Drunkard Myungsoo

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

 

You finally attend school now. You miss the smell of the school. You walked towards your classroom, hugging your books to your chest. While you’re walking, Hyunwoo spotted you and called you.

“Soorin ah! Here!” From far, he shouted your name.

You waved at him as you saw him and walked briskly towards him.

“Ah~ finally you came to school today.” He clapped.

Both of you started talking to kill time before the first class started, while you’re talking with him you saw Myungsoo. He was with INFINITE. Looking at him, made you reminds him saying that he will be leaving for states in 4 weeks time. You stopped talking and looked down.

“Are you okay?” Hyunwoo asked. You looked up and nodded.

“I think I have to go to class now. See ya oppa.” You waved at him and walked to your class.

*What’s wrong with her?* Hyunwoo scratched his head.

You entered your noisy class and proceed to your seat which is still beside Myungsoo. You gulped as you imagine how awkward will it be when Myungsoo had arrived later on.

*Will he talk to me?* you looked at his empty seat.

“Oh Myungsoo oppa~” someone cooed and you quickly took out random book to read.

Myungsoo sat down and looked at you. You’re busy reading a book, or maybe not. He decided not to disturb you and he took out his subject book for the first class.

He felt a bit sad when you didn’t talk to him at all for the whole first class period. He started to think that you really hate him and decided to treat him like a stranger.

*How long are you going to be cold to me? Isn’t that too much Soorin?* He thought.

***

Weeks had passed, left only a week before he left for states.

You’re in dilemma. You actually didn’t want Myungsoo to leave but wanting him to forget about you was part of your plan. You really didn’t know what to do. You’re in your room now, doing your homework. Your paper was full with doodles.

You threw your pen and rest your head on the desk, sighing. You looked at the photo of you and him in a frame on the night stand. You looked away.

*This is really hard than what I thought.* you close your eyes.

*Should I just confess to him about my sickness so that he will not leave me? I do still love him right?*

*But....*

“Ahh molla!” you bang the table with your fist.

You’re alone in your house. Hyunwoo,Howon and your father were working at a Pizza restaurant.

“It feel so empty without them here.” You puffed your cheek.

Feeling of tired and sleepy attacked you. You yawned. *I have been studying and doing homework for the past 2hours. Shall get a nap.* you close your eyes and placed your head on your fold arm on top of the desk.

***

While on the other side, Myungsoo wasn’t really in a good mood. He decided to go to the nearby night club called Paradise. He threw on his jacket and went out. Myungna who just come out from the kitchen looked at him exiting the house. She took a sip of her orange juice.

*Where is he going at this time of evening?*

Myungsoo finally reached at Paradise after 5minutes walk. He sat down on the chair in front of the bar and asked for a bottle of alcoholic drink, spirits. He poured the drink into the glass and starts to gulp down. Glass by glass, he started to feel dizzy and drunk.

His mind was full with question and flashback. Flashback of him and you at the past when both of you were a couple and questions about why are you being so cold to him suddenly.

“Soorin ah~ Why....are...you doing...*hiccup* this to me? ~” He lied down his head on his arm as he holds the glass.

“Mr, I think you should stop drinking. You’re really drunk right now.” The bartender informed him but Myungsoo ignored him and drank another glass of spirits.

“You’re so bad......Soorin ah...” He cooed.

As he was about to drink again, the bartender stop him. He looked at him.

“Who...are *hiccup* you to stop me from drinking huh?” He asked.

“Please stop drinking Mr. You have drink 2 bottles of spirits.” He told.

“Whatever~” Myungsoo suddenly fall unconscious. The bartender panicked. He quickly searched for his phone to call either his friends or relative to pick him up.

“Howon?” He asked and pressed call.

***

“Bon appetite.” Howon smiled as he gave a tray of pizza combo to a lady on her table.

He was about to walk away and his phone rang. He went outside, in front of the restaurant to answer the call.

“Oh Myungsoo?” He answered.

“Is this Howon-ssi?”

“Yes, I am. Who is this?”

“Ah, I’m Chunji from Paradise nightclub. Can you pick up this guy name Myungsoo from here? He’s totally drunk and now his unconscious.”

*What?! He’s drunk?!*

“Ah nae. I will just ask my sister to pick him up in 5minutes. Kamsahamnida.” He hung up.

He can’t leave the restaurant without his manager permission and plus it will be troublesome if he did so. He have no choice but to ask Soorin to pick him up instead.

He proceeds to call her afterwards.

***

You felt a vibrate on her desk. You opened your eyes and yawned. You stretched out as you looked for your phone. You received the call and answered it.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Oh oppa, wae?”

“M-me?”

“Ah arasso. Deh.” You hung up and let out a sigh.

*I have to pick him up? Ahh Myungsoo why must you be drunk?*