The Truth

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Hyunwoo and you were walking back home after the soccer match. You realised that Hyunwoo and you were getting closer and closer day by day. Whenever you flashback the moment when he kissed you on your cheek, you'll automaticly blushed.

"Hahh~ It's feel so good after defeating the opponent just now." He stretched out his hand, smiling.

"I didn't know that you love soccer." you looked at him. He turned to you and leaned in,

*Is he going to kiss me again?* You moved back a little,

"It's because you never ask." He sticked out his tongue and continue walked, chuckling.

*Pheww..I thought he gonna kiss me again.* You quickly catched him up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrJi6MSbWEU ( Se7en - When I Can't Sing )

 

You enter your house, "I'm home!" you're smiling as you enter but then your smile dropped after you saw Myungsoo sitting on the couch with Hoya beside him,

Hyunwoo who came into the house behind you, frown looking at Myungsoo in the house. Myungsoo stunned to see you and Hyunwoo together.

"O-oppa, what is he doing here?" You asked Hoya.

"I need to talk to you, Soorin ah." Myungsoo stood up.

"Huh?" you confused.

Hyunwoo gave a glare at Myungsoo as he walked towards you.  "Let's talk outside." He pulled your hand out of the house while Hyunwoo kept stare at him.

"Let them have a privacy." Hoya patted Hyunwoo's shoulder.

*He better don't do anything bad to her.* Hyunwoo looked for the last glance at them and went inside.

----------------------

"What do you want?" You asked while looking away.

"Look....i'm really sorry for what i did to you on that day at the hallway. I don't really mean it." Myungsoo gulped.

"Sorry? Do you think by saying sorry will solve anything?" you gave him a look.

He sighed, "Actually, Sohee wasn't my fiancee. She's just my FUTURE fiancee." He explained.

You scoffed, "So? What do you want me to do huh?"  you could feel your tears at the corner of your eyes.

"Please...I know that you still love me right?" you gulped,

*I don't  know....maybe yes...maybe no.*

"I know you still. Please wait for me. I don't really love Sohee. It was all my sister plan." he was in a verge of crying too.

"Your sister plan?" you looked at him, confused.

"My sister know about you. She don't like you. She wanted both of us to separate." He looked down.

Some part of you inside saying, *LIE LIE LIE* you shut your eyes.

"And please......don't fall for Hyunwoo." He begged.

Tears started to flow out from your eyes, "Do you know how much hurt i was when you said that i was like a stain you want to wash off huh? You embarrassed me at the hallway with many students witnessed those scene. DO YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSED I AM?!" You shouted in anger with tears. 

Your heart started to palpitate tremendously, you could feel a slight pain but you ignored it.

He didn't answered but just hung his head low, "Why? Why do you have to do this at me?" You burst into a cry.

"I must do it....She's watching every move i did. Even now." He said.

Your heart kept beating very fast, "Please forgive me. Let's get back together again and i promise i will get rid off Sohee from my life." His tears flowing like a waterfall.

You're not sure whether to forgive him or not. "I....." You stuttered as you felt out of breath. Suddenly Myungsoo'e eyes widened,

"Soorin..." He looked shocked.

"W-what?" You felt like your mucus flowed out from your nose,

He touched below my nose and i saw a blood on his finger, *Blood?* you were also shocked. The blood started to drip on the ground, i quickly closed my nose with my hand and ran inside the house.

Myungsoo left dumbfounded, *W-what's wrong with her? I-is she sick?* he was about to run inside your house but then he saw Hyunwoo stand infront of him.

"Want to chase after her and checking if she's okay?" He asked,

"None of your business." Myungsoo was about to step aside but then he blocked the way.

"You're not allowed to come in." He said with a serious face.

Hyunwoo quickly went inside and locked the door,  Myungsoo ruffled his hair in anger

*ARGHH!!!!* he kicked the stone on the pathway.

------------------------

Your nose kept bleeding non stop, the blood dripped on your house floor as you ran inside your room. You took out 4 sheet of tissue to cover your nose and the tissue was full of your nose blood. In the same time, your heart was in pain and you couldn't breathe properly.

 

Hyunwoo ran inside into the house back. He's shocked to see blood droplet on the floor,

*Blood?* He follow the blood traces, Hoya step out of the kitchen and saw the blood too. Both of them looked at each other,

"Your blood?" Both of them asked in unison and shook their head in unison.

Their eyes widened, "SOORIN!" they quickly ran towards your room. 

"Soorin ah! GWENCHANA?!" Hoya knocked on your door room. Since it was locked.

"Soorin ah! Are you okay? Are you sick?" Hyunwoo's panic mood rose up as he didn't heard any voice of you.

 

You heard them shouting and knocking on your room door. You felt so weak suddenly. 

"O-oppa..." You breathe out. As you about to take a step forward, you lose your balance and fell on the floor.

THUD!

"My heart....It's really hurt! Ahhhh!!" You cried in pain as your breathe was unsteady.

"Soorin ah! I'm gonna break open this door!" Hoya shouted.

"O-oppa...Help m-me..." You felt like dying....Your nose is bleeding non stop, your heart is in pain and plus you can't breathe properly.

You cried. Crying because of the pain and also about Myungsoo just now.

BAM!

The door was flung opened, Hyunwoo and Hoya saw you on the floor, with blood flowing out of your nose.

"SOORIN!" Both of them ran towards your. Your vision was blurry, 

"O-oppa?...M-my...heart...it's...hurt." You passed out afterward.