Together

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Myungsoo was now sitting on the bench at the hospital garden while you rest your head on his shoulder, sitting beside him. You can't believe that it was real. You played with your fingers, biting your lip. You're still not forgiving yourself for choosing a dumb choice. You straightened up and turned to him. He was smiling as he looked at the ground.

It's so good to see him smiling by your side. It's like he's back to his original happy-self. It had been a mistake for choosing to forget him and leave him just to...make him erased you from his mind.

"Oppa.." you called, you really missed calling him oppa.

He looked at you, still smiling. You guess, he must be happy too.

"Yes, my love?" he said, sweetly that you could melt straight away.

With him calling you that although both of you have not officially patched up back, shows you that you're precious to him. You're like everything to him. You really appreciate that so much, Your eyes started to glisten. His smile started to fade away as I kept  looking at him with my watery eyes without saying anything.

"What's wrong?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he brought me close to him.

"I'm...just happy. Happy that you didn't leave me." you sobbed. "I just can't imagine how my life going to be without you."

Myungsoo rest his head ontop of yours. "Don't cry. I'm here. I'm here beside you and I'll never leave by your side unless you told me to."

You shut tight your eyes as you heard him saying, 'I'll never leave by your side.' You can't reply him, 'Me too. I'll never leave by your side,' because you knew that one day, you are going to leave him.

"Alright." you only managed to say that as you wiped away your tears. He placed both of his hand on your shoulders and looked at you as he softly pushed you away.

"You look ugly when you cry." he said bluntly.

You frowned and smacked his arm. "Oww! Hey! You can't hit a patient." He pouted.

You sticked out your tongue, "Mehrong~" you pulled down the skin below your eyes.

"You little rascal." He started to attack you with the power of his tickles.

You began to squirm on your seat as he tickled you. You laughed of the ticklish as you tried to stop him. "Okay! Okay! Stop! Hahaha!" you begged.

"That's the punishment for hitting me." He smirked playfully.

As you kept squirming on your seat, you suddenly move to the side of the bench and you started to lose your balance, about to fall out. You gasped. With the help of Myungsoo's fast reflex, he caught you with his hand around your waist and you hold his shoulder. Both of you looked at each other.

"You okay?" he asked to break the awkwardness.

You nodded as you pressed your lips into a thin line. He helped you up. 

"Thanks. If you didn't catch me just now, I think I would have a big bump on my head by now." you smiled at him.

"It's my job as...." he trailed off and you looked at him gesturing him to continue.

He looked down onto the ground for awhile and back to you. He hold both of your hand which made you startled.

*What is he doing?* 

"Soorin ah..." he gulped as you can see his adam apple bobbled up and down in his throat. "Can we...patch up back?" He looked into your eyes with full of sincerity and love.

You pulled away your hands from his grab and he looks abit shock. You made a thinking position. He kinda look nervous waiting for the answer. You looked at him and he looked at you. You leaned in. Myungsoos' eyes open wide by your action.

As you leaned in and reaching at the front his face, his big eyes looked at you and you smirked. *Is she going to kiss me?" he thought, smiling secretly inside.

You decided to and quickly gave a peck on his lip before walking away. Myungsoo remained in his seat, blinking his eyes. He noticed that you were already started to walk away and he shout, "Does that mean yes?" he smiled excitedly.

You turned around  and shouted back, "Yes!" You made a heart-shape with your arm and blow a kiss at him. He played along as he pretend to catch the blowing kiss from you and kept in his heart.

*Yes!* Myungsoo pumped up his fist and started to jump up and down as he got up like a kid succeed in his little mission.