Photoshoot Date. Part 1

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Narrator's POV


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogUtMyhsz8A ( Eunji & Yoseob - Love Day )


Soorin was on her bed, lying down thinking about Myungsoo. His face kept flashing in her mind. 

"Aish! Why does his face always keep popping out in my mind?" She ruffled her hair crazily. She stood up and stand infront of her full view mirror, she looked at her reflection, the nerd her. Suddenly...somehow, the reflection suddenly changed into Myungsoo looking at her standing,

"Myungsoo oppa?" She rubbed her eyes and shake her head and looked at it back, it changed into her reflection.

*Am i crazy over Myungsoo oppa?* she scratched her hair. She pulled away her geek spec. 

"I do looked pretty. I just choose not to show my beauty.... " she sighed, she changed her gaze to her Canon Camera.

*Should i have a photoshoot date instead of lunch date with Myungsoo oppa?* She snapped her finger, she grabbed her phone and message him since he save his number into her phone.

----------------------------------------

Myungsoo was pacing back and forth at Sunggyu's apartment with the rest of Infinite except for Hoya. Everyone was looking at him,

"What should i text her?" He knocked his phone lightly on his forehead thinking.

"Well, you want an lunch date with her don't you?" Dongwoo said while watching the TV.

"Yeah, but i..." He dropped his body next to Dongwoo on the couch.

"How about an photoshoot date instead of lunch date? Doesn't that sounds interesting?" Sung Jong wiggled his eyebrow.

"WOW!" Myungsoo shouted,

"Fantastic Baby~" The rest finished his line.

"Aish, you guys. Psh." Myungsoo make an face.

"That's an good idea Sung Jong! Thanks for the fantastic-"

"Baby~" again they finished his line.

"Shut up. Thanks for the fabulous idea." He thanks to Sung Jong.

He went to the balcony to text her while the rest giggling how they made Myungsoo irritated.

Myungsoo send a text message to Soorin at last,

Soorin's POV

My phone vibrated before i could send the text message to Myungsoo oppa, i looked at the sender,

"My Handsome Prince Charming? Pshhh, this guy." I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sender: My Handsome Prince Charming

Annyeong ^_^ , Soorin ah, how about we have an photoshoot date instead of lunch date? Sounds good?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Wow, i was about to said that." I replied back his text messages,

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: My Handsome Prince Charming

Yah~ So-call, My Handsome Prince Charming, haha XD Well, such a coincidence, i was about to ask you the same thing. Hahaha X) Okay then, today i call my day, Photoshoot date with Myungsoo oppa. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I smiled as i hold the phone to my chest.

Myungsoo's POV

I kept pacing back and forth again at the balcony this time, hoping that Soorin will agree with my idea.

"Yah Myungsoo, stop pacing back and forth there. You look like an video kept replaying the same thing over and over again." Sunggyu said as he was playing Truth Or Dare game with Sungyeol and Woohyun on the floor in triangle.

My phone vibrated, i opened the message,

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sender: My Soorin <3

Yah~ So-call, My Handsome Prince Charming, haha XD Well, such a coincidence, i was about to ask you the same thing. Hahaha X) Okay then, today i call my day, Photoshoot date with Myungsoo oppa. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Yes!* I smiled in victory, i replied back,

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: My Soorin <3

Okay then :) 3pm? Send me your adress and i will go there pick you from your house. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh weheee~ She said yes!" I kept pumping up my fist.

"Okay Myungsoo...okay." Sungyeol said boringly.

"Yah Myungsoo." Sunggyu called me, i looked at him.

"What?"

"Did by chance you like her because she's familiar with Haera?" He asked, in a serious tone.

"Kinda..wae?"

"If you like her because she's familiar with Haera, i think you better don't have a crush on her." Sunggyu said with a serious tone.

"What do you mean?" 

"She will probably get hurt if you keep comparing her and Haera. She will think that you love her just because she's like Haera."

"I agree with him, Hyung." Sung Jong agreed. Everyone also nodded.

*Did i? Did i like her because she's like Haera?* 

"Oh. Okay." I'm totally speechless.

------------------------------------------------------

Soorin's POV

"Hmmm....what should i wear?" I looked through all the clothes i have in my closet. I took out a knee length black hood,

*Hmm. this looks nice.* i went into my bathroom to change into it.

I comb my hair, letting it flow over my shoulder, i looked at the mirror putting some light touch up make up.

"Done!" i looked at the clock wall at my room. 

"Myungsoo will be here soon." i grabbed my slingbag putting my Canon Camera inside.

BEEP! BEEP!

*Motorbike?* I ran to my window and looked outside. Myungsoo was waving at me, he was on his Kawasaki motorbike. I waved back and ran down the stairs.

*He looks so handsome and vain today.* I smiled. I locked the house and ran to Myungsoo.

"Ready?" He smiled, giving me another helmet.

*Luckily i wear a short.* I put on my helmet and hopped on behind him.

"Hold on tight or else, you'll fall down." He started on the engine.

*Fall down?* Myungsoo started to zoom off.

"Waaah!" I almost fall off but i managed to hug his waist, closing my eyes.

DUGEUN....DUGEUN....DUGEUN

My heart beats fast. I always had this feeling whenever i'm with him.

*Yeah, i think it's shows me that i really like you...or do i love you?*


Sorry for the short update guys :( I had a fever today, and my headache is killing me. I'm promise that if tomorrow my fever get away, I'll do an double update. (Promise?)Yakso? :)