Apology

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Soorin's POV

"Oh my gosh, don't tell me the door was locked!" I turned around and ran towards the door. I grabbed the latch handle and tried to open it but it didn't budge!

"Omg! Open the door!" I banged onto the door with my free hand. The light suddenly starting to flickering making me flinched.

"Soorin~" Someone called me, who the hell is calling me?! I'm the only one who's in this storage room. My mind suddenly thinking negatively and remembered about the rumours about the storage room that I was in now.

"Soorin~" I felt a cold wind gushed passed by me, making the hair on my neck stand.

"Must be my imagine." I shrugged it off.

"No, it wasn't." The voice reply. My eyes grew widened when the voice reply. I heard something shaking from the closet. I turned around and i saw the closet was shaking and suddenly, the door of the closet opened.

A white hand appeared out from the closet, I gasped in horror. "Don't tell me that it was the......." 

"Ahhh!!!!" I shouted as I kept banging onto the door and tried to open the door. "Someone! Help me! Ahhh!" I screamed in fear.

 I looked over at my shoulder to see that figure who crawled out from the closet. I saw a human with a long hair covering her face wearing a long white dress with some dirt stained on it. The ghost was like from the movie called, "The Ring."

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed more louder as the ghost crawled towards me.

"Someone! PLEASE! HELP ME! PLEASE!" I banged onto the door.

"Soorin~ You have no way to go~" The ghost cooed.

Myungsoo's POV

"Someone! PLEASE! HELP ME! PLEASE!" I laughed at Soorin's panic voice inside the storage room as I fiddled around with the storage room's key. Infinite was also laughed along except for Hoya and Sung Jong. Sung Yeol was the one who became the ghost inside the storage room.

"H-hyung. Isn't that was way too much? What if she fainted?" Sungjong worried asked.

"Who cares? That's the punishment for talking back to me, more like talking challenging to me." I smirked.

"Ahhhhh!!! -THUD!- " The voice suddenly changed, something like had fallen onto the ground.

"What was that?" Woohyun asked.

"I don't know?" 

"Which student you're punishing?" Hoya asked.

"Lee Soorin, the nerd." I pridely said.

"W-what?!" He suddenly shouted, making us looking at him confusely.

" - BAM! BAM! BAM!- Yah! Myungsoo! Hurry up opened the door!!" Sungyeol voices was shouting from inside, but what made us more confuse was that, we no longer heard Soorin's voice shouting.

"What's wrong?" Dongwoo asked.

"S-Soorin fainted! A-and! Her nose is bleeding! Hurry up opened the door!" Sungyeol shouted back.

"WHAT?!!!" Hoya screamed in his thought as his eye grew widened.

I inserted the key inside the hole and unlocked the door. I was welcome by Soorin who was on the ground, unconsciously, with her bleeding nose.

Soorin's POV

"Soorin!" I heard Howon's voice. I couldn't opened my eyes. I felt so tired, extremely tired. My heart was palpitated tremendously and my lung was like contracting.

"O-oppa...." I whined in pain while I clutched onto my chest.

"O-Oppa?!" Infinite asked in shock.

"My heart.... It hurt! It's hurting so much." I cried.

"Stay strong Soorin!" Howon carried me in a bridal style. I rest my head on his chest.

"Ahhh!" I cried in pain. 

I felt out of breath. My head started to throb like mad. Adding more pain to it. I couldn't bear it anymore. I opened my eyes with all the might i could and i managed to open it. I saw Howon's face was panic as he was running.

My eyelids started to feel dropping again. Maybe if I closed my eyes, all the pain will go away..... I closed my eyes and passed out.

 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The heartbeat monitor beeping. I felt in a comfort bed with a soft cloud-like pillow under my head. I opened my eyes and blinked until I got my vision clear.

"Oh Soorin! You're awake?" The first thing I heard was Howon's voice. I realised that I was in a hospital ward.

I turned to my right and I saw him looking at me with a panic face. I smiled but it didn't last long until I saw Infinite came in. 

"Ermm... Yo Nerd." Myungsoo spoke up, Howon nudged him with his elbow on his stomach.

"Er.. I mean Soorin." He scratched his head, "Look.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my deed. I'm the one who locked you up in the storage room and about the ghost you saw, it was all planned by me." He hung his head low.

The kingka.... the kingka made an apology? Hahahah LOOK THE BADASS KINGKA MADE AN APOLOGY! 

"Okay then." I gave an short answered.

"Can we asked something?" Sungyeol asked.

"What thing?"

"Why did you call Hoya, Oppa?" he asked, making me out of answered.

"Ermm..." I looked at Howon, who's also looking at me.

"Well....." I looked away. "I called him Oppa?" I turned back to them, acting like I didn't know anything.

"Yeah, you did." 

"Oh really? I didn't realise it. Sorry Hoya-ssi for calling you, Oppa." I looked away.

Myungsoo's POV

Yes, the badass kingka apologised to a nerd. Erghh, it's not like I'm truly apologising her. I was forced by Hoya hyung! 

"Well... You're such an idiot if you believe that I truly apologising you. My plan A was ruined. I will try to use my Plan B then." I smirked at Soorin without anyone noticing it.


Short update. :( I'm sorry, i ran out of idea what to write for this chapter. By the way, i think i planned to make this a short fanfic.