Flashback: Seungho and Alex

Another Day Comes

They drove for a long time. Seungho felt her arms around his stomach. She no longer felt the need to check up on his driving. She taught him well. He smiles to himself. He could live like this. Open roads, no obligations and a girl on his back. He takes a deep breath thinking if he should tell her how he feels. Maybe she would say they could be together.

He grins a little thinking that is about as likely as unicorns

He knows her well enough by now. She would look at him and laugh. She would tell him he lost his mind and that he needs to snap out of it. Sometimes he really feels that she really cares for him. When they had and she snuggles to his side caressing his chest with that little smile on her face. He clenches his jaw reminding himself that he is just a toy to her.

She pats him on his stomach and he turns his head a little.

“Go to the pavilion” She says

He nods and makes a sharp u-turn and heads back to her favorite spot. Her arms snuggle back around his stomach and he feels her chest against his back. He smiles softly to himself, he really treasures these moments

20 minutes after they arrive at the pavilion. Alex gets off and starts up the flight of stairs. He turns of the engine and follows. None of them says a word.

He digs his hands in his pockets moving expressionless next to her. He sends her a glance. She looks like she always does. Calm, cool and at peace.

He smiles and gives her arm a push sending her stumbling.

“Yah Buster!” Alex widens her eyes and looks at him “What was that for?”

“Felt like it” He shrugs and jumps a few steps ahead of her. She chuckles and chases him the last steps up till they reach the path Alex could follow blindfolded. It’s already dark so they can’t really see a thing.

“Uhm Alex” Seungho frowns

She is just walking ahead “What Buster?”

“I can’t really see ” He mumbles.

She laughs and comes back taking his hand “Stay close to me them”

“That I can do” He chuckles and follows her, holding her hand tight. He can’t see a thing but Alex isn’t hesitating at all and he knows that as long as he trust her nothing can go completely wrong.

They get to the pavilion and Alex jams the lock and walks in turning on some lights. Seungho takes the same seat he always takes looking at her as she finds a plate, matches and drops her phone and cigarettes on the table.

He takes two from the pack lighting them both and hands one to Alex as she takes a seat across from him. He leans back and takes a drag looking at her face as she scans the surroundings outside the window.

He leans his head back and sighs closing his eyes and blows out the smoke through pursed lips.

“When are you leaving?” Alex asks without looking at him. He looks at her tilting his head “I’m going to Osaka tomorrow”

She looks at her cigarette completely indifferent.

Seungho looks at the cigarette in his hand “Why?”

She looks at him for a sec and smirks “I’m gonna have to find a new buddy”

“That’s it?” Seungho chuckles and shakes his head “Can’t you at least wait till I’m gone to Korea?”

“Are you coming back to Tokyo before you leave?”

He nods.

“Well then I guess I can wait till you go to Korea” She looks back out

“Gee thanks” Seungho smirks. He is so used to her being this way it doesn’t even surprise him. “Are you gonna miss me?” He says trying to get something from her.

She shrugs “I’ll miss your ” She laughs “You lips I guess. Lips like those are hard to find”

Seungho just nods looking down.

Alex tilts her head back and looks at him “Expecting a different answer”

He moves his eyes up “I thought you would miss my as well”

She laughs.

Seungho looks down laughing slightly but it’s soon replaced by a lump in his chest. He hits it with a closed fist.

“You okay?” Alex frowns

He nods “Yeah”

“Bull ” Alex chuckles “You are ing easy to read Buster”

He sighs “I’m just not sure I made the right choice”

“Deciding to stay with your friends? Off course it was the right choice” She takes a drag and flicks the cigarette over the plate keeping her eyes on him “I have no ing clue what it is you have with those friends but you can’t leave them. It would be killing you. Buster you don’t wanna leave them anyway” she chuckles

“But…” Seungho frowns

“Shut up Buster” Alex shakes her head and looks out “Stop being such a girl” She huffs “You aren’t alone in the world, you have friends who worry about you and you worry just as much about them. You say you are the one they go to for support and you make sure they do their best, like a leader would” Her eyes intensifies “You mark is in every single one of those people, it might not show that clearly but…” She her lips narrowing her eyes “Without a good leader a group is worth nothing. A person is only as good as the person it follows. You are in front Buster. It’s not easy. It won’t become easier and you’ll have to fight but nothing that comes easy is worth having anyway”

She takes a drag leaning back returning to her carefree peaceful expression.

“What are you doing then?” Seungho clenches his jaw and stares at her. She never fights for anything. She just flows by letting things hit her as they come.

Alex chuckles looking out “I have my racing”

“That’s it?” Seungho frowns “That’s all you need in your life?”

“Yes. That and the occasional buddy” She says shortly without bothering looking at him.

Seungho puts out his smoke and leans back crossing his arms.

She looks at the crushed cigarette “Pissed now?”

“Yes” Seungho scowls at her.

Alex smirks and looks back out. Seungho looks to the side.

They sit for an hour or so not saying a word. Alex looks out the window with that peaceful expression like everything means to her.

Seungho looks at her face. Looking at her face like that… It’s like all worries disappear slowly but only for the moment. He sighs and looks at the table in front of him. He doesn’t bother looking up when Alex moves from her seat.

She walks over next to him and gently slaps his head. He looks up at her trying to remember why he fell in love with her in the first place.

“Move over” She gestures with a hand for him to slide a bit so she can sit next to him. He does as told and looks at her as she sits.

“Buster” She starts and sighs taking his hand and moves it in front of her it gently with her fingers “You are a good guy” She doesn’t look at him “I had fun with you and I kind of like having you around” She then looks at him with calm eyes “I might miss you” She chuckles and looks back at the table. Seungho smiles a little, that is probably the best he’ll get.

He puts his arm around her shoulder and gives her a kiss on the cheek “It’ll be hard to replace me” He teases.

She laughs “Well you are a good specimen of your species”

Seungho laughs “I’m not an animal”

“You like one” She smirks

“Oh low blow” Seungho pushes her away “Not fair miss I-want-it-rough”

Alex laughs and stands up. She looks around and then removes her jacket. Seungho looks after her “Alex is cold leave it on”

She looks at him over her shoulder with that smirk he knows so well “I think it is hot” She starts removing her shirt. Seungho chuckles and gets up walking over to her and helps her get her shirt off before wrapping his arms around her from the back “Really? Here?”

She caress his cheek with her left hand “Please Buster”

He smiles and kisses her neck “You know I can’t resist when you beg”

“In that case” Alex turns and quickly slides a pair of cold hands under his jacket and shirt unto his warm skin giving him goosebumps “Please Buster warm me up”

He wraps his arms around her and laughs “This is not really the ideal place”

“Should we go to your hotel?” She teases.

“What about your place?” He feels her hands moving around on his stomach moving up to his chest where she finds his nibbles.

“It’ll take so long to get there” She smirks and starts playing with his nibbles making him look down blushing.

“A-Alex it’s freezing here” He bites his lip and feels her slender fingers doing magic to his nibbles

She moves her lips to his ear and on his earlobe.

“A-Alex…” he swallows. Her fingers are playing with him and her tongue is ing with his head so he just moans and moves his hands down her back to her “ it” he mumbles and picks her up and carrying her to the table where he places her and pulls her legs around him before taking her face in his hands crashing their lips together.

Her hands remove his jacket while their tongues move around each other. Next to go is his button down shirt. He shivers when the cold air hits his body and he parts from and closes his eyes “ it’s cold” He mumbles.

His eyes shoot wide open when a warm tongue starts playing with his left nibble. He bites his lip and lets out a moan “ Alex” He moves his hand into her hair.

She kisses his chest moving up to his collarbone leaving small wet kisses which becomes even colder once her lips abandons them. He lifts her chin with a couple of fingers and let their lips meet again.

She pulls his hips closer to hers and runs her hands around him digging down the back of his and takes a firm grip.

She moves her head a bit back “Yeah I’m gonna miss that one for sure”

He laughs and moves his hands down her sides to her hips and thighs.

She moves her hands over his with a thoughtful look in her eyes.

Seungho chuckles “Enjoying yourself?”

“Very” She looks down “I guess I’m not the only one” he looks down and see the bulge in his pants and grins

“What do you expect when you act like this?” He lifts her face so he can see her eyes.

She gives him a small kiss “Take me on the table buster”

He runs his hand over her cheeks digging it into her hair and engages in a makeout session while the other hand moves down to her pants undoing them. She moves her hands from his and moves them to the front forcefully opening his belt and pants.

Seungho steps back sliding her pants and underwear of her. She lifts her hips and bites her lip looking at him as he does so. He moves back and positions himself with a grin.

“Now do it right you animal” Alex teases before biting on his lip. He takes a rough hold of her and slams in causing her to gasp. He looks at her eyes and smirks.

She smiles big and digs her hands into his hair “Just like that” He pulls out and slams back in. She buries her face in his neck and lets out moans every time he hits her just right.

He closes his eyes and just keeps going. The cold doesn’t face him anymore and a short look at the window tells him that they are radiating heat and he is thankful no one could come by or they would think it was a steam-room.

He s faster and harder keeping a tight grasps on her and groans loudly.

He bites her neck trusting even harder and she comes with a loud gasps and she hugs his head tighter clenching around him and he comes shortly after. He pants and places his hands on the table to prevent himself from falling over.

“You are gonna be hard to replace” She pants in his ear and he leans his head against hers and hugs her with one arm “You too” He closes his eyes tight and tries to prevent a tear from leaving his eye.

*I love you you ing girl*