His Motive

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Soorin's POV

"Waaah! It's feel so good aftr getting discharge from hospital~" I stretched my arm wide as i breathe in the cool air right away after stepped out of the hospital.

"I know right." I looked on my left, looking Myungsoo enjoying the breeze cooling air slapping his air.

"Where do you want to go now? It's Saturday." He asked.

"Hmm...I think my tummy just made a beat-box." I rubbed my stomach, pouting.

"Gosh~ You're so cute. Alright let's go to a cafe then." He wiggled his eyebrow.

"Weehee~ Let's go!" I pumped up my fist.

---------------------------------------

"What do you want to eat?" He asked me while looking at the menu order, with a waiter beside me.

"Hmm... I want Iced Caramel Macchiato and Oreo Cheesecake for me!" I said to the waiter, as he jotted it down.

I looked at Myungsoo for his order, but then i saw his eyes grew widened looking at me. It make me stunned,

"Erm..Oppa." I waved infront of him.

"Are you okay?" i asked him as he snapped it out.

"Oh yeah i am." He turned looking at the waiter,

"I'll order an Iced Caramel Macchiato and Chocolate cake." He jotted it down and left.

Myungsoo's POV

*She order Haera' favourite foods at Starbuck cafe here.* I looked at her as she was looking throught the menu.

"Soorin ah." She looked at me.

"Hm?" She said.

"By chance, is your favourite food and drinks at here was Iced Caramel Macchiato and Oreo Cheesecake?" I asked as i felt a lump on my throat.

"Yeap!" She said, "Why?" She looked at me.

"Oh Nothing. Just wanna know." I smiled and flipped through the menu, looking at all the foods and drinks while waiting for our order.

*She has the same favourite foods and drinks like her....Weird.*

 

"Here's your ordered foods and drinks." The waiter finally arrived with the foods and drinks, placing it on our table. We thanks him and he smile, left.

"Waah! It's looks delicious." She dug in her oreo cheesecake and popped it inside .

"Mmmm.." She smiled.

I just smile looking at her eating the food cutely. I started to dig in my chocolate cake.

Howon's POV

"Erm hi. Can i know where the patient's name, Lee Soorin go?" i asked at the counter.

"She was discharged 20minutes ago with a guy." She said as she checked it on the computer.

*A guy?...*

"May i know how's the guy looked like?" 

"He wore a black shirt with a blue jeans with a black bag." 

*Black shirt...black bag...MYUNGSOO!*

"Oh thank you." I bowed as i quickly ran out and ran towards my car, to look for Soorin.

I looked everywhere as i driving looking for her, I dialed my house number.

*Soorin wasn't at home either. Where could that bastard bring her to.* I kept searching for her.

*Isn't that Soorin?....With Myungsoo?!* i stopped infront of the Starbuck Cafe.

With furious i stepped out of my car and storm inside the cafe.

Soorin's POV

"I want to taste yours, it looks yummy." Myungsoo pouted.

I use my fork to dig in my oreo cheesecakes, "Ahh~" I told him.

"Ahh~" He opened his mouth as i fed him.

"Hmm~ Your's better than mine." He shows his thumb up.

"Let me taste yours then." I smile.

"Sure why not." He lifted up his fork with a small pieces of Chocolate cake.

"Ahh~" He told me. 

I opened my mouth and eat it. "Your's taste quite good too." I my lip.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnNDTJwSJlw ( Boys Over Flower OST - Something Happens To My Heart )


Suddenly i felt someone grabbed my hand, i looked at it.

*Howon oppa.* my eyes grew widened.

"You must be at home now. Let's go." I could feel his tone quite angry.

"Yah, Hyung." Myungsoo hold my other hand.

"What?" He asked patiently.

"What's your relationship between her and you?" Myungsoo looked at Howon.

"I'm just her friends.. Her mother told me to bring her home now." He lied.

"Oh.. is that true Soorin?"

I pretended to look at my watch, "E-eh, Y-yes. I forget that i should b-be home right now." I lied.

"I'm sorry. Bye!" I waved at Myungsoo while Howon pulled me to his car.

I could see how dissapointed was Myungsoo. I felt sorry for him.

As both us in Howon's car, driving towards our house. I started to looked at him,

"Why did you that?" I frowned at him.

"You should stay away from him, for your own good." he said while concentrating on the road.

"Is not that, Myungsoo oppa was that badass." 

"Tsk.. you even called him Oppa. Since when you starting calling other people Oppa other than me huh?" He scoffed.

"Oppa...why are you being like this?" Howon changed. It's not the old Howon i used to know.

"Look at this." He took out a pieces of crumpled paper that he found on the bin at his hangout classroom.

"What's this." I looked at him while taking the pieces of crumpled paper from his hand.

"That's Myungsoo's evil plan. His target was you."

"What?" I couldn't believe at what i was reading. My eyes getting started to watery.

*So that's why he wanted to be my friends? This was his motive? To get me lured into his evil plan? I can't believe it.*

My tears started to stain the paper. 

"Now you know what i mean by staying away from him right?" he said.