Plan B.....cancelled.

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Soorin's POV

I pressed the next button....*Who's this girl?*

*She's pretty...she got an eye smile. I envy her..* I looked at the girl.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Myungsoo suddenly snatched away his camera from my hand.

"Erm..who is she?" I asked him.

"You don't have to know. Got to go bye." He answered with a cold tone, putting my camera on the bench and he left.

*What did i do? I just asked a question.* i scratched my head.

Myungsoo's POV

*I thought i have deleted this photo?!* I fiddled with the button and delete the photo.

I sat down on the grass as i lean against the tree.

*Why is it hard to make me forget you?!* My eyes started to well up.

*It's too early for you to left me...* Tears started strolling down my cheek.

"M-myungsoo...oppa." Someone tapped on my shoulder.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I automaticly shouted whoever it was.

I can feel that the person flinched. I turned around.... it was Soorin.

"I-i'm sorry. I think it's better if i leave you alone for awhile. Bye see you at school." She hung her face low as she said it quickly before left.

"Wait!" I catch her up. She stopped and looked at me,

"Look, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you actually. I-" I scratched my hair.

"You have a problem?" She asked.

"Kinda, but...."

"I'm a good listener." she smiled. 

*stop smiling Soorin...you made me remind of 'her'. Stop it* I looked away.

------------------------------------------

-AT LE' CAFE-

"So what's the problem that made you stressed?" She asked as she sipped her hot chocolate.

"Well...you saw the photo of a girl in my camera just now right?" She nodded.

"She's my-"

"Girlfriend?" She asked.

Soorin's POV

"Yes." He answered. My heart started to ache.

*Why i feel hurt? It's not like i like him......hmm.. maybe a bit? It won't hurt right?*

"Naah, she's my ex-girlfriend." He said, he looked at the table blankly.

"Ex?" I asked.

"Yeah. She left me." His tone looks abit hurt.

"She dumped you?"

"Nope, but the god takes her away." His eyes started to well up.

*The god takes her away?......Oh my gosh, she died?*

"What happened to her?" 

Myungsoo's POV


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRJDfu0RjQ ( Seo In Guk - Fate (Like A Fool)


"Her name was Lee Haera.She was my childhood bestfriend and as we grew up together, going to school together, having fun together, celebrating our birthday together, we found out that we like each other and we've been together for 2 years. But then, the day when she's going to celebrate my birthday, together. She was on the way to my apartment, but  she met an accident. She went through the surgery but....she didn't survive." The tears flow out from my eyes.

FLASHBACK

"Oppa~ What are you doing now?" Haera asked through the phone.

"Watching the TV. Wae?"

"Nothing~ Just asking. I'm on the way to your apartment, celebrating your birthday together with you" She said.

"Aww~ Jagi~ thanks for remembering my birthday."

"Of course i remembered your birthday. Which girlfriend doesn't remembered her boyfriend's birthday?" She said.

I laughed. "Yeobo~ I love you~" She cooed.

"I love you too jagiya~" I smiled..

"Now wait- BEEP! BEEP! AHHH!!!! SCREEECCCH! BAAAMM!" I was shocked by the background sounds.

"Oh god! Haera! Haera! Are you okay?!" I panickly asked.

"M-myungsoo.... H-happy B-birthday....*TTUT! TTUT! TTUT!*" The line got cut off.

"HAERA?! HAERA?!" 

-----------------------------------

"Mrs Lee! Is Haera okay?" I asked Mrs Lee, in a panic voice.

"We-we still don't know about her condition yet." She sobbed, crying. Even her husband,Haera's father, cried too.

We waited for almost 1hour and finally the light of the signal at the ICU went off. A male doctor appeared, approaching us.

"May i know who is Miss Haera's relative?"

"Me. I'm her mother." Mrs Lee stood up.

"How's her condition, doctor?" Mr Lee stood up too,

"I'm very sorry." He apologised.

That 3 words....crashed me down. I fell onto my knee, upon hearing it. 

*It can't be...It can't be!*

"You're kidding right, doctor?!" I shouted at him.

"I'm really sorry. We tried our very best, but she seems to lost too much of blood and her heart was quite damaged, making her chances of live very little." He bowed and he left.

"No! Noo! She can't leave me yet!" I shouted as i grabbed a handful of my hair.

"Myungsoo ah." Mrs Lee squat down and gave me a hug.

END OF FLASHBACKS

"Oh my gosh." She covered . I couldn't hold it anymore, i began to cry.

She went sit beside me and hand me a tissue. I took it and wiped my tears. Whenever i rewind that flashbacks in my mind, it makes me feel like she just left me a few minutes ago.

"Myungsoo ah~ Stay strong." She hugged me. 

*She's kind....I take back my revenge on her. I'm cancelling my Plan B.*

*Haera ah.... she's has the same attitude as you.... she's just like you. I think i'll move on, Haera ah.*