Helping out again

Another Day Comes

At a restaurant DooJoon is stuck. He has been out with non idol friends but some more passionate fans spotted him and he is sort of scared of leaving being on his own so he calls Alex.

It rings a few times before she picks up. He breathes relieved when he hears her voice.

Hey bunny what’s up?

“Alex hey uhm… I… could use a hand” He looks at his friends who are staring out the window at all the girls gathering. They tried looking bigger to give DooJoon some privacy and hide him from the cameras.

Oh okay. Sure. Just tell me where you are and I’ll be right there

“If you are busy I’ll find another way…” DooJoon scratches his neck. Last time he saw her she looked kind of tired and he is worried. SooHyun is in Japan so he keeps calling DooJoon to hear about Alex and her ghost.

Don’t be silly bunny. Hmm I know where you are. I’ll be right there

“But I didn’t tell you anything!” DooJoon frowns.

Didn’t have to. I got eyes everywhere” Alex laughs and hangs up.

DooJoon stares at his phone

“So? Is she coming?”

DooJoon nods at his friend.

“It we can’t even have a simple dinner with you anymore”

DooJoon sighs “I know”

Not long after Alex walks in and heads straight towards DooJoon with a smile “Hey guys”

DooJoon smiles back at her “Thanks for coming”

“You haven’t finished eating” Alex frowns

“Yeah that kind of took away my appetite” DooJoon nods at the windows. Alex nods and smirks “I’m on it. Take your time eating”

DooJoon frowns “What…” He can’t even finish his sentence before Alex is out again. Shortly after they can only see Alex’s back in the window.

“What the hell did she do?” one of DooJoon friends asks.

“Don’t know not sure I want to know” DooJoon chuckles “Alex has her ways. Shouldn’t mess with her”

“You close with her or something since she does this for you?”

DooJoon looks at Alex’s back “I don’t know. She is hard to figure out”

“Wow you know nothing”

DooJoon laughs “You try figure her out and then explain it to me. Only things I know for sure about Alex is 1. Don’t piss her off and 2. Stay on her good side” He chuckles “If you do that she is very sweet although she does like to tease”

“Is she single?”

“No she isn’t. You can keep dreaming” DooJoon smirks.

“She is kind of hot”

DooJoon looks at Alex’s back again “Haven’t thought of that” He shrugs and looks at his food.

“How can you not notice that?”

DooJoon leans back in his chair “I know she is quite good looking but I can’t really get past how I knew her at first when she acted like a guy. She is like a guy friend to me. She never does the cute act and it would just be ridiculous if she tried come of as innocent” DooJoon can’t help but chuckle

“Who is she seeing? Not you I take it?”

“God no” DooJoon widens his eyes “She is mean to me!”

“Oh yeah helping you out and keeping away your fans… Seems so cruel”

DooJoon frowns as his friends laugh at him “You don’t know her like I do”

“Well you don’t seem to know anything so what is the deal?”

DooJoon leans his arms on the table and thinks it over for a while “Alex… is just one of a kind” he nods and looks at his friends “And who she is seeing is none of your business so I’m not saying . Now let me eat” He frowns and turns his attention to the food. When they are done he looks towards Alex seeing her in the same spot looking at her phone.

He receives a text and sees her name

Let me know when you are done

He replies that he is now and she looks in and nods. She walks back in and over to him “So… Need help getting somewhere else or do I just make them leave?”

“You didn’t already?” one of the others asks.

Alex smirks “I did but they didn’t go far. They are still hoping to snap a picture”

DooJoon sighs and Alex pats him on the head “There there. Alex is here no need to worry” DooJoon’s facial expression darkens and his friends starts laughing.

Alex puts her hands on DooJoon’s shoulders “I missed you”

DooJoon leans his head back and looks at her with a smirk “And people ask me why I can’t figure out how to explain you”

Alex chuckles at him “Feel like going drinking?”

“You started drinking again?” DooJoon frowns. She stopped because she wanted to keep her head straight.

“Yea” She nods “I’m not planning on getting drunk”

“We are free” DooJoon’s friends happily exclaims “It’ll be fun to get to know Alex the dead racer”

“That’s not me” Alex narrows her eyes at the one who spoke “I’m not the dead racer” Her voice becomes cold. DooJoon knows the worst thing you do towards Alex is say she is her ghost.

“I-I just.. T-that’s what you are called” the guy looks like he is shrinking in his seat.

“I’m not her” Alex stands up straight tall and proud looking quite scary.

“I know” DooJoon smiles at her to calm her but she is too pissed already. She crosses her arms and glares at the guy who spoke. He looks like he is about to soil himself. DooJoon looks at Alex’s face wondering how the hell YongGuk can handle her.

“I’m gonna go guys” DooJoon smiles at the others and then stands in front of Alex “Let’s go” Alex turns her eyes to him and forces a smile. She turns and walks away without a sound. DooJoon looks at his friends “Now you are on her bad side” DooJoon chuckles “Bye” He chuckles and runs the few steps over to Alex and looks at her “Sorry about him”

“I should apologize. I think I scared your friend” She sends him an apologetic look. DooJoon gives her a nudge “It’s fine” he sighs “He needed to be put in his place anyway” he smirks and then opens the door for her.

Alex walks out first with DooJoon somewhat hiding behind her looking for fangirls. He looks over her shoulder slightly holding on to the back of her jacket. Alex can’t help but laugh at him “What are you doing?”

“I’m not feeling like being run over by girls” DooJoon frowns.

Alex looks over her shoulder and chuckles “Bunny no one is gonna come close to you if I don’t let them”

DooJoon looks at her face “Seriously?”

Alex nods and looks around “I know you are there so might as well show yourself or do you want me to come find you?” She scans the area. DooJoon frowns “You are not leaving me alone!”

Alex gestures towards the store on the other side of the street “Wave to your fans Bunny”

DooJoon spots the girls standing outside the store waving shyly.

He smiles and waves back not noticing Alex who starts to walk. He turns his head and sees her a few meters away “Wait up” he calls and runs after her “Stupid girl” He says with a grin.

Alex digs her hands in her pockets.

“How are you lately?” DooJoon follows her example and digs his hands in his pockets as well “SooHyun is on my case for not being well updated”

“I love that you guys are treating it like I’m some chore you are responsible for” She sarcastically says and huffs.

“You know that isn’t the case” DooJoon says and looks at the pavement

“Right” Alex sighs.

“I’m serious Alex” DooJoon frowns and looks at her “We just worry”

“It would just be nice if I didn’t have to think about that all the time but you two are always asking about it. Don’t you think I would tell you if there was something new?”

“No” DooJoon smirks “I’m quite certain that if it starts going down hill you rather shut us out than tell us”

Alex stops and looks at him “Not true”

“Then why don’t YongGuk or MBLAQ know anything?” DooJoon crosses his arms and looks her in the eyes.

Alex huffs “yeah you are on your own” She takes off in a run. DooJoon needs a second to realize it and he looks back seeing the fangirls. “Alex….” He set off after her “Don’t leave me!” he yells and tries to catch her.

They run for a few streets until Doojoon loses her and he looks around heavily panting “” he leans forward placing his hands on his knees. He gets pushes from the side and falls

“That is what you get for that” Alex says and pulls him up by the neck of his jacket. DooJoon laughs and places a hand on her head “You really are childish sometimes. Trying to match your boyfriend?”

“Maybe” Alex grins and they both start walking again “But really I got it covered. I got her under control”

“Have you seen her since?” DooJoon asks and looks ahead.

“Nope so it is probably just a matter of time” Alex nods at him and he smiles “We’ll get her”

Alex smiles back at him “Yeah… I think so”

At the same time in a apartment in another end of the city.

“Look at this!”

“Look at what?”

“Doesn’t he look familiar?”

“How would I know?”

“I’m sure I have seen that face before”

“It is just some idiotic idol group. They all look alike”

“I think I met that one”

“Which one?”

“That one. The one rapping”

“Hmm I don’t know”

“I’m sure I have seen him before”

“Where the hell would you meet an idol?”

“You know we both did meet an idol remember”

“Oh yeah. God he was a good wasn’t he?”

“I was interubted so I don’t know”

“Hmm”

“You think it is that one?”

“I don’t care now bloody focus! I want that girl our of my town”

“Yeah yeah I know. But I don’t know what you have in mind. She doesn’t actually prevent us from doing our thing”

“No but her reputation is damaging. We used to be the top guns. The ones everyone made sure not to mess wth but now she has everyone looking over their shoulder”

“Just be happy no one knows you got scared off that time we had fun with the idol guy”

“Who was that idiot anyway?”

“I don’t know but I do know that someone has been searching for us. Some redhead… you don’t think Alex was the one?”

“She does work for those idols… You know what”

“What?”

“I know how to get rid of that ”

 

 

 

 

 

Closing in on the end xD.. Are you still with me? :P Hope you enjoy