Butterflies in stomach

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Soorin's POV

I went to change my outfit after school into this,

and brought along my Canon 450D,

with me to the park. I always took a picture of the nature, the children playing, families and even animals that i saw whenever i have my camera with me. I dream to be a photographer. I loves to take pictures since i was small. Thanks to Howon oppa for the camera, he bought it as my birthday present from him 4 years ago.

------------------------------------------

"Waah~ This kids so cute~" I squealed as i saw a little boy playing around at the park with his little friends. I took a photo of him.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

I took many photos of the other kids at the park.

Even couples.....

I looked around and i saw a guy taking photos of the flowers. 

*A photographer?* i smiled.

His back was facing me and i couldn't see his face. I hold up my camera to take a photo of that guy.

Myungsoo's POV

"This flowers looks nice~ Shall take a shot of it." I press the button, CLICK!

"Nice~" I praised myself looking at the result at the small screen on my camera.

CLICK! CLICK!

I heard someone taking a pictures.I turned around....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNeYY5nIkbg ( IU - Someday )


"YOU!" I gasped.

It was the nerd from my school who was taking a picture of me. *Eh? Wait...she doesn't wear her specs? She can see?* I tilted my head.

*Oh ! I didn't know it was him. I'm so dead, he will thought that i admired his face/body.* Soorin thought.

*She looks beautiful.* i gazed at her face.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Yah? You're so mean." I faked sobbed. "We're friends right? So ask me in a friendly way, not harsh." I pouted.

"Agh! Yeah wadever." She rolled her eyes.

"You loves to take photos?" I asked her.

"Yeap." She nodded while looking at the result photos on her camera.

"Your dream is to be-" 

"A photographer." She finished my line.

"Really?! Oh my gosh! Me too!" I squealed happily.

"Erm, can we sit at the bench? My legs are aching." She said while pointing to the bench behind us.

"Sure." I sat down on the bench beside her.

DUGEUN....DUGEUN....DUGEUN.....

My heart thump very fast, feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

*Why does this feeling come back? I only had this feelings whenever i'm with my first love.* I hold onto my chest.

"Are you okay?" I saw Soorin asking me with a worried face.

*Ey..She care about me.*

"May i see your camera?" Coincidence.. We both asked the same question in a same time.

We both giggled. "Sure." we both answered in a same time again.

She blushed. Again the feeling of the butterflies in my stomach striked. We both exchanged the camera, looking at all the pictures she took and she looked at all the pictures i took.

I preview all the pictures,

 * It was the nerd her * i smiled.

A picture caught my attention, it makes me kept looking at it,

 She smiled.. Seeing her smile was very rare, i love her sweet smile.....her smile remind me of 'her'.

*Forget about her Myungsoo...Forget..* i brushed it off.

Soorin's POV

I looked all the pictures he took on his camera,

This photo makes me kept looking at it for a long time,

*He can play guitar? He can sing?* I gazed at it.

*He's handsome. He's perfect..... Wait, why am i like this?* I snapped it out.

DUGEUN....DUGEUN...DUGEUN...

*Why i feel butterflies in my stomach? Why does this feelings when i likes someone occurs now?* I ignored it.

I press the next button.....*Who's this girl?*


Curious who's the girl? I thought i wanted to do an double update but then at here my country it was already late and i have an math exam tomorrow...and i need to sleep early T_T Okay then... see you tomorrow at chapter 7 ;)