She's Happy but He's Not

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

 

"Yah! Soorin ah! Wait for me!" Myungsoo shouted from far as you're distance away from him.

You stopped and turned behind to see Myungsoo walking fast towards you, "You're so slow! Meh-rong!" you stuck out your tongue and continue to brisk walk infront and you saw Hyunwoo.

He smiled and you smile back and waved at him. "Oh Hyunwoo oppa."

A hand tap your shoulder, you turned around. Myungsoo was pouting with a furrowed eyebrow. "You're so bad leaving me just like that."

You didn't replied anything but stuck out your tongue. "Aish! You rascal." He pinched your cheek and shake it left anf right.

Hyunwoo was standing there looking at both you with a weird feeling that came from his heart,

*They must have re-patch up back.*

Hyunwoo could feel his heart clenching and tighten as he watched him being so nice and sweet to you. He can't push away that feeling of hurt since he can't get the girl he loves and instead it was his own cousin who got her, you.

"Yah!" You slapped his hand away and turned to Hyunwoo.

He just smiled. "Ah by the way, where's Howon oppa?" you asked him.

"He went back home with your father to get some rest." You nodded.

Myungsoo who was being so lovey dovey just now, kept quiet and stand still beside you not knowing what to do. He can't just say 'Hey, what's sup" because Hyunwoo and him were still not in good term. Hyunwoo didn't know what to say anymore,

"So, I guess. Rest well Soorin. I got to go. Anything just contact me." He waved and left.

"Bye...take care." you said and he nodded.

You faced Myungsoo. You looked at him with an evil smile,

"What?" He asked clueless.

"Bye!" You and ran away again.

Myungsoo gawked, he raised up his hand and point at you who's getting away from him, "Y-ya! Patients are not allowed to run!" He blabbered.

As you're running, your heart suddenly palpitate tremendously and it feels like it got squeeze tight making you stopped and clench onto your left chest. You wheezed.

Myungsoo from afar realised that you stopped running and he thought that you've give up and he smiled in dismay. His smile soon faded away and replaced with a worried look when he saw you crouching down.

"S-Soorin!" He ran approaching you.

He grabbed your shoulder and you turned around, "Yah."

You looked at him and smile. "A-are you okay?" He asked, worried.

You stood up and nodded. "I'm fine. I'm just pretending. I feel tired, I'm going back to my ward."

With that, you walked ahead but Myungsoo just stand at the spot not moving. He looked at your back as his head was full with wonder. He frowned,

*Why is her face getting much more paler? She doesn't look sick. She don't have a fever neither cold. And also, her chest pain....she does have chest pain too when I pulled a prank on her when I newly knew her at school...what is this?*

He looked at the ground, wondering. He shook his head, *Aye, don't think negatively. Maybe she's asthmatic or something.* He shrugged and walked off to your ward room.

***

Hyunwoo was walking and strolling down the street with his hand both into each of his pants front pocket. He looked around at how busy the street is with people. He saw a park nearby, kids were playing around the playground and couples were walking around there. He went to an empty bench and sat down. He sighed.

The scene where Myungsoo and you being so lovey dovey just now was still replaying in his mind,

His expression was mixed. Mixed with hurt, jealousy and disappointed. He knew that he should be happy for his cousin for getting a girl but the girl was the one who he's in love with. He's hurt because he was rejected indirectly and disappointed because he will never get Soorin to be her girlfriend.

He forced out a fake smile,

He tittered, *Why does it hurt so much? I'm the stupid one here who kept holding onto my feelings for her when I knew that she's belongs to someone else, which is my cousin.*

Tears began to glisten his eyes. He didn't realised it till a drop of tear fell onto his lap. *I can't imagine the day when you've to leave. How long are you going to keep it as a secret to Myungsoo, Soorin ah.*

He wiped away his tears and clear his throat to throw away his sadness and teary expression off his face. He blinked few times so that his eyes will not get teary again.

*Soorin, now I know how hurt love can be when it comes from a wrong way.*


Should I double update today?