A Monster

Another Day Comes

DaeHyun and YoungJae start whispering among themselves and YongGuk starts glaring at them. Zelo who is sitting on Alex’s right pokes her arm “Look look. They are being so weird” Alex looks from the two singers to YongGuk. Seungho looks at YongGuk deciding to take the plan further.

“Alex can you get to the roof here?” he looks at her. CheonDung catches on and moves up from his chair and behind YongGuk poking his neck to get his attention.

Alex nods “Yeah. Why?”

“I could use some air” Seungho frowns a little “We are many people in here”

“Sure I’ll take you” She smiles and gets up. Zelo looks like he wanna go to

“Zelo you take care of BangHim” Seungho smiles at the boy who nods petting the cat that is calmly sitting in his lap.

“This costume is really stuffy” YongGuk complains “Can I get out of it?”

“No” CheonDung grins “But you can come get some air as well” YongGuk nods and the four heads out.

“We just go through all your stuff while you are away Alex” G.O. yells.

“Yeah yeah” Alex laughs and gets dragged out by Seungho. They get to the roof and Seungho and CheonDung walks away from Alex and YongGuk who scratches his neck and looks after them.

“It’s really cute” Alex grins pulling one of the ears of the bunny costume

“You wear it then” He mumbles

“No thanks pink isn’t really my color” Alex crosses her arms and chuckles

YongGuk widens his eyes “Not really mine either but did that stop them? They forced me into it!”

Alex just chuckles.

YongGuk sends a glance to Seungho seeing him glaring back at him. He looks down “Uhm Alex Seungho told me that uhm… You were looking for those guys who…” He crosses his arms and clenches his jaw.

“Hurt you” Alex finishes for him and he nods shortly.

“I am” She just says looking very serious.

“Please don’t” He mumbles.

“What?” Alex frowns.

He takes a deep breath and looks her in the eyes “Please don’t try and find them. Just let it be in the past”

Alex looks at him and her eyes turn colder “No”

“No?” He frowns. He didn’t really know what she would say but ‘no’ is just so… not what he wanted. He wanted her to say that she wouldn’t because he asked her not to. But off course that is just stupid.

“They are not getting away with it” Alex says tilting her head “I will not have them get away with causing you any pain. I just can’t allow it”

YongGuk’s eyes goes bigger “W-what?”

Alex looks down and runs her hand up and down her arm “I know Seungho and Thunder is worried because of what happened last night but I don’t think they should ask you to say anything…”

“Alex I don’t want you to go after them” YongGuk says a little louder cutting her off “I don’t want to see you get hurt especially not because of something that happened to me”

Alex looks down “I don’t care”

YongGuk feels a stab in his chest and he frowns “Y-you don’t care?”

Alex steps right in front of him and looks up in his eyes. Her hands moves to his face “Tell me you are fine then. Tell me you can’t remember how they touched you. Tell me you can’t remember how they laughed at you. Tell me that you can’t remember how they stuffed their …”

“STOP!” He yells and closes his eyes tightly shut grasping onto his head

“THEN TELL ME!” Alex yells.

Seungho and CheonDung stand a little away. They couldn’t help but overhear.

“I CAN’T!” He yells back pushing her away shaking his head. He pulls the bloody bunny ears back and walks away. He sees Seungho and CheonDung, frowns and changes direction.

“Why not?” Alex follows him.

“Leave me alone!” YongGuk snaps. Seungho tries to stop Alex by grasping her wrist but she sends him a mean glare and he stops in his tracks and takes a hold of CheonDung’s arm to prevent him from doing anything. Alex follows YongGuk who is heading for the door leading down. He opens it but Alex kicks it shut again. “WHAT?” He turns and yells at her.

“Have you forgotten?” she asks somewhat friendly.

YongGuk tries to open the door again but Alex slams her fist into it. YongGuk stares at her hand seeing blood tickling from the already bruised knuckles. He swallows feeling a bit of fear. *That had to hurt*

Seungho and CheonDung walks towards them without getting too close. Seungho clenches his jaw. Alex might not be the same Alex but how can one her be the essence of peace who never lashes out or do anything violent and the other her be so quick to do just that. Only common thing is none of them seems to care for their own well being. One not dodging the fists coming flying her way and the other actually putting her face in front of the fist.

Alex frowns feeling her headache acting up. She glares at YongGuk “Tell me you forgot and I’ll leave it. But don’t you dare lie to me”

“Off course I haven’t forgotten!” he snaps “How the hell am I supposed to forget something like that?” Alex crosses her arms “But you are perfectly fine with letting them get away with? You know they brag about it?”

YongGuk frowns and swallows *They brag about me?*

He takes a deep breath “Well I can’t do anything about that”

“That wasn’t my question” Alex sneers.

YongGuk glares at her “I was the one who said I didn’t want to go to a hospital”

“You couldn’t think straight!” Alex snaps.

“Doesn’t matter it was my decision not yours!” He raises his voice.

“That was my choice!” She raises hers as well and hits the door again “I should riped their ing tongues out right there!” She hits it again “I could have stopped them. I should have done something!”

YongGuk grasps her hand stopping her from messing up her hand any more “Alex what the hell is going through your head?!” He frowns “You did everything you could”

Alex pulls her hand from him and laughs “You have no idea what I could have done if I had just been thinking clearly. I swear to god they would be dead now”

YongGuk had enough and switches roles roughly pulling and turning her so she is the one with the back to the door. Slightly taken aback by this Alex widens her eyes “WHAT THE HELL!” She yells

“LISTEN TO ME!” YongGuk yells back. Seungho and CheonDung stands paralyzed back not sure whether or not to step in.

Alex pushes YongGuk hard “You don’t scare me” She huffs.

YongGuk is really pissed now “I’m not trying to scare you Alex!” he is the one who huffs now “Why does everything have to be about being brave to you? Is it really that big a flaw to be human?”

“Are you saying I’m not human now?!” Alex is looking equally as pissed

“That is what I’m saying yes!” YongGuk hits the door “There!” He hits it again “You are not the only one who can be a monster!”

“Monster…” Alex looks at him with a whole other look. *You called me a monster?* she fights back the urge to cry. The fact that she feels like crying scares her.

Seungho is about to in but CheonDung stops him “If we do anything right now we are gonna get beat up” Seungho looks at him and back at the other two. He never knew YongGuk had that in him.

Alex shakes her head and pushes him back, continuing to push him “You are calling me a monster!”

He grasps her hand “Yes maybe that is what you are!” He snaps back. Alex pulls her hand from him.

“Then say it! Look me in the eyes and tell me you think Im a monster!” She pushes him again.

YongGuk is seeing red now and all clear thinking is out the window “Alex you are a ing monster! You are not bloody human!” he pushes her as hard as she had pushed him. Alex being pretty weak after the beating and not having the same weight and size as YongGuk plus being completely taken aback by his words stumbles back and hits a wall dropping to the ground. She yells in pain and starts couching.

She covers with a hand. When she moves it away a bit of blood appears at the corner of . She looks like she has tremendous pain.

Seungho and CheonDung storms past YongGuk to her. YongGuk is looking petrified *I hurt her. I physically hurt her* he shakes his head not believing what just happened “I-I didn’t” He stammers continuing to shake his head

Seungho looks back at him “YongGuk calm down”

YongGuk just keeps shaking his head “I didn’t mean to” He quickly removes the bunny costume and runs to the door. He hurries into her places and grasps his jacket.

“YongGuk are you okay?” HimChan looks at him. YongGuk sends him a scared look

“You are pale hyung are you okay?” Zelo asks. YongGuk just shakes his head and his vision starts to blur “I-I…” He runs out and down the stairs. CheonDung enters the apartment a second later “Where is YongGuk?” He almost yells

“He left” G.O. and the others stand up and walk towards him “What the hell is going on?”

“He and Alex fought” CheonDung looks back out.

“What do you mean fought?!” DaeHyun says running over to him and puts on his jacket “I mean yelling and pushing and Alex was just too weak already. Seungho called an ambulance” CheonDung says with the speed of light and head out after YongGuk. DaeHyun sends YoungJae a look and runs after him.

“” G.O. runs out and up to the roof.

“YongGuk hurt Alex?” Zelo looks like he is about to cry

“No there gotta be a mistake” YoungJae says pulling the boy into a hug. HimChan takes his jacket “I’m going to the roof” Joon nods and follows him.

Mir Zelo’s back. He isn’t sure what to say.

“He wouldn’t hurt her would he?” JongUp says looking at the table. His eyes fixed on the picture of Alex on YongGuk’s back

“No” YoungJae shakes his head “He wouldn’t”

“How can you be so sure” Mir mumbles regretting it immediately when the two youngest starts showing signs of tears.

“YongGuk cares a lot about Alex I’m sure he wouldn’t” YoungJae says scowling at Mir.