A Date part 2.

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQnTdj4ECtM ( Jumper - Dazzling Eyes )

It was already evening. You're hugging your minion plus toy while walking beside Hyunwoo. Both of you decided to go to the beach. Suddenly Hyunwoo stopped walking, you looked at him

"What's wrong?" You asked.

He held out his hand, "Hold my hand. I don't want you to get lost." He smiled.

Your heart began to DUGEUN DUGEUN as you slipped your hands onto his. Don't know why, Hyunwoo like the feeling when he hold you hand.

"Erm..tomorrow i've my soccer match at school field. Would you mind support me there tomorrow?" he asked in a bit of shy.

"Soccer? I would love to." You beamed.

*I will play to the fullest strength since you're coming to support me.* Hyunwoo smiled at you as you were looking at other else.

"By the way, do you love photography?" He asked,

"Yeap, how do you know?" 

"De javu?" he joked and you giggled.

"Oh there's the beach!" You pointed as you saw the waves crashes.

"Let's go!" You shouted as you ran towards the beach.

You put your belongings on the sand and both of you starting to splash the seawater at each other.

--------------------------

"Here, hold it for me too." Sohee hand Myungsoo another bag of her shopping items. Myungsoo was carrying 7 bags of her shopping items. 

"I'm tired. Can we go home now?" Myungsoo asked.

"Ahh not now please. I still want to shop for more item. Gucci bag (Ohh Tao O_o) , Prada etc." She counted along with her fingers.

"Please. I'm really tired now. You've been shopping for 2hours." He put down her shopping bags on the floor. Sohee pouted.

"If you're still gonna shopping for more item, go yourself. I'm going home." He started to walk away.

"Oppa! Oppa! MYUNGSOO!" Sohee called for him but he was out of her sight.

"What the hell? Arghhh." She began to groan as she carried all her shopping bags.

Myungsoo went to the carpark for his car and went out of the mall without give a damn care about Sohee.

He was driving back home but then he spotted a beach as he passed by. He decided to stop by at the beach for awhile before going home. He walked towards the beach as he parked his car by the side road,

Suddenly, he spotted 2 familiar figure at the beach shore, playing catching while splashing at each other.

"Isn't that Soorin and Hyunwoo?" He strained his eyesight.

-----------------------

"MUAHAHAH! I'm going to catch you!" Hyunwoo pretend to be a monster chasing after you. You're screaming as you running away from him. Since he's fast, he managed to catch you. He caught your waist and spun you around as you squealed.

"Oppa! AHHH!!!" You closed your eyes as he kept spinning you around while laughing. 

*It's so good to see you smiling and laughing.Well done Hyunwoo.* He thought. He carried you in a bridal style to the grass area.

*What's with this feeling? Gosh.* You thought as you leaned on his chest.

He suddenly tackle you on the ground, "OWWW!" You rubbed your , you smacked his arm as he sat beside you.

"OUCH! So agressive." He rubbed his arm.

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

Your watch alarm, stating it was time for you to eat your pills. You off the alarm and search for the bottle of pills inside your handbag. Good thing that you had your mini water bottle inside your handbag. Hyunwoo looked at  you while you ate your pills and drank a gulp of water,

You sigh in relief, you looked at Hyunwoo who gave you a " O_o " look. 

"What?" You asked.

"What's that?" 

"Ohh it's.....a...erm." 

"It's a what?" 

"VITAMIN! Yes, vitamin."

"Ohh... I thought you're sick or something." He smiled,

*I am...I'm having a sickness right now.*

"Why? Worried that i have a sickness?" You nudged his arm, smiling.

"Yes...." he whispered but you can heard it.

"I'm afraid that i couldn't find any girl like you." He said while twirling the grass.

*But...i will not really live that long.* your smile disappeared.

"I know, i'm unique right?" You joked.

"Haha, you are." Suddenly, Hyunwoo felt a weight on his left shoulder, he turned,

Your head was leaning on his shoulder as you both watch the sunset at the horizon. Hyunwoo smiled,

"Beautiful huh?" He said,

"Yeah, it's really beautiful." You smiled.

"But not as much beautiful as the person beside me." You looked up and looked at his other side, 

"Me?" you point at yourself,

"Duh~ Who else?" He chuckled.

Your cheek pinked. "Thanks." you shyly thank. "Blushing eh?" He teased.

"No, i'm not." You pretend to yawn as you covered your mouth along with the cheek.

"Lie." He pulled your hand as he saw you blushed. 

"You're blushing ehhh~" He laughed.

"Shut up." You pouted. 

*I'm so lucky to meet a girl like you. Thanks to god that fate made us met.* He smile as he looked at the sunset.

------------------------

Myungsoo who watched everything, felt pain in his heart. * I thought you're not giving up on me. I think i was wrong...* His eyes were watery.

*I thought you're going to wait for me to get by yourside again like last time.* Myungsoo turned around with a heavy heart.

*Please Soorin....please don't give up on me. I'll by yourside again. Just that..i need time to find a way to settle this problem about my soon to be fiancee.* He entered his car and gave a last glance at Soorin and drove away.