Awake

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2npEI_x9A ( Rooftop Prince OST – (Ali) Hurt )

You’re still unconscious but you’re dreaming. You don’t recognize the surrounding as you looked around you like a lost child.

“Where am i?” you questioned yourself.

You saw many people, some were crying. There’s 2 guys that you saw and their faces were familiar to you. You walked towards them and they’re sitting on the chair.

You looked at their face, they’re crying.

“H-hyunwoo?....M…Myungsoo?” You called for them as you’re infront of them. But they didn’t look up. You confused.

“Hello~ Can’t you both hear me? I’m here!” you waved your hand infront of them.

Myungsoo suddenly look up, you smile. “Myungsoo, why are you crying? And…why am I here?” you asked him but he looked blankly infront with tears flowing.

You frowned. “Myungsoo?” you tried to touch his cheek but then as you try to touch it, your hand was like a shadow. You can’t touch his cheek, your hand passed through his cheek.

“What the..?” You looked at your hand as you stared disbelief.

“Hyunwoo…” you walked to him and try to shake his shoulder but then it’s still the same. Your hands was like a shadow passing through his shoulder. You’re trembling now,

“What is this….what’s wrong with my hand. And….they seems like they can’t see me.” Your eyes became teary. “I can’t touch them….am i invisible?”

“Soorin ah….why must you leave us….WHY?!” you heard Myungsoo whispered. Your eyes widened.

“W-what do you mean by I leave you? I’m here. RIGHT HERE! Please don’t play fool with me! I’m here Myungsoo! I’m RIGHT HERE! CAN’T YOU SEE ME?!” You shouted as your tears started to stroll down your cheek.

“I can’t accept this…..why must god take her away from me?!” your turned around as you heard your father’s voice.

“What happen? What is this?” you saw your father with Howon hugging his shoulder, comforting him. Your father was crying terribly together with Howon.

You saw a coffin beside your father and you felt nervous. You realized that you’re at a funeral. “Who died?” you walked towards the coffin slowly.

You gasped as you covered your mouth, tears flowing heavily like a waterfall with your eyes widened. You can’t believe at what you saw,

“She look alike me…she looks so fragile and pale…..” You looked up to the a photo frame of the person who is in the coffin,

“T-that’s my photo…..no way…It can’t be…..IT CAN’T BE! I’m here! I’m not dead yet! I’M NOT!” you shouted but no one heard you.

You saw Hyunwoo approaching you and you smiled, “Hyunwoo, you can see me didn’t you?” as he was infront of you, your smile turned into a frown as he passed by you through your body.

“No…No….” you turned behind looking at Hyunwoo staring inside the coffin with tears dripping. He put a rose flower between both of your hand that was placed above your stomach.

“Soorin ah…..this is unfair….i haven’t able to confess you my feeling towards you and you already ….left me. I hope you rest in peace…..my girl.” He kneeled down as he burst into tears.

You heard everything he said and you realized that you’re dead and now you’re just a lost soul roaming around. You blinked several times with tears dripping.

“I’m….d-dead?” you whispered.

---------------------

Your father was sitting on the couch in your ward room staring blankly at you. The door opened, he turned.

“Oh Howon, there you are.” He stood up. Howon just smiled,

“Is Soorin okay?”

“She haven’t awake yet.” You father answered sadly.

Suddenly Howon and your father heard someone breathing in and out heavily. They turned around, you’re breathing really heavily that you gasped in for air as your head was shakily left and right. Sweat starting to form on your forehead,

“S-soorin!” Your father became panicked.

“SOORIN!” Howon ran to you as he brushed away your fringe with his hand,

“Soorin ah!” He called you twice, your father ran to your side and this time, your eyes were shot opened.

Your eyes were widened in shock, “Soorin..” you turned to your father who is in a verge of crying.

“A…a-ppa” you whispered as you removed the oxygen mask.

“Soorin!” Your father hugged you and you hugged him back. Howon smiled.

“I thought you’re going to leave me.” He cried in your hug.

*I’m still alive….I’M STILL ALIVE! Luckily it was just a dream…..but it happen like so real.* you relieved.

“I won’t…I will never leave you and Howon oppa.” You smiled as he pulled away.

“Oppa.” You smile looking at Howon and he hugged you.

“I’m glad you’re okay now.” He pulled away as he felt really relief.

The door opened, revealing Myungsoo and Hyunwoo running inside with a cup of coffee in their hand.

“Mr Lee, Here’s your cof-“ Both of them gasped as they saw you smiling weakly at them.

“Soorin?” They asked. Hyunwoo rubbed his eyes, double checking his not imagining.

“Y-you’re….YOU’RE AWAKE!” Myungsoo smiled and ran towards you and so did Hyunwoo.

Both of them end up fighting to hug you first. “Yah! Move!” Myungsoo scolded his cousin.

“YAH? You say YAH to me?! Yah stupid! I’m older than you!” Hyunwoo pushed him away and he smiled at you.

Myungsoo was flung and dropped on to the floor and you chuckled as he rubbed his painfully.

“Soorin~!” Hyunwoo gave you a big hug and you carefully hug him back. Hyunwoo miss you sweet strawberry scent of your hair as he breathe in the smell.

“I’m glad you’re awake now. I’m so worried when I heard that you fainted.” He whispered. Myungsoo stood up and sulked looking both of you hugging.

You felt awkward as Hyunwoo was still hugging. Howon coughed and pulled away Hyunwoo from you, “You’re making her hard to breathe you know.”

Myungsoo was so jealous that his feeling of wanting to hug you was gone~. Hyunwoo realized something,

“Oh yes! Mr Lee, here is your coffee!” Hyunwoo gave your father the coffee and Myungsoo just realized that he miss the chance of giving him the coffee while Hyunwoo was hugging you, “Aish!” Myungsoo muttered.

“Oh you also bought a coffee Myungsoo?” Your father asked as he sipped the hot coffee.

“Oh nae, this is for Hoya.” He smiled unwillingly.

*Yeah right for Hoya.*

“Here, it’s for you. To relax your mind.” Myungsoo gave Howon the coffee. Hyunwoo was holding his laughter as he watched it. Howon gave Myungsoo a You-Sure-For-Me-Bro? looked to him and he just shrugged.

You felt your throat so dry as you didn’t drink for the past few hour. You cleared your throat as you coughed,

“Oh you should drink. Here.” You father gave you a bottle of water from the mini fridge in your ward room.

“Thanks appa.” You smiled and you drank it. You felt so relief after drinking 3 gulp of water.

“Oppa…” you called for Howon as you looked at him actually but then Hyunwoo and Myungsoo answered,

“Nae?” You looked at both of them in confuse.

“What?” You asked.

“You two are so dumb. Soorin was actually calling me not you both.” Howon shook his head while Myungsoo scratched his head and Hyunwoo cleared his throat in embarrassment.

“Yes princess?” Howon asked.

“I’m hungry.” You said as you patted your stomach.

“Hungry? What do you want to eat?”

“Hmm…Tteokbokki and kimbap!” You beamed.

“Nae, I’ll buy it now. Wait okay?” He pinched your nose playfully before he walked out.

“Owwww…Poor my nose~.” You pouted as you rubbed your nose.

*Awww so cute~” Hyunwoo and Myungso thought, smiling.

“You both look so creepy. Haha, I’ll go out for a walk so that three of you can have a bonding time. Bye. I’ll be back.” Your father laughed as he walked out too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlruBjfjLtc ( B1A4 – Beautiful Target )

Now left you, Myungsoo and Hyunwoo in the room. You cleared your throat breaking the silence air,

You thinking of pretending to be in pain to make them worried and panic, you agreed.

“Ahhh! Owww!” You cried in pain as you clutched onto your chest pretending.

“SOORIN!” Hyunwoo and Myungsoo ran towards you in panic.

“What’s wrong?”

“Where’s the pain?”

“Where? Where? Where?”

“Omahgad~ Tell me where’s the pain.”

They threw a worried questions to you as they both held onto both of your hands.

*Awww, they’re so caring that they’re worried right now.*

“GOTCHA! Ahahahahaha!” You laughed.

Both of their faces became “ -_- “ . “Ahahhaha! Ahahahha!” You continued to laughed till you clutched onto your stomach.

“Soorin!” Both of them growled.

“Uh-oh……” you stopped laughing. They began to tickled you.

“Hahahha! Oww stop! Hahahha! Please! Hahahhahah.” You laughed and laughed till you felt tired.

“Hey you two! You should stop it.” A voice boom the room and three of you turned to the door.

“Dr Yoon.” You said.

She walked towards you, “How are you feeling Soorin? Better?” She smiled.

“And you two.” She looked at them.

They both stand still like they’re caught doing something bad.

“You both should don’t do that too over you know. She can’t be tired and worst, she shouldn’t be exhausted.” She told both of them and they nodded.

You just smiled as you find it funny looking at them standing still and nodding like a child. Dr Yoon shook her head and back to you,

“Nae, I feel much better now.” You told her.

“Good then.” She smiled, “By the way, remember what I told you before?” she asked.

And you looked at Myungsoo looking curious, *He must not know about this.* “Yeap.” You nodded.

“Good. You’ll overnight here for a observation.” She gave you a smile after a jotting down a note inside her folder.

“Ohh okay.” You smiled. “If you felt any pain again, just press the red button at the side of the bed okay?” you nodded again, “I have to go now.” She waved at you and you waved back as she went out.

“You heard what Dr Yoon said right?” you asked them.

And they once again nodding like feeling guilty.

*They’re so adorable.* you smiled looking at them.