Comfort

My Last Smile For You [Editing]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezinVUx1dlE ( Big OST (Davichi) - Because It's You )

Hyun Woo's POV

I almost searched every block of this school but still i couldn't find Soorin. I stopped for awhile and lean against the wall, breathing in and out. I wiped off the sweat on my forehead. I losened up my tie.

*Aigoo, Soorin ah. Where are you? You're still having a fever. I afraid that you might just faint anytime.* I hold onto my knee, feeling tired.

*I must find her. MUST.* I continue searching for her.

*You better don't do anything stupid.*

Soorin's POV

My feet brought me to the rooftop.I slowed down my pace, walking step by step with tears flowing out from my eyes. I took off my geek spec and slumped down against the wall at the corner. I brought up my knee up to my chest and hugged it.

*I knew it. Myungsoo is using me. I should have just ignored him when he wanted to be my friend that time.Stupid, why am that stupid.* I folded my arm ontop of my knee and rest my forehead on it. I crushed the geek spec with full strength. The broken lens pierced through my palm.

I didn't cried in pain. The pain was uncomparable to the pain i'm feeling right now in my heart. I threw the crushed geek spec onto the floor. I felt a cold drop of water on my hand mixed together with the blood on my palm. I sticked out my hand, more and more drop of water fell on it.

I looked up at the sky, the sky became gray. *This weird. Whenever i'm feeling sad, the weather will became rainy.* I blinked,

*Umma, it must be you right? Umma, do you know how much i miss you? I miss your hug. Whenever i'm crying, i will always ran into your arm and you'll be caressing my hair saying "Uljima". I miss you doing that Umma.* I smiled weakly.

*I knew that my life wasn't that long. Can i just die now umma? I'm tired of living in this Earth. I got abused by appa, hated by the students in this school, even.....got hurt by the person i love.* I began to sob, creating a weird noise from my mouth.

*Now, there's no one comforting me whenever i'm crying. I wish you're still alive umma.* I continue to cry with my head resting on my arm. It began to drizzle. My clothes getting wet, i just ignored it.

"Umma..." I sobbed. Suddenly, i felt something cover the top of my head and i was pulled into a hug.

The person caressed my hair, "Shh....Uljima." It remind me of Umma which made me cried more harder onto the person's chest.

But it's not umma, it was a man's voice. *Could it be Hoya oppa? or..... Myungsoo oppa?* He kept caressing my hair. I slowly looked up, to my disappointment it wasn't Myungsoo oppa.

"H-hyun Woo-"

"Call me oppa." He smiled, wiping away the tears on my cheek. I looked at his uniform, it was getting wet. 

"Hyun-...Oppa, you'll get sick if you got wet." I was about to remove his blazzer away from my head to put on his but he stopped me from doing it.

"No, i don't care if i'm getting sick or wet. I think i shall send you home now. Do you know that you're still having a fever? And you're so stuborn wanting to come to school and.....come on, i need to send you home right now." He nag with a mother-like voice but then his voice changed after saying the word "and".

I weakly laughed. He noticed the blood on my palm. "Omg, your hand! It's bleeding!" He took my hand and looked at it.

"It's okay." I pulled away my hand. "Yah, you got a cut on your hand and it's bleeding how can you say 'It's Okay." He imitate my voice saying 'It's Okay'.

He helped me to get up, my head getting dizzy. I lost my balance and almost collapsed but with Hyun Woo's fast reflex, he caught me.

"Gwenchana?!" He worriedly asked. I nodded with a smile. I pushed him away, showing him that i'm really okay. But then, the dizziness became worst. I completely lost my balance and everything went black.

-FAST FORWARD-

Hoya's POV

INFINITE gathered at our hangout room right away after the last lesson of school end. Sunggyu heard about the rumours that Myungoo got a fiancee. INFINITE was Soorin's friends too and we cared about her too especially me, her brother. It really made me angry finding out that Myungsoo was using Soorin all this time. But i choose not to show it.

"Yah, why did you do that to her? I know that you're a playboy but can you appriciate her? Do you know that after you knew Soorin and both of you were in good term, she made you turned into the old you back. None of us managed to make you changed except for her. And now, is this how you repay her? Cheating on her?And got a fiancee in a sudden? And embarrassed her infront of the whole school?!" Sunggyu hyung burst into anger. Myungsoo just sad on the couch showing his cold expression.

"Hyung, you're really much more worst than Woohyun hyung. Noona must be really hurt now." Sungjong pitied Soorin.

"You know what Myungsoo. I prefer Soorin than you're fiancee. You're fiancee looks......evil somehow." Dongwoo finished his line and left.

"Although i don't really know Soorin that much, i'm kinda not happy knowing that you cheat on her. Coz i know that Soorin is kind and fragile type of person by her looks." Sungyeol left too.

Everyone started to left one by one until only left me and Myungsoo.

"I.....I'm disappointed with you. I thought by letting Soorin with a guy like you can make her live happily. But i was wrong." I shook my head and left.

*I'm seriously disappointed with you.*

Myungsoo's POV

After everyone left, i just remained in the room. The door opened,

"Oppa, why are you still here? Let's go for a lunch together!" Sohee entered the room. I just faked smile and nodded.

"Oppa." She looked at me.

"You know that I love you right?" She smiled. I nodded.

"Soon we will get engaged and after that we got married. Having our own children then live happily together as a family. I can't imagine that." She chuckled.

I just showed my cold expression. *What have i done..... I'm sorry Soorin. Seems like we can't be together.*


-MEET AHN SOHEE-

Myungsoo's FUTURE fiancee. Know Myungsoo from Myungsoo's sister, Myungna and totally love at first sight on him.Kinda evil and mean. Came from a wealthy family whose her parent owns the biggest company on Asia. Hates Soorin after knowing that Soorin was Myungsoo's girlfriend. Will do anything to make Myungsoo hers until the day of their marriage.


I used Sohee for making a bad character in this fanfic not because that i hate her >_< I'm a Wonderful (Wonder Girls's fan) It's just that her face suit to be a bad character, not using Hyuna because she's too common becoming a bad person. 

I hope you enjoy it :D