Break Up

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fv5ccPazQQ [49 Days OST] Tears are falling - Shinjae   

Narrator's POV

Soorin's fever had gone and she came to school on the next day, thanks to Hyunwoo.  Soorin was waiting for Hyunwoo infront of the entrance of the school as he told her to. She managed to buy a new geek spec on the way to school, to keep in her nerdy style. 

While she was waiting for him, she saw Myungsoo climbing up the stair,

She looked at him and he looked at her too.*Sohee wasn't with her?* 

She was hoping for Myungsoo to come up to her and told her that everything was a jokes about yesterday incident. With disappointment, he just passed by her without saying anything but a glare.

She gulped. She turned back to see Myungsoo walking in the school building, she sighed. *So all those things were real.* 

"Soorin ah!" She turned around. Hyunwoo was climbing up the stair while waving. She smiled.

"Sorry for the long wait." He pouted. "It's okay. Let's go in now?" She asked. He nodded.

As per normal, once both of them walked inside together. Gossips started everywhere from each of the student's mouth. She just sighed and ignored it while Hyunwoo stunned hearing them gossiping about her.

*She must have a lot of hater. But why? She's kind and innocent.* He looked at Soorin who ducked her head while walking.

Suddenly, Soorin stopped walking and so did Hyunwoo. 

Soorin's POV

I saw Myungsoo walking towards me. *What is this? Is he trying to embarrass me again?* He stopped infront of her. Students started to crowd around us.

He leaned in forward making the students gasped. Hyunwoo just watch the scene.

"Meet me at the rooftop afterschool." He whispered beside my ear. He gave me a cold look and walked away, bumping on my shoulder purposely.

"What did he said to her?"

"I think he want to break with her soon." The word break made me cringed.

"I think he said to her to stop following him?" The crowd dispersed with disappointment because they thought there was going to be a argument between me and him.

"You okay?" Hyunwoo asked, i nodded. "What did he say to you?" He asked.

"Nothing." I smiled and walked towards my class. Hyunwoo was at behind scratching his head in confusion. *Nothing? He came to her just to said 'nothing' ? Huh?* He thought.

-------------------------------------------------------

Time flies, the school has end. Everyone starting to pack up their things and hurriedly exit the classroom. My heart was beating fast with an uneasy feeling. I touched my chest, *What happen? It looks like something bad going to happen.* I brushed it off and quickly packed my bag.

I went up the stair to the rooftop as i was about to twist the doorknob, i felt really uneasy. *Just calm down okay Soorin.* I breathe in and out before twisting it and enter the rooftop.

Myungsoo was enjoying the view at the rooftop, his back was facing me. My leg was unsteady, i slowly walked towards him. He heard my footstep and turned around,

"O-oppa....Tell me that yesterday was just a joke." I smiled.

"Ani. It wasn't." He coldy answered back.

"Why are you acting like this in a sudden? You turn into the cold you, not the Myungsoo i used to know." He didn't answered.

"Why are you not answering me? Look.....did you really cheat on me?" I asked, hoping for a 'no' answer from him and telling me that it was just a trick.

He sighed, "I'm tired of you. Let's end our relationship." He simply said.

"Mworago?!" I was shocked. My eyes starting to well up. 

"Y-you're joking, aren't you?" 

"Nope, i'm not." He looked away.

Tears pouring out from my eyes.

"Is this really an ending of our love story? With an horrible mistake ending?" I asked.

"As you can see, i already have a fiancee. I have no choice but to engage with her and after that marry her."

*Marry her. Stop it. Don't said it anymore.*

"You...you are a jerk. Really a jerk." I jabbed my index finger on his chest.

"I'm done. So from now onwards, let's......." He sighed.

"Let's act like we don't know each other. Act like we never talk to each other before." 

"Did you see me as a stain?" I asked.

"Yes. A stain. A stain that i want to wash off." He walked out of the rooftop.

My knee betrayed me. I fell onto the ground with my tears pouring out. 

*I can't believe it...* I pulled off my geek spec and covered my face with my hand, crying.

Myungsoo's POV

I quickly went out of the rooftop. My heart was in pain looking her crying. *I'm sorry Soorin. Maybe i'm not the right man for you.*

My phone rang, i answered the call, it was from noona.

"Well done. You really did a great job. You should be an actor." -Myungna

"Shut up. I did what you told me." I curled my hand in a fist and hang up the call. I punched the wall in anger. Tears flowing out. 

*I can't believe that i just poured out a mean word to her from my own mouth.*

Hyunwoo's POV

I ran towards Soorin's classroom, thinking off going home with her. I slowed down my speed as i saw her class was empty. *Where is she?* 

Suddenly my mind keep saying about the rooftop. With the feeling of Soorin might be there, i quickly went to the rooftop. I opened the door, 

"Soorin ah! Soo-" I saw Soorin on the floor, crying. I ran to her,

"Soorin ah! Why are you crying?" She looked up.

"M-Myungsoo..." She stuttered.

"Myungsoo what?"

"Myungsoo oppa broke up with me." More tears flowed out from her eyes.

*Damn you Myungsoo. You made the person i love cried again.* I quickly comfort her.

*You're dead Myungsoo.*