A little fun

Another Day Comes

A few hours later Zico and Mei leaves. Alex and YongGuk watch them from the window “Yeah they are a pretty good match” YongGuk nods.

Alex leans her head against his arm “I’m glad you came”

“You want me to go?” He fakes a pout

“No” She shakes her head.

“Because that it something you say when you want someone to leave” YongGuk blabbers. Alex chuckles.

“I could leave right now you know” YongGuk continues. Alex moves away from him “Fine”

“Fine?” YongGuk widens his eyes and looks after her “You can’t say fine

Alex just shrugs with her back to him walking towards her bedroom.

“Alex what do you mean by fine?” YongGuk moves after her.

She looks over her shoulder at him and raises a brow “If you really don’t want to stay go. I’m going in here. The door is right over there”

YongGuk looks at the door and then after Alex who has now entered her bedroom. He scratches his neck “What the hell does she mean? Does she want me here or not?”

He looks at the door again and then the bedroom door “… bedroom…” his eyes widen “Oh…” he runs towards the bedroom flings the door open and finds her sitting on the bed looking at him with crossed arms “It really took that long to figure it out?”

He chuckles and moves over to her crawling on the bed and lying her down “I’m a bit slow I guess” he hovers over her and smiles. She her lips in a very inviting way and he leans down engaging in a kiss.

Her hands find their way to the bottom of his shirt and under it feeling his skin. He moves his lips across her jaw to her neck.

She smirks “So… SooHyun told me you were a bit insecure”

YongGuk moves his head back and looks at her face “Uhm…” a faint blush graces his cheeks

She laughs “Aww how cute you are”. He huffs “If you hadn’t brought it up now you would have never known” He mumbles “Why would you bring that up now?”

“For kicks” Alex smirks and runs her hands further around his back. She slides her on leg up gracing his crotch “I think it’s cute my boy is so innocent”

“What the hell happened to man? YongGuk pouts “And I’m not that innocent”

Alex chuckles “Sweetie you really are”

“Am not!” He complains loudly.

“Oh yeah? Then tell me….”

YongGuk covers “I’m quite sure I don’t wanna hear what you are going to say”

He moves his face closer to hers “One more word about it and I walk out the door” He slowly removes his hand and she just smiles at him. He gives her a tender kiss “I’m counting on a lot of practice with you anyway so don’t worry about getting it right” He chuckles.

Alex can’t help but laugh “I was never worried Guk” She slides a hand down his front taking a hold of the outside of his pants “I have seen you move on stage” She cubs him firmly “Someone who can move like that shouldn’t have a problem keeping up with me”

He grins and moves in. They embrace each other slowly removing clothing as their hands and tongues explore each other. They are perfectly in synch, nothing is rushed or animalistic. Right now they are just getting to know each other on another level, testing to see what the other responds to.

YongGuk looks at his fingers moving across the heart made by snakes on her hips. He looks at her face and smiles moving back and kisses her lips.

Their bodies entangle and when the time is right and they need to feel each other even closer YongGuk enters her slowly feeling her fingers dig into his back. She whispers his name in his ear and slowly moves her hands to his face. She holds their foreheads together as he makes her his. YongGuk can feels her breath on his face and slowly opens his eyes to meet hers as they for the first time unite completely and feels their insides warm up as they find heaven.

Alex kisses YongGuk’s face as he pants and frowns feeling the energy leave him. He falls down next to her on the bed and lies on his back panting with a smile on his face. Alex moves a hand across his chest gently and kisses his cheek “Just perfect” she whispers and YongGuk reaches out and pulls her closer. She buries her nose in his neck and sighs contently.

YongGuk just smiles and looks at the ceiling *I don’t care about the past because this is her future* he looks at her face *our future* with that he drifts off.

 

When he wakes up he is alone. He jerks into a sitting position and looks around. He is still in Alex’s place so it did happen. He jumps out of the bed and pulls on a pair of pants before he runs to the bathroom but she isn’t in there either.

“Alex!” He calls out and is about to enter the living-room when she appears before him “You are up” She smiles ever so sweetly and he pulls her in for a hug “I do not like waking up and not find you at my side. You can’t leave me there alone. Never do that again”

Alex laughs “Guk I was there for 2 hours after I woke up. I had to feed BangHim”

YongGuk pouts “I don’t care. Next time I spend the night with you, you better be in my arms when I wake up”

“Or what?” Alex smirks. YongGuk looks at her for a second thinking it over. He smirks and drags her towards the bathroom

“Guk what are you doing?” Alex chuckles but doesn’t really resists.

“I’m gonna punish you” He says with a grin making her laugh “How?”

He moves her under the hose in the shower and grins.

“I already took a shower” Alex frowns “And I’m dresses. YongGuk turns on the water and blocks the way so she can’t get out “I haven’t and because I didn’t wake up with you, you have to shower with me”

He kicks of his pants again and steps under the water “Wash me” He grins. Alex laughs hard and moves her arms around his neck “Damn you are hot” she kisses him deeply and he wraps his strong arms around her. When they part their lips YongGuk smirks “Don’t forget it”

Alex chuckles “I won’t”

It kind of developed and they have in the shower. Alex tried to wash him afterwards but he kept kissing her neck and she kind of only washed one area. After the third time YongGuk forces her out of the shower saying he won’t be able to finish the actual shower with her in there. She just laughs and gets dressed.

When YongGuk gets out of the shower Alex has put out clothes for him. He smiles and puts them on. He has to lean against the wall. He feels worn out.

He walks to the living-room door and sees Alex on the couch playing with BangHim. She looks up and spots him “Hey baby”

YongGuk smiles weakly. Alex chuckles and places BangHim on the floor. YongGuk moves slowly towards her and drops on the couch “I’m… beat” He looks at her. She chuckles and moves an arm around him and places her chin on his shoulder “Well that is understandable”

She frowns a little “Did you actually tell the others you were gonna stay here?”

YongGuk’s eyes go huge “Oh ”

“You didn’t?” Alex chuckles.

YongGuk rubs his neck “Seungho picked me up and uhm they didn’t know… anything” he looks for his phone “I don’t have my phone!”

Alex chuckles “I’m not sure you had it when you came”

YongGuk grunts “Where is your phone?”

“Turned off” Alex shrugs. She kisses his cheek “Didn’t want distractions”

YongGuk sighs “Damn”.

She laughs and gets up finding her phone she turns it on and looks at the texts coming in. She makes a call.

Alex thank god you called. YongGuk is missing and Seungho said you saw him last!” HimChan’s worried voice says with the speed of light.

“He is here with me HimChan” Alex says softly returning to her seat. YongGuk leans closer and she puts the phone on speaker phone.

He is? Why didn’t he tell us?

“He was preoccupied” Alex smiles at YongGuk who just leans his forehead on her shoulder.

You two did the nasties? Is he listening?

YongGuk is feeling his eyelids becoming heavier.

“No he is not here right now” Alex uses her free hand to caress YongGuk’s cheek. He chuckles silently thinking how Alex always seems to have fun with everything she does.

Ah then… Is he better or worse than your ex?

Alex starts laughing. YongGuk frowns *Stupid HimChan I’m gonna kill you*

“YongGuk is…” Alex thinks it over. YongGuk looks up at her wanting to know the answer and dreading it at the same time.

Alex is taking an awful long time thinking it over. Actually she isn’t because she can’t so she is really thinking about what she feels like eating but YongGuk doesn’t know that.

“Well… They are very different” She says thinking about Chinese food and pizza.

Is it really that hard?” Himchan asks. Alex remembers what the initial question was “Oh… I rather be with YongGuk any day” Alex smirks. YongGuk feels his heart flutter and he grins big and kisses her cheek.

Really?” the questioning tone goes right through. YongGuk glares at the phone and Alex laughs.

“I’m gonna kill you HimChan!” YongGuk growls.

Uhm… H-hey YongGuk.. Uhm bye” the phone is hung up. Alex is still laughing. YongGuk is making a very unhappy face. He sighs “I’m not sure I wanted them to know that”

Alex pats his cheek but doesn’t say anything. YongGuk rubs his eyes feeling very tired and pulls her into his arms “I need to sleep now”

“Then sleep” Alex his cheek “I’ll look over you”