Later

Another Day Comes

They get to J Tune camp on her motorcycle and Zelo is all giddy having had his first ride on a motorcycle and with an awesome driver was just the icing of the cake.

“Ane you are so cool” He chippers. Alex chuckles and gestures for him to follow. Inside they meet several of the people working there. They all bow to Alex who nods back. Zelo stares at the scenery with mouth and eyes wide open “You are like a boss here” he mumbles looking back at the latest person they passed.

“No” Alex grins

“She does have a certain respect here though” MBLAQ’s manager shows up he looks at Alex’s beat up appearance and sighs “Again?”

“Yeah yeah” Alex shrugs him off “Where are MBLAQ?”

“They are getting brief about their trip to USA” the manager digs his hands in his pockets and looks at Zelo “You got company?”

“Yeah he is coming with me today” Alex smiles at Zelo who is looking a bit uncomfortable, he is after all just a very young rookie idol.

The manager nods

“What trip to USA?” Alex frowns

“Oh you haven’t heard?” The manager looks completely taken aback “They’ll be gone for 2 weeks. I thought they told you”

“I haven’t heard anything the last week” Alex sighs and frowns looking at the ground.

“I’m sure they just forgot” the manager smiles and gestures for them to follow “They are going to a photoshoot next, you are both welcome to come”

“I was planning on it” Alex smirks a little

“Yeah it wouldn’t really matter what I said would it?” the manager laughs.

“Nope” Alex grins. Zelo looks at the two *So informal*

“Alex finally!” Sang Hyun comes running over and picks her up hugging her.

“YAH! I’m hurt you baboon” Alex hits his back and he drops her. She rubs her ribs “” She frowns and looks like she is really big pain.

Sang Hyun turns pale and gets a hard wack over the back of his head by Seungho “Idiot” He mumbles and looks at Alex “You okay?”

Alex nods “yeah sure that just kind of hurt”

Seungho lifts her chin “You should get checked” He grasps her wrist

“Wait!” Alex complains. Seungho looks at the manager “Chang Sun is talking with the guy who checks up on our injuries I’ll make him look at her”

Zelo frowns not sure if they realized he was there.

“But Zelo” Alex looks back at Zelo.

Seungho waves a hand over his shoulder but keeps walking “Hi Zelo, Sang Hyun the idiot will look after you a bit”

Sang Hyun pouts “I was just happy to see her”

Zelo looks at him *What a baby*

Sang Hyun sighs “What are you doing here Zelo?”

“Uhm” Zelo scratches his neck “I didn’t wanna be at the dorm so I went to visit Alex but she wasn’t home but I didn’t wanna go back to the dorm so I waited till she got back and uhm she said I could tag along” He looks down and blushes

“Is something up at the dorm? Are they bullying you because we’ll kick their asses… Well Alex will” Sang Hyun chuckles

“No no” Zelo says quietly “It’s just… Well they are acting weird. YongGuk locked himself in his room this morning” He looks down “But it’s fine I can go home I don’t wanna be in the way”

“No no you are staying” Sang Hyun smiles and pats him on the back “I’ll let you in on a secret” He leans closer.

Zelo widens his eyes *I’m being told a secret by Thunder from MBLAQ? Me?*

“We bought her a cat and we are giving it to her today” Sang Hyun says in a low voice

Zelo grins “Cute”

“I think she’ll like it” Sang Hyun smiles “But don’t tell her anything yet it’s a surprise”

Zelo smiles and nods

“We’ll be eating at her place tonight you can join off course” Sang Hyun adds

ByungHee comes over “What are you promising who?”

“Zelo is tagging along with Alex today” Sang Hyun looks at him and grins.

“Hi boy” ByungHee smiles. Zelo bows deeply feeling a bit intimidated being here alone.

Chang Sun and Chul Yong come over as well “Hey it’s the wonder boy” Chang Sun grins. Zelo bows for them as well.

“He is coming with Alex today” ByungHee looks at him

“So we have to share ane with one more person?” ChulYong pouts. Zelo blushes and looks down. He didn’t realize that.

“It’s okay I think Seungho is hogging her. Where are they?” ByungHee frowns

“Getting checked” Chang Sun says and smirks at Sang Hyun “Someone was too rough hugging her”

“I…!” Sang Hyun is about to defend himself but just gives up “She didn’t show she was in that much pain back at the dorm” he just mumbles.

Zelo looks down “She didn’t seem to be in pain at all back at her place”

“He has seen her place as well now?!” ByungHee pouts “God I’m feeling left out here”

“Not the only one” Chang Sun frowns.

Zelo scratches his neck wishing Alex would come back soon.

 

Alex and Seungho joins them shortly after and they head out to MBLAQ next appointment. Alex and Zelo stays a bit back. Zelo can’t help but be touched by how all the members of MBLAQ keeps sending looks back at Alex. It amuses him that Alex doesn’t seem to realize.

At the photoshoot they meet 2PM. Junho frowns seeing Alex and he walks over and puts his hands in his sides “Did MBLAQ beat you up?”

Chang Sun scowls at him. Zelo grins slightly. Nichkhun and WooHyung comes over as well frowning at Alex who just waves a hand “Just a little misunderstanding”

Seungho huffs and shakes his head. Alex glares at him so he just smiles and walks away with the others leaving Alex and Zelo with the guys from 2 PM. Taecyeon, Junsu and ChanSun joins them.

“Hey isn’t that Zelo?” Junsu grins. Zelo blushes and bows *They all know my name*

“You are tagging along with Alex?” ChanSun smiles

He nods rapidly but is to shy to talk. Alex puts an arm around his shoulder “It’s my baby brother be nice to him” He sends her a smiles.

“Ah lucky boy” Nichkhun laughs.

“Is your face a result from a ‘favor’ to agencies?” TaeCyeon frowns and examines her bruises

“No no” She crosses her arms and grins “I actually haven’t gotten in a fight for any idols yet” She frowns “Oh wait. . . No not for any idols” she glances at Zelo thinking about that guy she provoked to get YongGuk to react.

“Now that isn’t true” Junsu smirks

Alex frowns “It isn’t?”

“No” he crosses his arms “I heard that whn you had to help Taemin away from some saesang fans you punched someone”

“Ooooh right” Alex scratches her neck and chuckles. “Taemin was hiding and I was gonna try and make those nutjobs leave. I think I almost ran over a girl with my motorcycle” She huffs “I claimed it to be their own fault and started yelling at them. They seemed scared”

“I would be” Zelo mumbles and Alex chuckles at him.

“Well one of the taxi drivers came over and pushed me saying I was ruining his business. I told him to off, he tried to hit me, I let him and hit him back. Scared the out of all the girls who left faster than ChulYong into a mangastore”

The guys from 2PM laughs at the comparison.

Zelo frowns “Why did you let him punch you?”

Alex crosses her arms and looks at him “When he is the one who started the fight I can claim selfdefence if he goes to the police”

“Now why would you know that?” Nichkun grins

Alex tilts her head a bit back and smirks “It has come very handy for me quite a few times”

“How often do you get into fights?” Junho narrows his eyes.

Alex shrugs “A couple of times a week” She smirks “I don’t need to work because of it”

“I still think working out would be better than fighting” Taecyeon frowns.

Alex shrugs “I’m not saying anyone should follow my exsample”

Zelo pulls her arm “Alex girls shouldn’t fight at all”

Alex looks at him and laughs “Yeah they didn’t know I was a girl”

Zelo blushes and looks at the guys from 2PM who has dropped their jaws and are frowning. Alex waves a hand “We gotta go bye” She walks away. Zelo follows her looking back at the guys who are looking completely baffled.

 

In the dressingroom Sang Hyun pulls Seungho aside “Maybe we could invite all off B.A.P. to dinner and we could have a chat with YongGuk”

Seungho looks at him thinking it over. Sang Hyun looks at the others making sure no one butts in.

Seungho nods “Yeah. Maybe if he tells her to not search for those guys she will listen. I do not want her going alone to those places”

“I call them now” Sang Hyun says but gets cut off by their manager who tells them to hurry up.