INFINITE

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

 

Narrator's POV

"No no no no no!" Soorin shook her head repeatedly while saying it.

"Ah wae?" Myungsoo pouted as he released his hand from holding her hand and fold his arm.

"The Nerd....and The Kingka together.....your fangirls could kill me if they knew about it." She push up her geek spec with her side braid hair.

"As long i'm here with you, you'll be safe and sound baby girl~" He smiled, holding her hand back.

Soorin's shoulder slumped down and she just nodded. Myungsoo hold her hands and they continue their journey to the school.

-----------------------------------------

"Wait.... Did they interlaced their finger together? Or am i halucinating?" #1 girl rubbed her eyes and looked back at it.

"They together?" #2 girl gasped.

"What the hell? What does Myungsoo see in her? Like seriously?" #3 girl rolled her eyes.

"Eee~ The ugly duckling with the prince? What's this ?" #4 girl make a face.

More and more gossip Soorin received as Myungsoo interlaced his fingers with hers as they walked together along the hallway.

Soorin felt uneasy with the bad comment splashed her. 

Soorin's POV

I felt uneasy....*This is not good, i gained more haters....* I hung my head low while Myungsoo walked with pride holding my hand. Suddenly, his gang (Infinite) came towards us. I tried my best not to look at them especially Hoya Oppa.

"Yo Brother! Watsup yo!" Dongwoo made a brother handshake and after that the rest did it too with him.

"Who's this? Another victim of your's?" Woohyun asked while his lips.

*Victim your .*

"Nope, but she's my girlfriend, Soorin." He said with smile.

Hoya's POV

*What? Soorin didn't tell me about this.* 

* I didn't even approved her to be with him. She needs an explanation to do later at home.*

Soorin's POV

It's rare to see him smile in school, he will usually just gave his poker face.

"Did you just smile hyung?" Sungjong asked while pushin the rest and stand infront of him looking at his face.

"A-ah y-yes. W-why?" Myungsoo scratched his head.

"OH MY GOD!" Sungjong suddenly burst into excitement and hugged me in a sudden,

"Waaah! You made Myungsoo smile!!! Thanks for teaching him how to smile again!" He shouted in delight. 

"O-oh, o-okay." I was still akward.

"Y-yah, enough." Myungsoo broke us apart from the tight freaking damn tight hug.

"Annyeong! I'm Sungjong. Lee SungJong. You must be same class as Myungsoo right? That means, i must call you Soorin noona!" He waved at me.

*He looks like a flower boy.*

"Hi! I'm Sungyeol! If you're a special to Myungsoo that means you're special to us too!" He jumped infront of me.

"What special? Yah! Only friends,not more. She's mine." Myungsoo protected you with his arm wide stretched infront of you, preventing Sungyeol hugging you.

*Aww, so overprotective~*

"......Fine!" Sungyeol pouted and stomped like an angry child.

"Choding." I said, giggle.

"Eh? You know my nickname?" He surprised.

"What you did just now made you look like a choding." I smiled, shrugging my shoulder.

"She knew my nickname!! WAHHAHAHHA." He laughed like an evil in a sudden.

"Annyeong! I'm Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu." Sunggyu smiled waving.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked, as i saw his eyes closing.

He suddenly made an " -.- " face, "You teasing me?" He asked.

"No... i did not." I shook my hand.

"I have a small eyes." He whispered the last two words, but i managed to hear it.

"Aww... but you're cute. You look like an hamster." I smiled and he also smile back.

"Jinjja? I'm cute!" He started to make an aegyo infront of me, sucha fail though.... XD

"Erghh, you're aegyo sucha fail dude. Let me show you what is aegyo." Woohyun pushed Sunggyu away with pride and make his bunny ageyo,

 

I laughed at his aegyo, "Ahahahhaha!" I hold onto my stomach.

He stop his aegyo and looked at me, i immediately stopped laughing." Sorry...but it's funny." I continue to laugh again and so did the rest of Infinite except for Woohyun.

"Yah! Stop laughing! " He pouted. 

"Oh anyway I'm Woohyun. Nice to meet  you!" He grabbed my hand and force to handshake with him.

"Haha" I awkwardly laugh.

The rest of them made an introduction to me but i couldn't stand laughing at Hoya oppa's face when he act like he don't know me XD

-----------------------------------------------------

"Okay class. That's the end of my math lesson. Remember to do the homework, arraso?" My math teacher reminds and left. Now it was physical education lesson, Gym lesson. I went to my locker and grabbed my gym clothes and went to change.

As i got out from the cubicle, i saw 3 girls standing infront of me, folding their arms on up their chest. As i didn't want to create a problem, i just sneaked and went to wash my hand at the sink. 

"Yah you nerd." One of them called but i intend to ignore it.

"Do you hear what i said?" She once again talked to me.

"YAH!" She pulled my sleeves forcefully and threw me on the wall, I slumped down my body as i groaned in pain. I looked up and looked at her.

"You deaf?!" Nana asked shouting, the girl who push me onto the wall.

"Yah Soomi closed the door." She instructed and one of them obeyed her command.

Nana pull the collar of my shirt and looked at my face, "You're ugly. Ugly as the ugly duckling. Pft, no wonder they call you an Ugly Duckling." She scoffed

I just remained silent. "Was the rumours about you being Myungsoo oppa's girlfriend is true?" She asked.

"Tsk, who are you to call him Myungsoo. He doesn't even allowed anyone to call him that in school except me and his bestfriends." I accidentally talked back.

Her eyes grew bigger, "So you're bragging that you're his girlfriend huh? You really need a taste of my bad side you b^tch." She pulled me up and slapped my face. Eventually my geek spec flew away and she stepped on it, the lens broke into pieces on the floor.

*My geek spec....*

"Girls, hold her hand." Nana instructed Soomi and Haeri.

Both of them came towards me and grabbed my hand.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered.

 


Halo! Halo! Aloha~ Haha XD Well, i try my best to update this although i could feel the pain in the muscle in my left arm while typing. :) 

Thanks for the concerning guys :') And yeah, i'll be more becareful next time :D

And yes, this fanfic supposed to be sad and angsty right? I will go to that part soon...SOON~ X)

Should i do an double update? Since i'm free for the whole day today :D

Hope you like it?.....Nah, i don't think so.