Can you help me?

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

Soorin's POV

5minutes left to lunch break time, I really feel like an doll sitting beside Myungsoo,silently as i didn't talk to him. Myungsoo kept asking me why i didn't want to talk to him. 

*Why there's a part of me saying that Myungsoo was really sincerely wanted to be my friend? Aissh! Molla* 

"Soorin~ Talk to me please~" He begged as he keep whining for me to talk to him. I just ignored him and pay attention to the lesson.

*I don't feel comfortable ignoring him just like that....should i ask him why he wanted to be my friend and also about his evil plan?*

*Yeah maybe i should. I like him right? This must be one of those obstacle that i have to face.*

I used my book to cover my face, "Myungsoo oppa..." I whispered. With delight, his face lighten up and he use his paper to cover his face so that the teacher will not caught us talking.

"Yes?Yes?" he whispered back, happily.

"Meet me at the rooftop during lunch break time." I said.

"Okay!" He made an ok hand sign.

RRRIIINNNGGG!

There goes the lunch break time went off. I packed my bag and went to the rooftop while Myungsoo met his group members for awhile. I sat down on the bench with the crumpled paper that Howon gave to me on my hand. I felt a lumped on my throat. 

"Soorin?" I looked up, Myungsoo was already here. He came towards me and sat beside me.

"Oppa.." I gulped.

"Nae?" 

"W-why do you want to b-become friends with me? Honest answer please." i looked at him.

"I- i just want to become your friends that's all. I've no bad motive to be friends with you. I swear." He raised up his palm,swearing.

"Then mind you explaining this?" I opened up my fist, showing him the crumpled paper that has his Plan B written inside. His eyes were widened as he was shocked to see it.

He immediately grabbed it, "Look, i am going to do this Plan B on you-" My eyes grew bigger,

"But! I'm planning not to do it anymore. Because you're my friend and i'm your friend. I realised that my behaviour was really bad and have changed from bad to worst, even my friends said that i'm behaving like i'm not the real me.I..I- just want to change...change to the old me. Not the cold me....can you help me?" He asked, 

"S-sure. What is it." 

"Change me into the old me. The warm Myungsoo." He looked at me.

*Can i really do this?.....never give up Soorin. You like him don't you?* I gained my confidence.

"Okay! I'm willing to help you." I smiled.

"Thanks." He smiled as i gave i him a hug.

"I'll try my best to change you into the old you." I patted his back.

-------------------------------------

"Soorin ah, do you want to grab a lunch with me later?" Myungsoo asked while i packed my bag.

I fixed my geek spec and looked around at the classroom, checking there's no one other than Myungsoo and myself. 

"But i have to go home and change. You know, i don't want rumours spreading that "The ugly duckling or the nerd dating with an handsome kingka." I covered my mouth as i said the word handsome.

"Did you call me handsome?" He wiggled his eyebrow as he pose with a a hand sign tick below his chin.

"Forget it." i shook my head and put on my bag. He grabbed my arm,

"Lunch date?" He asked once again.

"Hmmm..." I paused for awhile thinking, he suddenly fished out my phone from my uniform blazzer.

"YAH! What are you doing?" He was fiddling something onto the keypad on my phone and on his other hand, was his phone.

He gave me back my phone, "I'll message you later for the answer. Bye~" I was holding my phone with stunned looking at him leaving.

*His totally weird. Well... Myungsoo oppa, i think you're starting to change, time by time i bet you're gonna be the old you. But wait....how do i know how the old you behave?* i think.

*Ahh Babo Soorin.* I smacked my head, *Ask Infinite, duh~* I snapped my finger. 

As i was about to exit the classroom, i received an message. I checked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sender: Howon Oppa <3

Did you really forget what i said about staying away from him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aish! You stupid oppa. It's an misunderstanding." I replied his message back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Howon Oppa <3

Babo Oppa, i talked to him just now. It was an totally misunderstanding. He was about to work on his Plan B on me but then he chose not to because he realised that his behaviour was bad and he shouldn't be doing that. He actually cancelled that Plan B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sure by explaining  this to him, i'm allowed to meet Myungsoo again." I smiled.

Howon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sender: Baby Soorin <3

Babo Oppa, i talked to him just now. It was an totally misunderstanding. He was about to work on his Plan B on me but then he chose not to because he realised that his behaviour was bad and he shouldn't be doing that. He actually cancelled that Plan B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPRUTTT!!!!

I spurted out the drinks in my mouth. I wiped my mouth with my hand as i read the message again. 

"What? That means, i've been blaming a wrong thing. Ahh gosh! I'm so embarrass right now....i shall apolosgised to Myungsoo tomorrow." I sratched my head.


Hmm.. sorry for the short update guys..... i totally have no ideas what to write for this chapter.... i don't really want to extend those misunderstanding Plan B because i want to focus on Myungsoo and Soorin in this fanfic :D

Maybe i will update another chapter? or maybe not.