Zelo drops by

Another Day Comes

Once she gets back to her place she sees a familiar figure outside her building sitting on the curve. She walks over and kneels down “Zelo what are you doing here?” She puts a hand on his back. He looks up startled and looks petrified when he sees her face “W-what happened to you?” He points at her face. Alex chuckles “I got beat up”

Zelo blinks as if waiting for her to burst out laughing saying she was just in a fight or something.

Alex pulls him up “How long have you been here?”

“An hour” he scratches his neck and pouts. Alex frowns and unlocks the door and holds it open for him “Come in”

He nods and walks in first. They walk in silence up the stairs. Zelo sends her glances every now and then looking at her bruised chin “You really got beat up?”

“Yes” Alex answers shortly and calmly

“Why?” he frowns.

She sighs “I… was at the wrong place at the wrong time”

“So you didn’t start?” He frowns. Alex laughs “Why does everyone expect me to be the starter for every fight I get in. Trouble finds me, not the other way around. . . mostly”

They get to her floor and she lets them in. Zelo stops in the door and looks around at the room “Wah this is big”

He turns around himself and puts a hand on the brick wall feeling how rustic it is. His eyes are wide open and his mouth as well. Alex chuckles “Look around while I change okay” She stops by her stereo “Mind if I put some music on?”

“No… WOW you got so many cds!” He runs over looking at the huge amount of cds covering the wall

She chuckles and picks a cd putting it on the stereo and turns it on. She pats Zelo on the back and walks to her bedroom. He scans the cds finding B.A.P’s and jumps in delight “She has our music” He notice the music playing and looks at the cd she put on “Uhm But by Fall…” He listens to the music bobbing his head with the beat. He remembers the music made by Kei “Eh she is very into rock” he scans the cds again seeing hardly anything he knows. He tilts his head and blinks “ happening?” He chuckles “What a weird name”

He looks around some more. The living-room and kitchen are one big joined room, the windows are huge and old looking “So awesome” He chuckles “Hyung is gonna lose that bet” he spots a tv which is pretty well hidden next to a bookshelf. He walks over and looks at the books running his hand over their backs.

The bookcase doesn’t really have a lot of things. He picks a book from a shelf and looks through it. “I can’t read this” he mumbles and frowns putting it back “Japanese” He mumbles running his hand over the back of a book. He sees a few books in Japanese, several in Korean and some in English “How many languages does she speak?” He frowns and scratches his neck. He frowns and picks a book in English down.

He looks at the cover. It is a drawing with a car flying in the air towards some sort of sun with what looks like circling it…

He frowns and looks closer. It looks like those tadpole looking you see in educational books. “What the ” He looks back towards the room Alex went into “What is this?” He looks back at the book and looks at the title “Salmonella… man no men on… Planet o…” His eyes widen “Salmonella men on planet o?” He drops the book “Ew” He scrunches his nose “Why does she have that?”

He picks it up with two fingers looking at it as if it was JongUp’s dirty underwear “Oh I’m so gonna ask her about this” He chuckles and looks back towards where she went. He lays it on a shelf so he will remember it. He keeps looking and frowns when he gets to some books with writing that makes no sense to him. He frowns and pulls one down Trækopfuglens krønike. He frowns “That can’t be pronounced”

He opens it and looks through it. He doesn’t recognize a single word. He puts it back and grasps another purple book looking at the cover.

There is a man holding up his palms while he smiles overly enthusiastic at a woman who has her arms crossed. He looks through it “This isn’t English” He puts and places it over the o planet book. He looks around some more.

There is big black couch and across from it a smaller back couch and two chairs all gathered around a table with a glass surface. He walks over and looks at the table. Under the glass are pictures, Polaroid’s mostly. He kneels next to it and looks closely. There is one of her and Mir playing games. Mir is looking very concentrated while Alex is looking like she isn’t really trying that hard. On another is her and CheonDung posing cutely.

He chuckles. He never saw Alex act cute but she really pulls it off. On the next is Joon showing off lifting his shirt flashing his washboard of a stomach. Alex is standing next to him pointing at his stomach with one hand and holding the other over . Her face is looking shocked.

“Funny” He chippers and smiles big. He spots a picture with Sandara from 2Ne1. “Eh she knows her?” He leans closer. Alex and Sandara are smiling at the camera.

He spots one very familiar person “Ey that YongGuk” he grins seeing the photo of Alex on YongGuk’s back. “Awww so cute”

“What the?” he frowns when he spots a picture of Alex and G.O. looking in a magazine. It’s a magazine “Alex is a ert” he frowns and looks back towards the book he put aside. He shakes his head and looks at the photos. There is one with her and all of MBLAQ,

“Seungho” He mumbles seeing a picture off the two hugging and smiling “They are really close” He tilts his head looking at the smile on both their faces.

There is also a picture with all of U-kiss “Aish we should be there as well” He lays his arms on the glass placing his face on them and looks at the pictures. It’s fun seeing another side of Alex. She always seems to feel like crap when he meets her.

He looks up seeing her come out from her bedroom “Ey boy what are you doing?”

“Watching these pictures” He pouts. “All your friends?”

“Some of them” Alex chuckles “Still missing a few”

“Like who?” He mumbles trying to look like he is cool.

“Well I only have YongGuk from B.A.P. That means I’m lacking 5” She chuckles and walks over sitting on the couch behind him and ruffles his hair.

He smirks and looks to the side asleans back against her left leg and looks up at her “Should I call you noona? It would be formally correct” He looks at her with big eyes.

“Please don’t” Alex grins “If you wanna call me anything you can call me Ane”

“What does that mean?” He frowns

“Is informal for older sister in Japanese” She leans forward resting her elbows on her knees.

He smiles “Okay Ane”

He points at the picture of her and YongGuk “When was this taken?”

She looks over his shoulder and chuckles “You remember the day I came by with a hangover?”

Zelo looks at her and nods.

“The day before I was really really drunk and YongGuk carried me all the way home” She smiles sweetly

“He did?” Zelo looks at the picture “You look like you are sleeping”

“I was”

He looks back at her seeing a very relaxed smile on her face

“I would like to remember that” She finds her phone “Have you seen this?” She shows him the picture of her and the girl kissing YongGuk’s cheeks.

“Eh no!” Zelo takes the phone and looks closely at it “So cute. I love his expression. He is all flustered”

“He is?” Alex frowns and chuckles “I didn’t notice”

Zelo grins “It’s obvious”

He remembers the book “Oh” He gets up and runs over taking the two books. He takes the orange one first “What is this?” He frowns and holds it with two fingers.

“Throw it to me” Alex says and Zelo throws it to her walking towards her. She turns it in her hands “Ah these are novels” She looks at him “It’s not as as it may sound, just wicked weird. Not interesting” she looks at the book and grins

“Oh come on tell me a little” He grins and drops on the couch pulling his legs up under him. Alex looks through the book and chuckles “Real quick I tell you about one of them okay?”

“Okay” He smiles.

Alex chuckles “Let’s just take this one called Don’t laugh “ She looks at him “It’s basically about 2 guys talking. One says he has something to tell the other but he can’t stop giggling. The other starts laughing and the first says he will tell him if he doesn’t laugh. He tells him he built a time machine and then… well they laugh. They keep laughing and the one who built the time-machine shows it to the other. They travel back in time and see themselves laugh and then they laugh some more”

Zelo frowns and grasps the book “Makes no sense!” He frowns looking at the pages. Alex chuckles “No it doesn’t but you know what?”

He looks at her “What?”

“Things rarely make sense anyway. All the novels in that book are completely meaningless but that is what I like about it. It just is” She smiles at him. He nods “I wish I was better at English so I could read it” Alex points at the book “Keep it. But don’t read the first and last novel for a few years. Those might scare a boy like you”

“How so?” Zelo frowns

Alex smirks but then changes the subject “Why didn’t you want to be at your dorm?”

Zelo sighs “We were supposed to be busy and got up really early but then they told us to take the day off and YongGuk locked himself in his room. Jae and Dae left and JongUp went to the gym and HimChan was on my case for being messy. I left” he pouts “Can I spend the day with you?”

Alex widens her eyes a little and scratches her neck “I’m supposed to spend the day with MBLAQ”

“Oh” Zelo looks down and frowns “It’s fine. I’ll go to the park or something”

Alex looks at him and sighs “No you are not you are coming with me” She places a hand on his shoulder and smiles “MBLAQ is busy most of the day anyway. You can entertain me”

Zelo lights up.

“Why do you have that book?” Alex looks at the purple book in his lap “Oh” He looks down at it “What language is this?” He hands it to her.

She smiles “My language. Danish” She grins

“Danish?” He mumbles “Where do they speak Danish?”

“Denmark” Alex chuckles “That book right there is about body language”

“Why do you have that?”

“I’m not sure” Alex frowns “But I thought it was interesting”

“What’s with the picture?” Zelo points at a huge picture over her stereo. Alex looks at it.

It’s black and purple mostly and is a snapshot from a live show. Behind the band is a huge screen where a super skinny male torso is showing. Alex chuckle “It’s one of the only things I brought from my old place” She looks at him “It’s Dir en grey. My favorite band” (see poster ;) )

Zelo looks at her and then the picture and nods as if he had any idea who that is.

Her phone rings and she picks it up and walks away from Zelo and the couch.

“Hey Kei”

Zelo looks after her

“No. Today I’m gonna spend with MBLAQ”

Zelo watches her scratch her neck. YongGuk was mad at him for being nice to that guy. He apologized a lot and said that he off course would be polite but Zelo had a feeling he really didn’t mean it. YongGuk is easy to read when he is pissed. He can’t really hide it.

DaeHyun and YoungJae and YongGuk has been looking strangely at each other and often YongGuk is the one who leaves and then DaeHyun will huff and YoungJae will take him somewhere else while talking in low voices. HimChan will complain that he is being ignored and says he will go call Kiseop. He always calls Kiseop…

JongUp just shrugs and looks through a magazine or something. The dorm is not really a happy place these days. Maybe they are all just nervous before the comeback next week.

“Yeah sure tomorrow” She hangs up “We should get going”

Zelo nods and gets up walking to the door, grasping the weird book on the way. Alex opens the door for him and they leave.