How Could You?!

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Soorin's POV

I looked at the seat beside me, it was empty. *Where's Myungoo oppa?* Not even his bag was there. I secretly took out my phone without the teacher knowing and message Hoya oppa,

To: Hoya Oppa <3

Oppa, did you know where Myungsoo oppa go? He's not in class neither his belongings and bag. :(

After a few seconds, he replied,

From: Hoya Oppa <3

Molla~ Maybe he went home? 

*Went home? He don't feel well?* I wondered.

Myungsoo's POV 

I kicked the stones on the pathway as i walked about. I decided to skip school today. I'm afraid that Hyun Woo will do the same thing as what he did to Haera to Soorin. I'm just afraid. My phone vibrated, i opened the message,

From: Evil Noona 

Myungsoo ah, i know you're skipping school. Something emergency at home. Come home right now, arasso?

*Aish, what she want this time?! And how the hell she knows that i'm skipping school today.* I ruffled my hair. I quickly paced up my speed and went home.

 

I opened the door, "I'm home!" I shouted. I saw a lady sitting on the couch beside noona. *Who's she?*

------------------------------http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns-omrFb3DU ( Teen Top - Clap )-------------------------------------------

"Ohh Myungsoo ah! You're home! Look who's here!" She said with a smile.

*Tsk....nice act you got there.* I looked at the lady on the couch. She smile at me, shyly.

"You ask me who's there? You think i know her name?" I asked.

"Aigoo...you're too much. Her name is Park Sohee. She's gonna be your future fianceé." She clap once.

"WHAT?!" I shouted. 

"Aish you brat. I'm your noona! Don't shout at me like that." She scolded me.

"NOONA! I already have a girlfriend!" I protest.

"Ara. But she's not my standard. She's much more better." She pointed at Sohee.

"She's from a wealthy family. Her parents own the biggest company in Asia." She said with pride. Sohee just smiled.

"I disagree with this!" I walked away.

She grabbed onto my arm, she whispered, "Umma and Appa accept her. So, you've no choice." She smirked. I harshly let go of my arm from her grasp.

"I will never let this happen." I spat as i went into my room.

Myungna's POV

I scoffed. I looked at Sohee. She looks hurt. I went to her, "Omo. I'm sorry for what my stupid dongsaeng did." I hugged her.

"It's okay. I think he hates me." She said.

"Naah, he will fall for you soon." I patted her back.

*Sucha a great time. I knew that Hyun Woo is back from State. I'm gonna break the relationship between you and Soorin, Myungsoo. Just watch how i did it.* I smirked.

Soorin's POV

School has ended. I waited for Myungsoo outside the school, who knows he'll be back. I leaned against the wall as i waited for him. I looked at my watch, * I've been waiting for him for 1hour.* I sighed. *Where the hell is he?*

"Soorin ah!" I heard someone called me.

*Myungsoo oppa?* I smiled.

I turned around, my smile dropped,

"Oh... Hyun Woo ssi." He waved at me, i waved back.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Waiting for my boyfriend." I smiled.

"Ohh..." He nodded. 

"Ahh.. Forget it, i think he's not coming back here." I gave up and walked away.

"Hold on!" He grabbed my hand. I looked at it then at his face.

He looked at it too, he let it go. "Sorry.. But would you mind, accompany me strolling along the streets?" He scractched his head.

"Okay then. Sure." I smile, nodding.

"KAJA!" He happily said as he walked infront.

"N-nae? In school uniform?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Kaja~" He pulled my hand.

Myungsoo's POV

*Aish! This is crazy!* I inhaled and exhaled angrily. I already got a girlfriend and noona bring that lady name, so....so...Sohee came here and saying that she's my future fianceé. Hah, she's really crazy.

I took out a photo of Soorin from my wallet,

"Jeongmal mianhae Soorin ah, for shouting at you just now at school. You must have shock to see me behave like that towards you." I caress the picture.

"I didn't mean it. I was just....i was just angry that the killer of my ex-girlfriend came back from State. I'm afraid that i'll lose you because of that Hyun Woo." I hugged the photo.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Who?" i said, as i put away the photo back into my wallet.

"It's S-Sohee." 

*Erghh, that girl. What she want?!*

"Come in." I jumped onto my bed as i lied down.

She came in and closed the door. She stood there, shyly and smiling.

"What do you want?" i asked coldly.

"Can you accompany me to the bookshop? I need to buy stationery." She asked.

"You can go by yourself or ask Myunga noona to accompany you." i simply answered.

"But she told me to ask you." She pouted.

"Aish! FINE!" I unwilingly got off from the bed. She smiled as she went out of my room.

Hyun Woo's POV 

-------------------http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3y0KnzFdRE ( Heartstrings OST - You've Fallen For Me )---------------------

I kept looking at her as we walked, strolling at the streets with full of people shopping, walking back home, going to school, work and etc. 

*You're really beautiful.....I couldn't believe that i met a person like you.* I stare at her beautiful face.

She stopped walking and turned to me, i quickly looked away. "Oh! Look at the weather! It's so sunny! Let's grab a ice cream eoh?" I smiled and looked at her. She gave me a ' O.o ' look.

"Wae?" I looked at her.

"You're staring at me just now, didn't you?" She said.

"Ani!" I shook my head.

"Really? Oh well." She smiled, continue walking.

*Almost....almost.* I looked at her again from the side.

"AH-HAH! CAUGHT YA!" She said pointing at me after she turned to look at me with a fast speed.

I gasped. "Caught what?" I acted innocent.

"Caught you staring at me." She chuckled.

"No, who say? I was looking at that shop." I pointed to a random shop beside her without looking.

She turned looked at it, she gasped.

"A lingerie shop?! You serious?" She looked at me, gaping.

"What? Lingerie shop?!" I looked at where i was pointing.

I gulped. I was really pointing to a lingerie shop. I quickly put down my hand, "Hehe....." I scratched my head.

"Byuntae." She said, she quickly walked infront.

"Whhhatt? Yah! I'm not!" I protest. She turned back, sticking out her tongue, 

"Meh-Rong!" She teased.

I laughed at her cuteness.

Myungsoo's POV

Sohee suddenly clinged onto my arm. I was uncomfortable with it. She was smiling pointing to a random shop and telling me bla bla bla about the shop she pointed at.

*Erghh, she even call me Oppa. Blerrghhh...*

"Oppa! Look at that! It was a couple shop! Let's go in." She dragged me into the shop.

I shook my head, "No no no!" 

"Come on!" She dragged me.

"Oppa! Look at this! It's cute! She showed me a couple keychain,

"Hmm..." I just nodded.

"Look! This looks cute too!" She grabbed an couple hoodie,

I just nodded again, she noticed it. 

"Oppa... Why are you keep nodding and not saying anything?" She pouted.

"What?" I looked at her, annoyed.

"Now you looked annoyed." She puffed her cheeks.

"Done?" I asked her.

"I love you Oppa!" She suddenly kissed my cheek in a sudden. My eyes grew widened.

Soorin's POV

"Looks, there's a couple shop there! Let's take a look!" I said to Hyun Woo while pointing to it. 

"Couple shop?" He asked. I nodded.

"You're gonna buy a couple outfit and gave the boy outfit to me?!" He asked happily.

"Err no. I said i'm just gonna take a look in it, not buying those couple stuff there." I chuckled.

"Ohh." His smile dropped.

"Kaja!" I dragged him into the shop.

As i entered the shop i saw a couple. *From the back and his hairstyle, he looks like Myungsoo.* I shrugged it off and dragged Hyun Woo in.

"I don't want to go in." He whined.

"Aigooo. Pleasee~" I begged with my aegyo.

"Fine." He gave up, he fell for my cute aegyo, hehe. I went to the couple outfit section where the couple i saw was there. I took a look at the outfit.

-------------------------------http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMXiKepqW-c ( INFINITE - Tic Toc )-----------------------------------------------

"I love you Oppa!" I heard someoene said it, i turned around. I saw Myungsoo......with a girl.

*It was him.*

The girl kissed on his cheek, my eyes grew widened.

"M-myungsoo oppa?" I called him out. My heart felt shattered looking at it. Teardrop fell out from my eyes. Myungsoo turned around spotted me.

"S-soorin." He was shock. It's really hurt me looked at the scene just now. *Was it your revenge Myungsoo?* Tears started to flow out from my eyes.

"Soorin ah! Are you done yet?" Hyun Woo approached me. He was shocked seeing me crying.

"OMG! Soorin! Why are you crying?" He looked at me, he looked at what i'm staring at.

"Hyun Woo?!" Myungsoo said. "Myungsoo?!" Hyun Woo gasped.

"Oppa, who is she? Your cousin?" The girl beside Myungsoo asked him.

"M-myungsoo, who is she?" I asked him, as i took a step walking and stop infront of him. He didn't said anything.

"Who is she?!" I asked, raising up my voice with tears dropping.

"I'm supposed to ask that. Who are you? I'm his fianceé." She answered.

*Fianceé?!*

"W-what?!" Both Hyun Woo and i shocked hearing it.

"How could you Myungsoo!" I ran away, bumping onto his shoulder purposely.

"Soorin!" Hyun Woo shouted as he chased after me.

*You're hurting me Myungsoo! It's painful!* I cried as i ran away to wherever my feet brings me to.


Double update :D ^_^ For your information of Chapter 25, Hyun Woo accidentally crash onto Haera by the way. Not purposely.

WOAH SUCHA LONG UPDATE EOH? Haha ^_^ Hope you liked it.