It's Hard

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

You entered Paradise and saw unconscious Myungsoo whose sitting on the high chair but his head is on the bar table. You sighed and walked to him. Chunji, the bartender saw you.

"Oh, are you here to pick him up?" he asked and you nodded.

" I really don't know what to do with him. He just had finished 2 bottles of Spirits." you gasped as he told you how drunk Myungsoo is.

"Aish, jinjja this guy." You brought one of his arm around your neck and helped him to stand as you hold his side. He awakes.

"Oh....Soorin ah?" He asked, hiccupping.

You didn't answered him and slowly brought him out of Paradise. He was really drunkard and you could smell the alcohol from his mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX2LDuWF4XU ( Taeil - Where are you) [Must listen to this!]

"Why are you this drunk Myungsoo ah?" you asked him as both of you slowly walked towards his house.

"Soorin ah.....*hiccup*" 

"Yes?" you looked at him.

"Why are you....so mean?" He pouted.

"Mean? What do you mean?" you looked at him as you stopped. He tried to balance and stand straight in front of you. You looked at him confusely. What is he doing? Is he okay?

He looked at you with his half-lidded eyes. He was smiling like a fool at you. He suddenly lose his balance and almost fall towards you but you hold both of his shoulder preventing him from falling down.

"Yah Myungsoo!" You shook him and he looked up.

"Soorin ah...." He suddenly sounds sad as tears coming out from his eyes. You shocked.

"W-why are you crying?"

He kept looking at you as tears trickling down his cheek. His eyes were fulled with hurt and sadness. Your heart felt heavy looking at him like this. He hold both of your hand and you looked at his action.

"Soorin ah..." he rubbed your hands with his both thumb and you slowly looked up.

*What are you doing Myungsoo? Don't do this. Don't make it more harder for me.* 

It was dark. The streetlight light up the street pathway. Some shops are closed and not really many people are strolling down the street. The weather was cool.

"Why are you hurting me?" He asked.

"In here," He brought his hand and yours to his chest, his heart area. "It's really hurt when you ignored me."

"As if I'm a stranger to you. What happen to us?" He cried.

*He's crying......because of me. God, I guess I'm really a bad person here.*

"M-Myungsoo ah." You felt your eyes became watery. You sniffed to prevent the tears from falling out.

"There's ....a reason why am i doing this." you looked down.

"W-what is the reason? Tell me?" He asked, curious. He's drunk but he managed to hold it.

"I...I can't." You shook your head and finally your tears escaped from your eyes.

You don't know what to do anymore. You feel so weak right now seeing Myungsoo cried infront of you. You felt really guilty. 

"Why can't you tell me? WHY?! You're hurting me so much, you know!" He cried as his voice got louder. 

"You think I'm not hurt also?! I am!" you yelled.

He confused, "Hurt? Why are you hurt?"

"One day, you will know why I am not telling you the reason." You saw a cab on the road and you quickly hail it. The cab stopped infront of you. Myungsoo was speechless. You turned to him,

"I'm sorry Myungsoo." You pulled him towards the cab and you opened the door. He suddenly leaned forwards and plant his lip on your lip giving you a passionate kiss. Your heart fluttered. He pulled away and quickly went inside the cab. He looked at you from inside through the glass window and the cab goes off. 

You looked at cab as it starts to disappear as it goes far away from you. You remained on your spot, staring into the space. Your tears falls onto the ground. Your phone vibrate and you took it out. It was a message,

From: Howonie Oppa <3

Soorin ah! Good News! :D You know what? Doctor Yoon said that she and the other doctor had planned to make a heart surgery so that your life will be extend for you but the thing is.....the percentage of the surgery will be success is only 30% :( Do you want to give a try? If you want to, the date they have plan was next Saturday.

*What? Next Saturday?.....Isn't that the day when....Myungsoo will be leaving?* You locked your phone without replying to your brother.

You really in dilemma. You're in between with two choices,

Watch Myungsoo to leave for states at the airport for the last time or attend the surgery on that day without seeing Myungsoo for the last time.


Heh shameless adv XD Mind reading my latest horror & thriller fanfic? :D

The Bloody Revenge ( Starring, Baekhyun, Daehyun, you and Ji Eun :D Also EXO & BAP!) :D