The boy whose name, Hyun Woo

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Soorin's POV

I led Hyun Woo to his room which was beside mine, I stop infront of the bedroom door and turned around looked at him,

"Here's your bedroom, and here's the key." I threw the key and he caught it.

"Gomawo."  He smiled.

"Your welcome." I walked away into my room, as i grabbed the doorknob of my room door,

"Erm..." He stopped me. I looked at him,

"Your school is Woolim High right?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" He looks happy.

"Oh nothing. I hope we could break the awkward wall between us. Bye! Goodnight." He waved and he entered his room.

*Sucha weird guy.* I smiled, entering my room.

I looked at my canon camera on the desk. I look at the clock wall,

"It's 7.20pm. I hope the photo printer shop still open." I grabbed a cardigan and my canon camera and went out of my room.

I paused, looking at Appa's room. I quietly peeked in. Appa was on the bed sleeping, without a pillow under his head. I quietly enter his room and walked towards his bed. Appa was hugging a frame photo of himself and umma. I could see there's a tear stain on his cheek.

*Mianhae appa. You've been like this because of me.* A single teardrop fell from my eyes. I grabbed a pillow and placed it under his head, slowly. I pulled up the blanket over him. 

"Appa, Goodnight. I hope you have a sweet dream." I gave a peck on his cheek and i closed the lamp on the night stand.

I exit his room and head out of the house. I quickly wear my converse shoes and head to the Photo Printer Shop.

I pulled my cardigan together as it was cold. I rubbed my hand as i blew it, warmly. Mist could be seen whenever i breathe out from my mouth or when i'm talking.

"I hope it still open." I increased my speed walking.

Hyun Woo's POV

I decided to take a fresh air as i head out to my bedroom balcony. From the balcony i could see Soorin's room.

"Eoh? Why is it dark?" I looked at my watch.

"It's impossible for her to be sleeping this early." I scratched my head, as i tried to tip toed looked for a bigger view of her room.

I walked out from my room and knocked on her room.

"Soorin ssi. Are you sleeping?" I knocked again.

"Soorin ssi?" I decided to open it and there's no one inside. I looked around, behind me.

*Should i come in? Or not?* I looked around once again and entered. It was a vintage style room. I love her design in her room.

I could see polaroid photos everywhere. I spotted 2 canon camera on her desk, 

"She loves photography?" I make a ' not bad ' face.

I looked at the wall, there's many photo of Soorin in a frames, from she's small till now. I smiled. 

"She really look like an angel."

"I wonder who is her boyfriend?" I talked to myself.

Soorin's POV

I managed to arrive at the shop and print those photos that i wanted. I smiled looking at the photos,

"You looks so cute in this photo." i chuckled.

I looked at my watch, it was going to 8pm. I've to eat those pills. I've to run. I quickly sped off to home.

 

"I'm Home!" I shouted as i entered my house. I quickly head to my room and it one of the pills as i gulped a mouthful of water. I sighed in relief.

* I wonder what will happen if i take the pill late.*

I took out the photos and a sketchbook. " I'm gonna treasure this sketchbook that soon will be full with photos.* I took out a glue and a scissors.

After a few minutes, i made an collage photo,

"Done!" I happily slapped off the dirt on my both hands. I took out a colour marker and wrote something ontop of it which i've paste it on the sketchbook,

KIM MYUNGSOO, MY DORKY BOYFRIEND

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Come in." I put away the sketchbook. The door open, i looked up.

"Oh, Hyun Woo ssi. May i help you?" He looked at me while scratching his head.

"Eh, you're back. By the way, i'm just telling you that, Hoya and me will be out for awhile. You don't mind right?" He said.

"Ohh okay. I don't mind at all." I smiled.

"Okay then. Bye! Goodnight." He waved cutely and left.

I sighed as i jumped onto the bed. Myungsoo came into my mind, i took my phone and looked at it. * He didn't message me. I think he's not bored.* i threw my phone on the bed. I flashbacks all those sweet moment i had with Myungsoo. I looked at my right bandage hand, i tried to move my finger abit. I didn't felt any pain. 

I carefully opened the bandage. I looked at my hand, i closed my eyes as i move my hand. I didn't felt pain again. I opened my eyes in happy as i looked at my hand moving back as per normal. "YAY! OPPA! MY HAND IS FULLY RECOVERED! YAY!" I jumped happily.

"SHUT UP YOU BRAT!" Appa shouted, i must have woke him up.

I closed my mouth with my hand. I'm happy that my right is okay now.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Soorin ah, iruna." I heard someone's voice. My body was shaken.

"Yah! Pabo! Iruna!" The owner of the voice rise up.

This time, i was shaken so badly. I got annoyed. "WHAT?!" I shouted as i tried to open my eyes.

I saw Hoya standing beside my bed. "Hurry up and get ready. You're gonna be late if you don't get up now." He said as he walked away.

"Tsk, arrogant boy." I whispered as I made a face behind him. He turned, i quickly looked at the window, 

"Waah~ Sucha sunny day oh Oppa?" I pretend to stretch.

"Yah, i heard that okay." He left. I sticked out my tongue.

 

"I don't want to go to school." I whined as i put on my shoes.

"Do you want to grow up as a road sweeper?" 

"YAH! You think i'm that stupid and low standard that-" I turned around, i thought it was Hoya oppa but it wasn't.....

It was Hyun Woo.

"Oppss, mianhae. I thought you're Hoya oppa." I slightly felt embarrassed. I looked at him, he was full dress uniform. Wait, it's my school uniform.

"You're attending my school too?" i asked him, he nodded.

I nodded back. "Let's go to school?" He asked.

"Bwoh? Me and you, go to school together?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Hoya o-" i was about to called Hoya oppa,

"He already gone to school." 

"Whuuut?!"

*Aish.... Those students will create more rumours if i went to school with Hyun Woo.*

"Okay then. Kaja!" I stood up. * I hope, there's nothing bad gonna happen.*


Aigooo... Sucha a boring chapter eoh? Haha mianhae :(