Myungsoo and Hyun Woo

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Myungsoo's POV

I was about to arrive at Soorin's house but then i saw a guy which wasn't Hoya standing infront of Soorin.

*Who was that?* I hide behind the wall, spying.

As that guy turned around, i gasped quickly hide away,

*Why is here?! I thought he was at the state?* I shook my head, 

*No no no, he must not be him.* I quickly ran away to school without going with Soorin.

Soorin's POV

It's was 300meter away from school,i stopped walking. Hyun woo stopped too and looked at me,

"Waeyo?" He looked at me with his both hand each in his pants pocket.

I looked at him, "Until here. I go in first afterwards you go in the school, arasso?" I started to walk away.

"Chakkaman (Wait/Hold On) ." He grabbed my wrist.

"What?" I let go my hand from his grasp.

"I don't know where to go afterwards once i enter the school." He asked like a lost little puppy.

" I-"

"It's okay! I'll go with him into the school." Hoya oppa suddenly appeared in nowhere.

"Eoh? Oppa? You-" I pointed at him.

"Kaja! Hyun Woo!" He grabbed Hyun Woo hand like pulling away a child as he walked towards to school.

My finger was still pointing, *He didn't use the car?* I shrugged. *Good, that he's here.* I dropped down my hand and walked to school.

 

"Omona! Did you saw that guy? He's cute! He must be the new student! I hope he's in my class!"

"Awww <3 , he's so cute! Adorable!"

"I think i've a crush on him, omo. How about Hoya oppa? I don't want to left him."

*Tsk...you're not even his girlfriend.* I shook my head.

* I knew it, they all must be squealing over Hyun Woo just because of his flawless.* I opened my locker.

"SOORIN AH!" I jumped a little. 

"Yah! Sung Jong!" I rubbed my chest, relief. I adjust my geek spec.

"Hehe, mianhae Noona." He scratched his head.

"Oh noona, did you saw the new student?" He asked.

"Oh , waeyo?" I grabbed my subjects books.

"Who is he?" He lifted his left eyebrow, leaning towards me.

"Molla." I closed my locker and walked away.

"Noona! Wait for me!" He catch up my pace.

Hyun Woo's POV

*Erghh.... Why are these all human being kept looking at me.* I looked one by one of their faces, all of them kept smiling. They were crowding around my seat.

"Hi oppa!" One of the girl waved at me,

"Hehe, hi." I waved back awkwardly. She gasped happily as she squeal went back to her seat.

"OMO! HE WAVE AT ME!" She shouted to her friends.

*Weird.*

"Hey hey. Move away." Hoya saved me, he pushed away the crowd of girls as he went back to sit beside me, his seat place.

The teacher finally arrived and the crowd dispersed.

"Gonna be boring later on." Hoya sighed as he opened his book.

"Boring?" I looked at him. He nodded.

* I wonder why did Soorin turn into geeky just now for school, i prefer her not wearing the geek spec and not became a nerd.*

----------------------------------------------

Soorin's POV

It was lunch break time. I went out of my class, this is weird. Myungsoo oppa didn't talked to me at all today. He looks like he's avoiding me for the half of the day.

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

I looked at my watch, * Time for me to eat my medicine.* i press the button of my watch. I quickly walked to my locker, i've brought it along to school. I ate of the pill luckily there's a mineral water inside my locker.

As i closed the locker, i saw Myungsoo looked at me beside me. I gasped in shocked.

"Oppa, you made me shock." I pouted as i rubbed my chest. He was glaring at me, didn't said anything.

"Oppa.." It scared me to be honest, seeing him like this.

"You know that new student don't you?" He asked.

---------------------------http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ez89n18Wc8 ( BEAST - I Like You The Best )---------------------------

*Should i said no? I'm afraid that he might think negatively once he knew that Hyun Woo living under the same roof as mine.*

"Y-yes. Why?" I stuttered.

"How do you know him?" 

"H-he's H-hoya oppa's friend." 

"Bwoh?" He looked annoyed.

"W-wae?" he looked angry.

"I want you to stay away from him." He said.

"Wae? He's bad?" I asked.

"IF I SAID STAY AWAY FROM HIM JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I SAID!" He suddenly shouted, attracting the whole attention of the students at the hallway.

I flinched. *Why is he being like this?* He walked away. All the students looked at me, i hung my head low. *What did i do?* It's really scared me that Myungsoo oppa suddenly shouted at me like that.

Myungsoo's POV

*Damn! I should have not shout at her.*  I ruffled my hair harshly. I went to find for Hoya hyung at the cafeteria. I opened the door entrance of the cafeteria like a gangster. I looked everywhere for him.

"H-he's H-hoya oppa's friend."

I spotted him with the rest of INFINITE. I walked to him but i couldn't see Hyun Woo. He looked at me,

"Yo Myungsoo, whatsup?" He smiled. I ignore.

"Where's Hyun Woo?" I asked.

"Eh? You know him? I didn't even introduce him to you yet." He said.

"Where. Is. Hyun. Woo." I glared.

"Woah chill. He's there." He pointed to the table few meter away.

There he is. I walked towards Hyun Woo's table, he was with his friend.

*Got a new friend already eh?* Hyun Woo saw me, his friend turned around, both was looking at me,

"Eh? Myungsoo?" Hyun woo asked.

"Why are you here? I thought you're at the State?" I asked him, without smiling.

"No welcome me at all?" He pouted.

"Welcome you my ." i scoffed.

"You're so bad." He said.

I leaned towards him, whispering. "Look, i still won't forgive you for what you did to Haera." 

After that, i walked away.

Hyun Woo's POV

"Look, i still won't forgive you for what you did to Haera." He walked away. I gazed out. 

Flashbacks

"M-myungsoo." I patted his shoulder as he was crying over Haera's grave.

"What?" His voice was crack.

"I....i'm sorry." I apologised.

"F-for?" He looked at me.

"I....i was the culprit who.....crash onto her." I closed my eyes.

"WHAT?!" He shot up, his eye was bloodshot.

"I'm s-sorry Myungsoo." 

"How could you?!" He shouted at me.

"Look,'m not gonna treat you as my hyung anymore.... You're my enemy. Because of you, Haera's gone. SHE'S GONE! MY GIRLFRIEND WHO I HAVE LOVE WITH FULL OF MY HEART GONE!" He shouted as tears flow out from his eyes.

End Of Flashbacks

"You're okay?" Minho waved his hand infront of my face. I snapped out.

"Oh yeah, I'm okay." I smiled.

"You know L,The Kingka of this school?" He asked.

*What? He's the Kingka of this school?*

"Yeah. He's my cousin." 


Ta-Dah! Haha :) I've deciced to make Hyun Woo as Myungsoo's cousin but then Myungsoo treat him as his enemy while Hyun Woo still treat him as his cousin. Drama gonna start soon...... So get ready. Not in the next chapter but SOON.... ^_^