Crazy girls and popular guys

Another Day Comes

Junho, Nichkhun and Wooyoung is sitting in a small café chatting. They just came from practice and Tacyeon had dropped them of on his way to the idol leader spread he is doing with Seungho, DooJoon and SooHyun. They chat about the latest gossip, girls and whatever else pops up in their heads.

“I’m still fairly sure I’m the number one heartbreaker” Nichkhun flashes a handsome smile. “But girls loves me” Junho smirks. Wooyoung crosses his arms “I just let you two believe that” He chuckles and Junho gives him a push. Nichkhun leans forward with a sly smile “I’m not saying you two aren’t popular but come on... I’m clearly number one” he leans back again chuckling and looking very confident.

“Yeah right” Wooyoung grins “You don’t stand a chance if we put that to the test”

Junho chuckles “I would kick both of your asses if we did that” they all laugh among themselves. Junho leans back and looks out at the street. He frowns and tilts his head a bit “What the hell?” in the next he straigthens up and turns his whole body to get a better look patting Wooyoung on the arm in order to get his attention “Look look look!”

Wooyoung and Nichkhun looks out “What are we looking at?”

“That!” Junho points. On the opposite street they see a group of girls dragging along a foreign guy. The guy is smiling politely at them having girls hanging in each arm. A girl points around explaining things and the guy nods trying to look like he actually gives a crap.

“Isn’t that…” Wooyoung grins “That is that Alex guy from the battle!”

The others nods “ you are right”

They can see Alex making sure the beanie is covering as much as possible when a girl pulls the sleeve of the leather jacket making a pouting face. Alex just nods at her.

“Something tells me he would do pretty well in a competition about getting girls” Junho chuckles

“They are all over him” Nichkhun grins. The girls drag Alex across the street towards them. One trips and is about to fall but Alex grasps her arm getting her back on her feet. The girl looks like Alex had just saved her life and beams of pride. Alex doesn’t seem like it was any big deal and just looks ahead.

Then one girl looks like she wants to go one way while another protest loudly about it. Alex just stands there looking around with a bored expression. A small hint of annoyance can be trace in a twist in the lips as a girl pulls her arm again but Alex recovers with a cocky smile which makes the girl blush. The oldest looking one puts her foot down and grasps Alex’s wrist roughly dragging her into the café where the beastly idols are sitting and is in the midst of covering themselves as good as possible.

Alex is placed at a table and some girls argue about who is gonna pay. Alex is just looking at the table obviously bored out of her mind but the girls don’t seem to notice.

“He doesn’t look that happy” Wooyoung whispers. “Well you know how it is being fuzzed over like that. Girls can be so insane”

“Oppa I bought you this” The girl who was close to falling places a cup on the table. Alex bows her head and smiles “Thank you”

The older looking once pushes the girl out the way taking a seat as close to Alex as they can possibly get. Alex starting to look a bit uneasy and clears “I should get going”

“No please don’t go yet we promised you a tour” The girl blinks her eyes trying to look adorable.

Alex crosses her arms “I already told you there wasn’t a need for that” She raises a brow and then just takes the cub taking a sip to the young girls huge delight.

Junho grins “Poor guy”

“He looks a bit uneasy” Nichkhun frowns. Wooyoung nods “Well they do look like they are gonna eat him in a second”

Alex is looking down at the table gritting her teeth.

“You could stay at my place while you are in Korea” One of the older girls says. Alex waves a hand “Nah I got a place” The girl smiles “I told you to could call me noona”

Alex rubs her neck and huffs nervously “Right” She sighs “Listen it’s very sweet but I really should…” She starts to get up but the other woman pulls her down “Don’t leave” The tone is demanding and Alex sends her a scared look. The woman smiles “Don’t you enjoy the company?”

“Uhh what to say now” Junho makes big eyes whispering.

“If he says no they are gonna kill him if he says yes he will never get away from them” Nichkhun frowns.

“We really ought to do something” Wooyoung frowns

“Hell no those are bloody crazy if they knew there were idols around they would become even worse” Junho gives him a push.

Alex scratches her neck with her right hand and the woman grasps the wrist staring at the tattoo “You got a tattoo. It’s gorgeous!” She pulls up Alex’s sleeve to get a better look. Alex exhales while the girls are in awe with the fox on her arm.

“What does these say?” One of the younger girls says. Alex looks at her and smiles faintly “It means Nobody but me. Not for anybody else. Nobody else’s way. Nobody else’s dream

“Ehhhh!” All the females says “Sounds lonely” the woman who told her to call her noona smiles motherly and leans against Alex’s shoulder.

“Not really” Alex mumbles and looks to the side trying to figure out how to get away.

“What happened to your neck?” one of the younger once exclaims. Alex frowns. The strangle marks are almost gone but it does have some dark shading still “Nothing” Alex mumbles again pulling her hand away from the aggressive woman on her left.

“Looks like marks from hands” The motherly one says trying to touch Alex’s neck but Alex grasps her hand “It’s nothing”

The woman pouts. Alex shakes her head “you know what. it” She jumps up her chair and places a foot on the table to set off and then heads for the door. The females doesn’t even realize what is happening before Alex is out the door running down the street. “He ran!” One girl exclaims and then all of them set in a run after Alex leaving a mess behind.

“Well that is one way to deal with it” Nichkhun chuckles

“You think he’ll get away?” Junho leans towards the window looking after them.

Wooyoung looks at the people behind the counter and laughs slightly “What a stunt to pull off” He looks at the others “People looks like they have just witnessed a show”

The two others look around at the faces. The sit and laugh for a bit as a waiter starts cleaning up the mess the group had left behind. The door suddenly opens and Alex steps in walking over to the waiter to help him. The waiter looks surprised at her but she just keeps picking up some trash mumbling apologies.

“I’ll be damned” Junho looks at Alex “He got away”

Alex bows to the waiter and the others people working there apologizing again. She turns gritting her teeth and heads to the door.

“Ey Alex right?” Wooyoung asks. Alex stops and looks at him with an annoyed expression. She nods once

“Come sit” Junho smirks. Alex frowns. She is slightly panting from having been running.

“They won’t come back and you look like you could use a break” Wooyoung smirks. Alex looks at the door thinking and then just sighs and walks over taking a seat “How come you know me?” She leans back in a chair looking from one to another.

“We saw you at the club the other day” Nichkhun smiles. Alex looks down nodding “Off course” She narrows her eyes at them and sighs “You are idols right?”

“Yeah you know us?” Junho smirks

“No” She answers in short tilting her head “But you got that whole idol thing about you” She waves a hand in front of her with a reckless attitude looking to the side and scratches her neck. She bites on her lip for a sec and then moves her thump over it looking towards a couple heading out the door.

The three stare at her without really understanding why. When Junho comes to his senses again he clears his throat “Uhm nice handling of those girls by the way”

Alex huffs “ing crazy. The young ones I can handle a smile and then they just blush like crazy the older once are bloody scary. I heard one of them saying something about a cage and then I sure as hell didn’t want to stick around”

The three chuckles “Well your solutions seemed to work”

“I hope so” Alex finds her phone and looks at it.

Nichkhun taps his finger on the table a few times before leaning towards Alex “How did you loose them?”

Alex looks up from her phone and fixes on Nichkhun “Jumped over a wall...Who are you guys?” she frowns and gestures with her phone.

“Oh right I’m Junho” Junho reaches out a hand. Alex sniffs and looks at the hand for a bit before taking it, giving it a firm shake.

“I’m Nichkhun” Nichkhun smiles and shakes her hand next.

“And I’m Wooyoung” Wooyoung shakes her hand last. She just nods

“We are from 2PM” Junho explains. Alex nods again “Okay” She looks down at her phone having gotten a text and runs her tongue over her lip nodding approvingly. She looks up again “Is there a reason to why you are staring at me?”

Nichkhun rubs his neck “Sorry your eyes are very blue”

Alex laughs, first looking at him and next looking down shaking her head.

The other three laughs slightly as well. Alex leans forward resting her arms on the table “I like you” She nods “Nichkhun you said?”

He nods and grins

“I’ll remember that” Alex leans back again

“Ey what about us?” Junho pouts. Alex grins at him “Earn it”

The two widens their eyes. Nichkhun chuckles and sends them a satisfied look.

Alex tilts her head smirking.

“You were very good by the way. At the battle” Nichkhun smirks

Alex bows her head “Well thank you. YounGuk was good though” She scratches her neck “I was really shocked to hear his voice”

“Yeah I think most people were betting on him to win. You had a chance to talk to him?” Nichkhun smiles. Alex nods “Yeah” She smiles a sly smile “Good guy”

“Could we see your tattoo?” Junho asks in a low voice. Alex nods and pulls up her sleeve flashing the fox on her arm indefferently.

“Wow that is nicely done!” Wooyoung grins “Did it hurt having it done there?”

A crocket smile forms on her lips “Not to my recollection”

“It’s not easy to hide what made you choose to get it there?” Junho looks closely at the arm. Alex tilts her head “I’m not sure what I was thinking” She raises a brow “I guess seeing I stand out I might as well do it probably” She grins and pulls the sleeve down.

“You mean red hair, white skin and blue eyes didn’t do the trick?” Nichkhun smirks. Alex chuckles “Don’t forget my motorcycle”

“You drive a motorcycle?” Junho grins.

Alex nods and looks at the time “Which reminds me I need to go make sure it’s still where I parked it” She smirks and gets up “Bye Nichkhun and others. I’m out” She throws a handsign and heads for the door just like that.

“Others?” Junho pouts. Nichkhun grins “Told you I was the best”

“Alex is a guy!” Junho chuckles “It doesn’t count”

“Just because you said what we all were thinking” Wooyoung frowns.

“You were thinking that too?” Nichkhun grins

“I was actually focusing on the way he his lip” Junho mumbles.