What happened the night before

Another Day Comes

Alex returns to her place and goes to get changed. “I’m home so I’m gonna dress like me” She grins and heads to her bedroom. She pulls off her t-shirt with minor discomfort. Those painkillers really took the edge. She looks down her body. So many bloody bruises but she is sure she got some good info before so it was worth it.

She walks to the bathroom removing the rest of her clothes on the way and gets in the shower thinking about the night before.

She had heard what she needed to hear and was about to leave when that idiot who had tried to strangle her stood in her way and smirked asking where the beat up guy was. Alex had just tried to get past him. She had a feeling she needed to go but he wouldn’t let her. His friends joined a circle around her and she had nowhere to go. That’s when the beating started. She fended herself off but she is only human and they over powered her pretty fast. She just remembers lying on the floor covering her face. Then she out and when she came to she was being helped up by a bartender while some other people where pushing those idiots out telling them never to show their faces there again.

The bartender cursed them to hell mumbling something about ganging up on one person pisses him off. She got on her feet and bowed deeply thanking them for their help. She hated that they had to help but was thankful nonetheless.

She got out and considered where to go. She was feeling miserable and didn’t want to be alone. She could go to Kei. She knew he would welcome her with open arms and hold her. He was always so caring when they were together, so sweet and affectionate. She loved that about him. The whole being such a sweet guy and still demand respect.

But she decided the person she wanted to see was Seungho not Kei. It made it clear to her that she could never go back to Kei. She can’t forgive what he did. Seungho put the final nail in the coffin of her relationship with Kei when he forced her to see that she couldn’t forgive him for cheating.

She sighs and focuses back on the events. She has been trying to track down those guys for weeks. She is no longer a stranger at the more questionable places and she has gained quite a reputation.

Knocking over a guy twice her size kind of did the trick. Where she went last night was a first. The big guy who she knocked out took a liking to her and he has been a faithful companion and good source for the last 2 weeks. Without him she wouldn’t have known about that place.

He makes Kei look like an angel, that is how big and nasty is he.

She had to be discrete off course so she just started listening to people talking and then one night she overheard one talking about some other guy who bragged about having banged an idol. Now these places are really shady so no one would believe if it was voluntary. Alex questioned it a bit and ended up beating the out of the guy who thought she was gonna give him something in return for the info and it wasn’t money he was asking for.

He told Alex a face like that he could convince himself he was ing a girl. Alex crashes his head against the table. He sure didn’t look pretty afterwards but then again he looked like crap before so anything was an improvement.

From there on she got her reputation. She was easy to recognize. People were actually not convinced she was a guy but no one cared because her fists and attitude did the talking and it is actually the ones who seem to know she is a girl who respects her the most.

It makes her wonder why idols are so slow to figure out she doesn’t have a . She chuckles to herself getting out of the shower and dries herself off.

It’s always fun to see the look on their faces when they find out she isn’t a dude. So far the most priceless were Zico and HimChan mostly because they both started blushing like crazy thinking about the girl on girl make out session they witnessed.

Speaking of…. She moves back to her bedroom and picks out an outfit. YongGuk was at both those. The first time he blushed like crazy. It was so cute. And SooHyun made everyone look at him and the way he sent a glance to her and blushed even more was just so adorable. The second time he only blushed a little and she could have sworn there was something else in that look he gave her. Was he annoyed with her?

He is so hard to figure out the kid.

She smiles to herself and puts on her underwear, a pair of tight black jeans and a blouse. She looks at the mirror. The brownish blouse fits her perfectly following her figure without being too tight. The neck is somewhat wide and the bruise on her collarbone shows but it kind of matches the shirt in color now so she doesn’t bother to cover it. No need when they all know it’s there anyway.

She runs a hand through her hair letting is fall as it pleases. She goes to the bathroom and looks at her makeup. She has makeup but she rarely wears it but right now she figures it might draw the attention from the bruises. It’s not that she doesn’t like wearing make up because she does but when trying to act a guy it just doesn’t really help

She starts making slight smokey eyes. Not a lot but just enough to make her eyes stand out. She smiles at her reflection and sighs “I wonder if I can ever just be me” She looks down “I don’t even know who me is. ing ghost” she sends a cruel glare at herself “I’m not letting you get the upper hand you sorry excuse for a person. You gave up so ing do it properly!”

She hears her phone ringing and starts looking around for it. It takes her a while. She was really far off in thought when she undressed so it could be anywhere. She spots it but trips reaching for it and the first words she utters when picking up is “Oh mother ing idiot!”

Uhm . . . sorry?” Mir’s voice mumbles in the other end.

“Oh sorry” Alex rubs her back “I was talking to myself”

Oh… why?

“I tripped” She looks at the sinner, er jacket “I was really far off” she mumbles

Eh?

“Nothing”

Alex uhm…

You didn’t give us your address!” ByungHee yells. Alex moves the phone from her ear and scrunches her nose. She changes the phone to her other ear “Why is he yelling?”

He is weird. What is your address?

Alex tells him and then hangs up. She cleans up and walks into the living-room putting on some music and then walks over to the couch dropping onto her stomach and rests her head on her arms humming silently to the music and closes her eyes.