Finding Her

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Kim Sunggyu - 41 Days

 
-continuous of prev chapter-
 
You felt giddy suddenly as you stood up and you tried to balance yourself. A painful headache suddenly strike you and you fell down on the ground, crouching. The rain was still pouring down and you felt feverish. You held your head as the pain was unbearable. Your vision became doubled and blurry.
 
"Owww my head." you whine in pain. You tried your best to stand up and took a step forward.......but you end up losing your balance and fainted onto the cold hard ground with rain pouring onto your weak body and pale face.
 
-Phone conversation between Howon & Myungsoo-
 
"Ya Myungsoo, do you know where might Soorin be now?" 
 
"Waeyo hyung?" 
 
" She's still not home yet right now although it's geting dark soon and plus it's raining heavily! I'm really worried."
 
*Oh no...Dont tell me she's still at the park for the whole time till now!* Myungsoo thought.
 
 
Myungsoo hung up the call and quickly left his house to find you at the park.
 
Howon suprised that Myungsoo suddenly hung up the call.
 
"Huh? Did the ligtning cut off the phone line?" Howon scratched his head.
 
"What did he say?" your father asked him.
 
"He suddenly hung up." Howon shrugged.
 
 
"SOORIN! SOORIN! SOORIN AH! WHERE ARE YOU?" Myungsoo shouted as he looked for you at the park with umbrella in his hand. It was already dark and he also felt worried about you.
 
He remembered the meet up he had with you just now and he quickly ran to that area. He slowed down when he saw the bench. He squinted his eyes when he saw something on te ground....his eyes widened.
 
"SOORIN!" he ran to your unconscious body as he dropped his umbrella.
 
"Ya Soorin! SOORIN! Wake up!" he patted your cheek as he brought up your head to his lap. You didn't response to him neither open your eyes.
 
He looked around to seek help from people but there wasn't any. He carried you up in a bridal style and then suddenly you started to cough.
 
"Soorin! Are you okay?" he asked in a worry tone.
 
Your cough became bad as you coughed heavily several time and your chest was up and down violently. You couldn't breathe in a sudden and Myungsoo was looking at you, terrified. He was shock to see you like this.
 
"Soorin! Gwenchana?! Why are you being like this?! Oh no oh no!! I'll bring you to the hospital." He was about to run but he was stopped by your grabbed onto his wet shirt.
 
"Bring....m-me....h-home.....please....." you weakly told him.
 
"B-but!"
 
"P-pleasee..." you begged him.
 
"Alright. Hang on Soorin!" He began to ran with his fastest speed with careful to your house.
 
 
"Howon ah, won't you stop pacing back and forth? I know you're worried about her but can't you take a seat and calm down?" your father said.
 
"I ca-" he was interrupted with a knock on the door.
 
He quickly opened the door, "Soor-"
 
"OH MY GOD! SOORIN!" he shouted with shock when he saw you lying unconsciously in Myungsoo's arm drenched.
 
Your father and Hyunwoo ran to Howon's side quickly when he shouted. Howon brought Myungsoo in as Howon helped to carry you to the couch. Hyunwoo and your father were shocked to see you unconscious.
 
"OH MY! SOORIN! WAKE UP!" your father lightly patted your cheek.
 
"Howon! She got a high fever!" Your father shouted as he felt your whole body burning up very hot.
 
"I'll bring her up to her room." Hyunwoo carries you in a bridal style and Myungsoo looked at him carryig you up to your room with jealousy.
 
"Son! I don't how to pay back you as a thank you! Thank you for helping us to find her." your father hugged him although Myungsoo was drenched.
 
"Why won't you stay overnight here." he asked.
 
"That will be great, thank you Mr Lee." He bowed.