Plan B on mission~

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

 

Howon/Hoya's POV

 

"Soorin?" I opened the door, the room was dark and only the lights from outside shine through the window.

 

"You're awake?"

 

"Nae." She answered.

 

She was sitting on the bed facing the windows, back facing me. I closed the door and sat beside her.

 

"You should be sleeping now." She faced me. Revealing her swollen and red eyes.

 

"Oh god, Soorin ah." She has been crying.

 

"I'm thinking about Umma and Appa." She looked back at the dark sky with twinkling stars.

 

"I wonder how are they doing now. I hope they're okay." She said.

 

I pushed her head, making her head leaning on my shoulder as i caress her hair.

 

"I want to have a life like other family. Having breakfast with their parent before going to school, went for a family outing together as a family, celebrate birthday together, i-" She burst into tears.

 

"Shh~" 

 

"I just want them to be my side always." She sobbed.

 

"No matter where there are, they always in your heart, Soorin ah." I comforted her.

 

"I just.... I miss them so much." She began to hiccup. "How could they just leave us like that?" she cried on my shoulder.

 

I hates to see Soorin cried. She makes my heart weak whenever i saw her tears flowing out in pain and sadness.

 

"We'll able to see them one day." i smiled.

 

"Jinjja?!" She pulled away, she looked at me.

 

I nodded. *I'll try my best.* "Now, i want you to go to sleep. Okay?" She nodded happily.

 

She lied down and i pulled the blankets over her.

 

"Goodnight Soorin~" I kissed her forehead.

 

"Goodnight Oppa!" She smiled.

 

*Always smile Soorin. You're beautiful when you're smile.* 

 


 

Soorin's POV

"Bye! See you at home later!" I waved at Howon and he left to school.

I looked at my watch, "Oh ! I have 1 more minutes before the school gates close!" I became panic. 

"I have to run now, or else i won't be able to enter the school!" I tied my shoe laces tightly and ran.

"HEY!" 

"OI! Can you becareful?!"

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I kept crashing onto passer by as i ran.

"SORRY! SORRY!" I apologized, shouting.

I ran with full speed..The security guard was about to close the gates. 

*Have to jump in. Soorin! FIGHTING!* I ran as fast as i can.

I jumped in between the closing gates, *YES!* I land onto the ground, standing, pumping up my fist.

"Just in time!" I dust off my hands.

DUGEUN.....DUGEUN....DUGEUN...DUGEUN....DUGEUN...

(Sounds of the heartbeat in KOREAN :) )

My heart started to beat tremendously again. 

"Ah! My heart." I clutched onto my chest.

"Oh? Are you okay?" The security guard saw my pain expression.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." I fake smile.

*Ahh! This heart pain is killing me* I shrugged it off. I pretend that i'm okay but inside, it was damn freaking painful.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Nae." I smile. He nodded and left.

I inhaled and exhaled. The heartbeat started to slow down, i sighed in relief. 

"I hope, it won't happen again." I walked towards the hallway.

Myungsoo's POV

*Is Soorin was sick?* I looked outside through the window in my hangout room. Looking at Soorin who was clutching onto her chest, with pain expression plastered on her face.

*Why was she looked like she was in pain just now?* 

*YAH! Myungsoo! Why you care about her?* I shrugged it off.

"Yo! Myungsoo! You okay?" Dongwoo grabbed my shoulder, i turned around.

"Yeah." I smiled. 

"Watcha looking at?" He looked at the window.

"Nothing. Just looking at the sky." He nodded, his face suddenly became serious.

"Yah, are you sure with your plan B?" He asked,

"Of course!" I said with pride.

"I think it's such a bad ideas you know." 

"Who cares? That's for challenging me, the kingka of Woolim, infront of everybody.No one dares to challenge me."

"Okay then." He said and left.

*I'm sure my plan will go well this time* I smirked.