3 Months

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

 

- The Next Day-

You’re sitting on your hospital bed that was placed beside the window. You faced the window as you enjoyed the fresh air entering. You closed your eyes with a smile, letting the air slapping your face.

You opened your eyes as you sighed, you moved your left hand up to your left chest.

*I just hope that it can be cure so that I can attend the next exhibition and show all the people my skill photos of the nature that I took.*

Sound of the door opened made you turned around, a head peeped in.

“Soorin?”

“Oh Hyunwoo oppa.” You smiled, you jumped down from your bed and you ran to him who was closing the door behind him.

You hugged him and he hugged you back, “How are you?” he asked sweetly as you both pulled away.

“Fine?” you answered unconfidently.

“Aigoo~” He ruffled your hair.

“Oppa!” You pouted as your pushed his hand away.

“Hehe, mianhae.” He gave you a cute smile.

*Awww….you do have such a cute smile that could make a girl’s heart fluttered.*

Your knee suddenly felt weak and it became wobbly. You lost your balance and good that Hyunwoo was infront of you and he managed to catch you.

“Gwenchana?!” he asked worriedly.

You nodded as you gave him an assuring smile. You stood up as he carefully removed his hand from your waist, afraid that you might fall again.

“I-“

“Hyunwoo?” Hoya suddenly entered, cutting your sentence.

Both of you looked at him, “Yes?”

“Can I talk to you for awhile outside?” As he was talking you observed his face. You gasped, you could see an eye bag below his eyes.

“Omo! Oppa!” You walked towards him as you touched his face.

“There’s an eye bag below your eyes! Have you been sleeping late? Or……did you cried?” Your voice softened as you mention the word ‘cried ‘ .

“Ah. Aniya, I didn’t cried. I….I just have been sleeping late few days back then, you know….work. Yeah.” He lied.

“Ohh.” You nodded.

“Can i?” He asked Hyunwoo.

“Yeah sure, leggo.” Hyunwoo walked out together with Howon.

*I wonder what are they talking about. Should I follow them?* you think for awhile.

*Maybe I should.* you snapped your finger before opening the door peeking out making sure that Howon and Hyunwoo wasn’t infront of the door. Good that the IV needle along with the tube was taken out from your hand by the nurse, making you easier walking anywhere without bringing along the IV bag.

*Coast clear~* You looked left and right and you saw both of them walking towards the lift lobby, which was quite far from your ward room, well since the hospital is quite big.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov4wyH5OP4w ( Jisun - What Should I Do? )

You followed them quietly. As you was about to turn to right at the corner to the lift lobby you heard Howon talking. You decided to hide at the corner and listened to them speaking.

“What is it that you wanted to tell me?” Hyunwoo asked.

“It’s…..about Soorin.” Howon answered.

Your hearing became sharp after hearing your name was mention.

*Me?.....Must listened to their conversation.* Your eyes was slightly leaning against the corner but not to obvious for both of them saw you.

Howon sighed, “She…..Her health..” his voice crooked.

“What’s wrong with her health?” Hyunwoo asked.

“Dr Yoon said that….she only left with 3months.”

*what?!....3 Months? But, it can be cure right?*

“Mwoh?! 3months? Yah are you serious?”

“Y-yes. And also, she said that…..there’s no cure. Heart transplant will not cause any changes and effect to her health if she did. Her cancer cells have already spread…” Howon burst into tears after saying it.

*No cure…….No….Andwae, it can’t be. And what, 3months?! THIS MUST BE A JOKE! HOW…….No..no..* Tears strolling down your cheeks.

“I can’t believe it….Is there any way that could make her live longer?” Hyunwoo asked.

“I don’t know. But I hope there is. I don’t want to her, Hyunwoo…. My mom left and now what, she gonna left me and appa too? What is this? Look like god is having fun playing with my life and family. ISN’T MY MOM’S LIFE IS ENOUGH?!” Hyunwoo hugged his friend, comforting him.

“Well, there’s nothing we could make. It’s the god’s decision to make her fate like that. I also don’t want to lose her.” Hyunwoo was in a verge of crying but he hold it.

*The girl…..the girl that I love is going to left me.* Hyunwoo thought.

You felt your world crushing down after knowing that your life is only left with 3MONTHS.

You shook your head as you slide down against the corner wall with tears flowing. You rest your forehead on your fist as you shaking your head, not believing it.

*No….Dr Yoon must have a mistake on the result.* You stood up with your hand covering your mouth, not letting any sobs escaped from your mouth. You ran towards your ward room. You closed the door behind you, which is your ward room’s door, and locked it. You took out your family photo from your pocket and you looked at your mom.

“Umma….Can I just die now?” you caress your mom’s face on the picture. Tears dripping on it, it’s good that the photo was a glossy or else it will tear due to the wetness surface.

“It’s too painful for me to endure when my heart started to beat tremendously and when I’m out of breath.”  You hugged the photo to your chest, as you breathe in and out while crying.

The door ladle was being pushed down, someone is trying to enter the room. You stood up looking at the door ladle up and down since you locked the door.

“Ms Soorin-ssi?” It was the nurse’s voice.

“Why are you locking the door? Can you open it? It’s time for you to eat the medicines now.” She said.

You decided not to reply her and remain silent as you stare blankly at the door, whether to unlock and open it or remain it to be locked.

“Soorin-ssi? Are you okay inside? Please open the door. You have to eat the medicine now or else, the pain in your chest will attack you again.” Her voice became panic.

*No. I don’t want to eat those bitter and trash taste of the medicines. It made me wanting to vomit it out the medicines because of the taste.*

The nurse knocked again the door, “Ms Soorin-ssi, please open the door. I begged.”

*But…..if I die now, I might have hurt Appa,Howon,Hyunwoo and also…..Myungsoo. Since they really care for me. And also, if I choose to die early, umma will be disappointed with me….*

*I will live till the last day of my life. I will enjoy my life before the last day of my life arrive.* you wiped your tears away. *Don’t give up easily Soorin. This is so not you.* You blow out an out from your mouth before unlocking the door. The nurse sighed in relief.

You smiled, “Sorry….” You looked at the badge pin on her nurse uniform, *Nurse. Hwang Jinhee.*

“I’m sorry Mrs Hwang.” You bowed, you called her Mrs because she looked like a woman.

“I’m glad that you’re okay. I almost wanted to ask for help because I thought something happen to you.” She smiled as she entered with a tray of medicines in her hand. You followed her behind.

“Well, I fell asleep just now and I accidentally locked the door. Hehe, I’m so sorry Mrs Hwang.” You awkwardly chuckled as you sat down on the bed.

You gulped looking at the medicines that you have to swallow. Forget to mention, there’s a bottle of liquid medicines that you have to swallow too. The nurse took out 1 or 2 pills from each of the 2 bottle.

She gave you a glass of water and the pills. You paused breathing as you swallow those pills along with a gulp of the water. And now, here come the worst part.

She poured a 5ml (tablespoon) of the liquid medicine and she brought it infront of your mouth. You stared at it, not wanting to taste of it neither SWALLOW it.

“Come on. Eat it.” She said.

“Alright.” You unwillingly swallowed it while closing your eyes. You quickly gulped the water but the taste attack your taste buds.

You scrunched your nose, the taste was really horrible that it wanted to make you vomit.

“Sooo, if there’s any pain you felt just press the red button on the remoter, okay?” She gave you a sweet motherly smile that makes you remind of your mother.

“Nae.” You nodded with a smile as she walked out. You sighed, you turned around and now you’re facing the window.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GejXWfASh-g (Queen Inhyun’s Man OST – I’m Coming To See You)

*3 months….3months….3months….3months*

That 1 numeric and 1 word kept ringing in your mind. *No Soorin. You must not give up. Stay strong. The old Soorin that I used to be is a strong girl and never give up easily.* you pumped up your first with a firm nod and smile.

Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door.

“Come in.” You said as you continue to enjoy the view outside through the windows.

The door was open and then close, stating that he or she entered.

The person who entered your ward room didn’t said anything and silence attack your room. You frowned.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

It was a shuttering noise from a camera. Someone took a picture. You turned around,

CLICK!

That person took a picture of you as you turned around, your lips curve into a smile.

“Annyeong~” That person waved at you with a smile.


 

NUGU?! NUGU?! NUGU?! Haha~ Is it Hyunwoo? Howon? Or maybe~…..Myungsoo? ;)

This chapter look isn’t it? :( At the starting it was sad but then suddenly………at the end, happy? (Oh so bipolar) haha XD