Soccer Match

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

It was Monday morning, you have school. You're wearing your school uniform and you stared at your hair band and your geek spec,

*Should i wear it?...I'm tired of being nerdy already.* You think.

Then you looked at the clock wall, *Oh ! I don't have much time left!* 

Tying your hair into braid cost  you so much time and you decided to let your wavy hair flow over your shoulder, you comb you hair and grabbed your school as you shot out of your room.

"Eh? Soorin ah...you're not being nerdy anymore?" Hoya who at the door waiting.

"Emm..no." You shook your head.

"Stay like this. You're beautiful." He winked. 

"Gomawo oppa." you sheepishly smile, blushing.

"KAJA!" Hyunwoo ran down the staircase and he stopped as he saw you at the door without being nerdy.

"Woaah~ Not being nerdy anymore?" He smiled,

"Ani. By the way, let's go! We're going to be late." You said as you finished tying your shoelaces and so did Hyunwoo.

You clinged onto both of their arm as you three walked to school,

*I want to start a new fresh page.* You smiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLrqNsLu4yo ( T-Ara - Ya Ya Ya )

 

"Omo! Who's that?"

"Gosh! She's so pretty. New student again?"

"Woah~ Did i saw an angel?"

"Wait....she looks like the Ugly Duckling."

"Don't tell me that's Soorin!"

You smiled as the students shocked/stunned to see you walking at the hallway. You just kept clinging onto Hyunwoo's and Hoya's arm. You flipped your hair and the guys at the hallway were drooling looking at you.

Students started to follow behind you three. 

"Hoya oppa! Who's she? Your girlfriend?"

"Hyunwoo oppa! Is she your girlfriend?"

Their fans started to be noisy behind. Hoya stopped walking and so did you and Hyunwoo. He turned around, the girl fans kept quiet,

"Girlfriend?" He asked, then he chuckled.

"Ani." He smiled,

"Then?" One of them asked.

"She's my sister." Everyone gasped. Infinite except for Myungsoo who was at the hallways heard it, they quickly approached you three as they pushed away the crowd.

"WHAT?! THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY IS YOUR SISTER?!" Woohyun gasped.

"Yeah, you guys all know our school nerd right?" Hyunwoo said. They all nodded.

"It's her." He point at you, everyone once gasped again.

You just smiled, most of the girls there started to apologise what they did to you.

"Mianhae Soorin ssi, please forgive our bad deed towards you."

"Yeah, please forgive us."

"Gwenchana, I've forgave you." you smiled, 

"She's so kind."

"Yeah, we treat her badly. I feel so guilty."

Infinite gaped as they couldn't believe that you're Hoya's sister.

"Dude, you need an explanation later." Dongwoo punched his arm.

You looked at your watch, "Oppa, i need to go for class now. Bye!" You waved at both of them.

"Soorin ah! Let me walk to your class!"

"Let me accompany you!"

"Walk with me!"

Many of the boys started to offer you a walk to your class. You just shook your head, smiling as you walked towards your class.

"Okaay! Everyone please go back to your respective classes." Sunggyu clapped his hand and the crowds dispersed.

----------------------------

Myungsoo who hide behind a wall, heard everything at the hallway. He took a peek and saw you wasn't being a nerd anymore. He just sighed,

*You move on? Please wait for me Soorin ah, i'm sure we will be back together again.* He hung his head low.

He looked around, "Luckily today Sohee didn't came to school today." He pushed his body from the wall and walked towards his class.

After Sohee moved into this school, he have to sit beside Sohee and not beside Soorin anymore.

---------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGjmKujs8x4 ( INFINITE - She's A Fantasy )

-FAST FORWARD-

You're at the field, sitting on the bleacher. You took out your Canon Camera and checked. Many of the girls wanted to be your friends but you just kindly declined their offer because you know that their motive was just want you to help them to get closed with their crushes, Hoya or INFINITE.

They were many students at the field and sitting on the bleacher watching the soccer match. The referee blowed his whistle and the game start.

"WOOOO!! FIGHTING OPPA!" Students starting to cheer and support them with their loud cheers.

"HYUNWOO OPPA! FIGHTING!" You cupped around your mouth and shouted. He seems to hear it and he took a quick glance at you and waved. You waved back.

You held up your camera and took several pictures of him playing the soccer match,

He shot a goal into the goalpost, "YAY! OPPA! DAEBAK!" You cheer loudly along with the other cheers from the other students. After a few minutes of the games, it was their last round. Hyunwoo team was having the ball and they passed it to Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo quickly kicked the ball and it enter the goalpost, 

"GOAL!" He shouted,

You happily jumped on your seat which was at the bottom seat of the bleacher. 

"YAY! OPPA! DAEBAK!" You shouted, Hyunwoo turned to your angle and ran towards you,

"Oh-oh!" Your eyes widened, he hugged your waist and spun you around, you squealed. Some of the girls and guys were jealous the skinship between you and him.

"Congrats oppa!" You congratulate him after he put you down. He smiled and nodded happily,

"Thanks to you. If you're not here. I won't be that energertic." His eye smiled was shown.

*Awww...because of me?* He suddenly gave a peck on your cheek and ran back into the field,

"See you later Soorin ah!" He shouted, waving at you. You're shock that he kissed on your cheek, you touched your cheek and you blushed.

*Did he just.....kissed on my cheek?* 

------------------------

Myungsoo actually stalked you today after school and he was also actually watched the soccer match but he sat far away from you so that you don't noticed him. He saw how happy and energertic you are supporting Hyunwoo. He felt jealousy grew in him when he hugged your and spun you around.

He was shocked to see Hyunwoo kissed on your cheek, he felt anger built in him this time, he clenched his hand into a fist. He couldn't stand it anymore to watch it and he angrily walked away from the field.

*Don't give up on me. I'll get this problem solved soon as possible. I don't want you to fall in love with my cousin.*