The judging eyes of the er and the ert

Another Day Comes

They walk in silence until they reaches MBLAQ’s dorm. G.O. is standing outside looking pissed. He sees them coming and storms towards them “Where is ALEX!” He yells. SooHyun signals for him to quite down “Sleeping on YongGuk’s back” he talks in a lower voice than they had did earlier. He just really doesn’t want G.O. to yell.

G.O. walks over to YongGuk and looks at Alex removing her beanie and the hair out of her face. YongGuk looks at his face. It is so filled with worry and affection at the same time.

G.O. sighs “Can you carry her in or do you need a break?” his eyes doesn’t leave Alex. He looks at her bruised lip. YongGuk smiles slightly “She doesn’t really weigh that much so I’m good”

G.O. pats him on the arm giving him a small smile.

“You are all coming in. We want to know what the hell happened!” G.O. then says in a very demanding tone looking at SooHyun who frowns “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“You are the oldest it’s your responsibility”

“Damn” SooHyun shakes his head

They all had a bit to drink so they might not be completely sober themselves. Once they enter the dorm they are met by the judgmental eyes off the entire MBLAQ. “God you reek of alcohol” Lee Joon frowns

“We didn’t drink that much” Kiseop mumbles

“Well you stink anyway” Mir crosses his arms

Just the look in their eyes as they look at the five, it’s so clear that they are worried. YongGuk raises a brow. They really act like a bunch of overly protective brothers.

“Let them in” Seungho sighs and stands aside letting the group in. He grasps YongGuk’s arm as he passes and looks at Alex. A small smile appears on his face but is quickly replaced by a serious expression. He sends a quick looks at YongGuk’s face making him look away frowning *What did I do?* YongGuk sighs

“Yah Alex wake up!” Seungho taps her forehead.

No reaction. YongGuk looks at Seungho “She is a pretty heavy sleeper” Seungho nods “I know” He taps her a little harder on the forehead “Alex-ah. Wake up!” He uses his more intimidating voice making everyone look at him.

Alex suddenly moves her head to the other side and smiles “Aniiiiiiiiii kawaii desu” She smiles ever so endearing with her eyes slightly open. Seungho blushes but clears his throat trying to regain composure “Alex god damn you, how much did you drink?”

Alex pats YongGuk on the shoulder and he lets her slide down his back. He turns and watches as she stumbles a bit backwards hitting a wall. “Uhm…” She grins drunkenly. Soohyun, Kiseop and HimChan are in the living-room. Eli is standing in the door looking at what is going on with Alex. Seungho walks over frowning and looks her over “You clothes are torn” He sighs and expects her lip.

“Ani…” Alex smiles sweetly

“Mmm” Seungho answers looking at her lip moving his thump over it carefully.

“Never mind” Alex smiles big biting on her lower lip. No way she could pass for a guy smiling like that. Seungho chuckles “Aish Alex why do you have to be so adorable? I’m supposed to scold you for getting in trouble…again!”

She pokes her fingers in her cheeks and tilts her head. Seungho laughs and places his hands in front of her face. He looks at G.O. “You scold her. I can’t when she looks at me like that” He walks away and gives room for G.O..

Seungho stands next to YongGuk who is laughing slightly looking at him. Seungho looks down ginning “Yeah I’m a er” he looks at YongGuk with a huge grin “You tell me you could scold someone looking like that”

“I scold Zelo” YongGuk grins. Seungho chuckles and looks down “Not really the same”

YongGuk looks at Alex “I know”

Eli frowns. He isn’t quite sure what is going on.

G.O. frowns and crosses his arms about to say something when he is cut off by Alex “I kissed a girl today Oniisan” She laughs and puts her arms around his neck. G.O. looks over at the others “For real?” YongGuk chuckles and looks down. G.O. looks back at Alex “Why wasn’t I there?! Was it hot?” He smirks.

Seungho laughs and pulls G.O. back “Yah not now you ert” He points a finger at Alex “You knew that would throw him off you fool”

Alex keeps smiling sweetly.

“You two ” Lee Joon is leaning against the wall looking at Seungho and G.O. who are both grinning way too big.

Eli frowns and leans towards Lee Joon “Are they drunk as well?”

Lee Joon chuckles “No just two a er and a ert”

“Ey!” both Seungho and G.O. looks at them and frowns “Respect please”

Seungho turns to Alex “Go take a shower, might freshen you up” He points at Cheondung “Go find Alex some other clothes” Then her turns to YongGuk and Eli “Living-room now! You got some explaining to do”

They nod and walk into the living-room. Seungho looks after Alex. He is completely baffled how cute she acts when drunk. The Alex he used to know never really showed when she was drunk. She was always so collected even when drunk. He sighs.

He didn’t see her drunk that many times but one time stands out in his memory. Or… He doesn’t really remember all of it. He was wasted himself. He and G.O. had gone to her place to celebrate that she had won a race.

Lots of people, lots of alcohol. G.O. hooked up with some random chick and Alex had been whispering naughty things in Seungho’s ear all night making him so damn he got a bloody in the living-room. The others had been too preoccupied to notice but Seungho had been very aware of the tent in his pants and he couldn’t do anything about it. It was pure torture.

She hadn’t really spent that much time with him that evening. She just came, his neck and left a short message about what she felt like doing to him in his ear before moving on. He never had a chance to do anything about it and just got more and more frustrated every time she came by.

He was just one of many people but then when everyone seemed to have gotten drunk he was the one she went to and brought to her room.

He smirks and shakes his head before walking into the living-room.