Nichkhun and WooHyung are walking over to Beast who bows for them before starting a conversation. Alex pulls her beanie a bit further down and she and Junho walks in silently. Junho is holding a bag of stuff. They move behind Beast. WooHyun taps the side of his pants as a way of acknowledging their presence. Alex nods at Junho who opens a door behind them and Alex moves silently behind JunHyun who is standing a bit behind then others. She pokes his right shoulder and he looks back and sees JunHo waving at him.

Like a cat Alex moves behind him as he walks towards Junho. When he is closer to Junho than the others Alex pushes him forward and spins him catching him and covers his mouth with a hand before entering the other room. Junho throws in the bag and stands guard.

“What are you doing?!” JunHyung stares at Alex who has already tied his hands on his back “Having fun” She says and gags his mouth so he can’t say anything. JunHyung struggles to get loose but there is really nothing he can do. Alex pulls him up and puts a leather jacket over his torso hiding his tied up hands. She places a motorcycle helmet over his head and drags him out.

Junho gives the others a thumps up when he and Alex walks out

“That was fast” Junho knocks on the helmet covering JunHyung’s head “He is weak” Alex shrugs.

JunHyun gives her a push with his hips and she laughs and slaps his so hard he jumps. Junho laughs “How are we gonna go to the next place?”

Alex smirks “My bike is big. We can be three on it. We just can’t get caught by the police” She drags JunHyung along to the bike. They manages to fit all three on it and then takes off.

JunHyung can’t hold on and is in the middle. Junho holds on to Alex and thereby keeps JunHyun in place.

They drive around for a bit before ending up at an apartment.

“Keep the helmet on” Alex smirks pulling her own of. She takes a hold of JunHyun’s jacket. The sleeves have been tugged in the pockets so it looks like his has his hand in his pockets.

“This is a nasty place” Junho frowns and looks at Alex who chuckles “You guys are clueless”

“Alex!” A guy calls out “I got a bone to pick with you!” He scowls at her. She looks at JunHo who holds on to JunHyung and watches her walks towards the guy.

“You really never give up do you?” Alex heads straight towards the guy who tries to punch her. She docks it and hits him in the back with an elbow.

“You can’t win if you don’t improve Alex says as she averts another punch and then kicks him in the stomach “I’m not up for playing right now” She pulls out a gun and shoots between his legs “ off” She smirks and he gets on his feet and runs of.

JunHyung and Junho swallows hard. Alex gestures with her head and they follow her to a building. She walks in and highfives a few people who they pass “Gotten beaten lately Alex?” one asks

“No I’m trying to cut back on that” Alex smirks at the guy.

“Alex is it true you have worked for those idol agencies?” Alex girl asks Alex stops and looks at her “What if it is?”

The girl chuckles “You know if that was common knowledge no one from around her would dare go near them”

Alex laughs “I have no idea what you are talking about”

A guy pulls of Alex beanie and ruffles her hair “Do they know you are a girl?”

“Still don’t know what you are talking about” Alex smirks.

The guy hands her back the beanie “Whatever” He chuckles “Keep it real Alex”

“Never do” Alex responds and hands him the gun “I used one shot. You still should get rid of it” She looks at him seriously.

He laughs “You shot someone or just scared them?”

“Scare and just because I was in a hurry. I don’t like taking the easy way” She smirks

“I know” he smiles and waves before walking further down

Junho frowns having a million questions going through his head. They get to the top floor in the old building with no elevator. Alex kicks the door “Get out here you mother er!” She yells and kicks the door again.

The door is opened and Jack grins at her “There you are you crazy ” Alex smirks “You are leaving right?”

“Yeah” He holds the door open and Alex and the two guys walks in “I’m gonna visit my girlfriend”

“Is she out of jail?” Alex frowns.

“Oh broke up with that one. I listen to you Alex. I met a school teacher” He smiles proudly.

Alex smiles big “I’m so glad. No more fighting then. Don’t drive this one away”

Jack gives Alex a hug “I only fight for you from now on” He pats her on the head and heads down the stairs. Alex closes the door.

“ this is a really nice place” Junho says looking around. He was expecting a dumb but this is actually really cozy and clean.

“Yeah Jack is a really good guy but people always assumes the worst” Alex says pulling the helmet of JunHyung and sees the way he is scowling at her. She chuckles “I won’t removed that it you don’t stop that” She points at his mouth.

JunHo steps next to Alex “You knew all those people?”

Alex chuckles “yeah”

“What is this area anyway?” Junho adds. JunHyung stomps the ground trying to get some attention. Alex removes the gag “Oh we are in a place you guys should never enter on your own”

“WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!” JunHyung yells at the top of his lungs. Alex laughs “We kidnapped you”

JunHo stands behind her and makes a peace sign. JunHyun frowns “You did what?!”

 

 

 

Dedicating everything I update today to Seunghooppa.. Sorry I took so long to update ;)