Health

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

You heard a 'beepbeep' sound beside you in your sleep. You opened your eyes slowly and blinked several times to get a better vision. Everything was white and no one was in the room except you. You realised that you're in a hospital as you saw you're wearing the hospital gown.

You're about to get up and in cue the door opened, you lied down back

"Soorin ah! You're awake!" he rushed in.

"W-why am i h-here?" you weakly asked Hyunwoo.

"You fainted in your room with your bleeding nose." He pulled a chair and sat beside the bed.

"Feeling okay now?" He rubbed your forehead with his thumb, you nodded.

"Where's Howon oppa?" you looked around,

"He's talking with Doctor Yoon." your eyes widened,

*What if she told him that i had a Heart Cancer? He must not know about this!* You tried to get up but then Hyunwoo stopped you,

"What are you doing?" 

"I must....Howon oppa! I must see him!" 

"He's having a talk with Dr Yoon." You immediately slowly get off from the bed,

"Where are you going?" Hyunwoo about to stop you from exit the ward room,

"No! Don't follow me. I'll be fine." You pulled along the IV drip pole along with you.

You started to find Dr Yoon's room, *This is it! Dr Yoon.* You read the tag on the door.

You decided to eavedrop what they talked inside the room, you heard Howon's voice and Dr Yoon's voice.

-----------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBkA-1j5T9U (Glass - Hwayobi )

-In The Room-

"So you're Miss Soorin's brother?" Dr Yoon asked as Howon entered the room, he settle down.

"Yes. I am her brother. Can you tell me what happen to her? I remember that this is her 2nd time telling in pain on her heart."

"Well...I'm supposed to keep it secret about this.." She looked uncomfortable.

"Please tell me about it. I'm worried about her." She sighed.

"Since i've no choice..." She paused making Howon gulped,

"She's suffering a Heart Cancer and there'a leakage in her heart." Howon felt like the time stopped when he heard that you had a Heart Cancer and more worst that there's a leakaga on your heart.

"And it seems like it will be no use if she had a heart transplant because the bacteria seems to be had spread in her body. So i suggest, she should avoid any action that made her tired." she continued.

"H-how about her-"

"Days left?" She asked, he nodded.

"It maybe not that long...." she said with a sad tone.

*It's really a pity. Soorin is still young, she's beautiful anf pretty yet her life wasn't that long.* Dr Yoon pitied.

"Y-you g-got to be k-kidding me right Dr Yoon?" Tears started to fall out from his eyes.

"No Mr Howon. Actually she told me to keep secret about this. But then seems her health is getting worst, i've no choice to tell you about this.I'll excuse myself." She stood up and patted his shoulder before left.

*This....I must be dreaming right?* Howon grabbed a handful of his hair as he cried.

--------------------------

You couldn't believe what you've heard. The door opened, you took a step backward, 

"D-Dr Y-Yoon." You whispered.

"Soorin ah, what are you doing here?" She asked .

You stared blankly on the floor and then suddenly you burst into cry, she immediately hugged you with a mother-like.

"You must have heard it don't you? I'm so sorry Soorin ah, but your brother must know about this." She rubbed my back gently.

"I'm dying....I'm dying right Dr Yoon?" you cried.

She pulled you along to a seat area nearby as she comfort you. "I know, you find it unbelievable right?" She rest her head ontop of yours as you rest your head on her shoulder.

You thought negatively, you started to imagine you died without Myungsoo knowing, you died even get back with Myungsoo again.

*I'm living with too much pain...*  Dr Yoon pulled away,

She wiped away your tears with both of her thumb, "You must be tired right? Let me send you back to your wardroom." She helped you to stand up and walked towards your wardroom with her hand your waist, preventing you from falling.

You felt so hopeless. * I need you Myungsoo...I wonder where are you now.*

------------------------------------

Myungsoo was in his room, he felt relieved that Sohee didn't come at his house today as she was busying hanging out with her friend, his heart has been feeling uncomfortable from just now from Soorin's house.

*Did something happen to Soorin?...Why am i feel so uneasy right now." He rubbed his chest.

As he was about to stand up, he accidentally pushed a photo frame of you from his desk. The photo frame fell onto the ground and the glass shattered into pieces.

*Oh my god.* He squad down and picked up the photo of  you, he sighed,

"Something must have happen to you don't you?" He rubbed the photo.

"I miss you." He kissed the photo. Suddenly, his phone rang, he looked at the ID caller,

"Appa?" He answered the phone call.

[ Myungsoo Appa ]

"Oh Myungsoo ah?"

"Nae appa?"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine appa, how about you and umma? Is the business go well there at Singapore?"

"Nae. I'm fine, umma too. The business is going well."

"Good then."

"Oh, Myungsoo ah, did you find any girl that you love yet?"

*Huh? What he means?*

"Huh..i don't undertand."

"Aigoo.. I mean, did you already have a girlfriend?"

"Appa, what are you talking? You already agree to noona about Sohee being my fiancee."

"Huh? Sohee? Who is she? Fiancee? I don't understand."

*WHAT?! HE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT?!*

"Noona said that umma and you accept Sohee being my fiancee."

"Fiancee? She didn't even contact us at all, and what's with the fiancee, engagement thing?"

*I've been tricked. you Myuna.*

"I don't know..Appa please help me, Noona said that Sohee is my future fiancee and i already have a girl that i love, her name is Soorin. I don't want Sohee to be my fiancee. Please help me appa."

"Ara. Umma and i will be back home tomorrow and we'll settle about this problem. I'm hanging up now."

"Nae. Bye." 

He hung up. *Tsk...So all this thing are your plan huh? I hate you noona. I hate you Myungna.*